YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT! - (She wants to join in, too!) demotivational poster

demotivational poster YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT!
 #42779 Created February 1, 2009

FALCON PUNCH! - Because "Golden Eagle Grabs Your Snout" just didn't have the same ring to it. demotivational poster

TAGS: falcon punch eagle

demotivational poster FALCON PUNCH!
 #42766 Created February 1, 2009

Arnaldo - January 11, 2010, 3:08 pm
falcon punch never gets old
LOLOLOL - September 6, 2009, 1:44 pm
Falcon punch is getting OOOOLLLDDDDDDDD
MO - July 22, 2009, 1:09 am
k but there are only like 10 more posters to chose from and I'm just not seeing the funny.
lol - June 1, 2009, 1:39 am
lost an eye? lol the fox probably lost a face! only takes 1 talon to rip a humans face off, that fox has 3 in his throat.
Old Greg - April 21, 2009, 5:41 am
Union, I think it's a fox...
Matt - March 17, 2009, 5:16 am
That's a Falcon Kick, sir.
union - March 13, 2009, 4:23 pm
Wonder if the dog lost an eye.
LogicDude - February 2, 2009, 9:12 am
Best. Falcon Punch. Poster. EVER!
Sean - February 1, 2009, 1:22 pm
Way cool, and funny.

DON'T CARE BEAR - I'm not insensitive, I just don't care. demotivational poster

TAGS: bear

demotivational poster DON'T CARE BEAR
Cubbybear  #42764 Created February 1, 2009

FOR ALL PROTESTERS - SHUT UP AND READ demotivational poster

demotivational poster FOR ALL PROTESTERS
 #42757 Created February 1, 2009

LawrenceHolo - May 12, 2012, 12:02 pm
so true were else could someone do something this fun http://www.collateralmurder.com/
123abc - May 5, 2011, 8:04 pm
You think your children will be safe by finishing any mission? The uS has been at war since ever, because it's one of it's main activities. You are fighting this war, your dad was fighting Vietnam, his dad WWII, they┬┤ll make up a new one for your kids...
WTFO - November 9, 2009, 12:41 am
up against their oppressive govts. Look how it started with the last Iranian election. Seeds are planted. Maybe next time the US will support them and the results will be different.
WTFO - November 9, 2009, 12:40 am
Part of the benefit of getting a stable Iraq that prospers with the rest of the world is that it's neighbors (Syria and Iran) will see a strong Iraq and want the same thing for their countries. Hopefully resulting in the Iranian and Syrian people rising
WTFO - November 9, 2009, 12:38 am
Absolutely. However, with China and Russia backing them, a direct engagement would not be wise. They could pressure other countries (especially in E. Europe & Asia) to not join us. Also, Saddam needed to be removed for multiple reasons (vs WMD alone).
Sean - November 9, 2009, 12:05 am
I'm with you, agreement-wise, on one of the there's, but not the other. And I kinda think that Iran maybe should be a there worth being prepared for.
WTFO - November 8, 2009, 11:56 pm
Sean, we don't like it there. We just prefer that we finish the mission so our children won't have to fight because our generation was too weak to follow through this time.
Sean - November 8, 2009, 11:44 pm
Attention all protesters ... please don't try to make us come home. We like it here.
WTFO - October 14, 2009, 12:10 am
I've been over as have my brothers. None of us liked being there but we all understand that we need to be to help prevent further attacks on our soil.
DreMagnum - October 12, 2009, 9:45 pm
politifakes make me cry

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

mizzdizz

xnavygunner

Swampfox

Silverheart

Silverheart

theyuk

tjhawk

$83 BILLION IN STIMULUS BILL - For Earned Income Credit to people who don't pay income taxes. Mr. President, that's not a "tax break"; that's WELFARE! demotivational poster

TAGS: obama president taxes welfare socialist democrats election funny true look

demotivational poster $83 BILLION IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #42733 Created January 31, 2009

TED - March 19, 2010, 4:04 pm
What's really funny is everytime he drags out a welfare prop to pass something they turn out to be a FAKE (like him).
pantha266 - October 30, 2009, 3:33 pm
SMH @ WTFO looking down his nose at people he knows need help. Every sytem gets abused including the free market
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 12:57 am
rjw, as a serviceman myself, I know that the true tradegy is that those who serve and protect this nation are so underpaid that we often qualify for govt assistance like EIC, food stamps, welfare, WIC, etc.
ramblerjw - May 13, 2009, 10:56 am
I'm sure there are tons of people who do abuse it, but I love it. Spent 12 year in the Marine Corps trying to raise a familiy and you can bet your ass drew EIC when I could. Doing what we do, for what little we make, we learn to take what we can.
WTFO - February 1, 2009, 12:33 am
Thanks, DB. I've got a sister-in-law that has been abusing this program for years. While some folks need help, I disagree with use of my taxes that amounts to "wealth redistribution". Other programs already exist to help people out.