IF YOU HAVE A DUMBASS BOYFRIEND - clap your hands!!!! yeeah! so fun demotivational poster

demotivational poster IF YOU HAVE A DUMBASS BOYFRIEND
Erecrottod  #58063 Created May 24, 2009

SARAH WALKER - Also as a ugly teen student she's H.o.T. demotivational poster

demotivational poster SARAH WALKER
Erecrottod  #58055 Created May 24, 2009

A MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE - demotivational poster

More epic fail images by 50cal - You have been rolleddemotivational poster A MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE
BoneCD  #58051 Created May 24, 2009

rerun - May 21, 2011, 9:19 pm

bump
RuckHumpinGrunt - December 14, 2010, 2:40 pm
Some people will never understand....
Kung-Fu Devil - April 26, 2010, 3:20 pm
Wow, I am anti-war and anti-gun, but the comments on this poster from people who I am supposed to agree with makes me wonder if them being shot, wouldn't be the worst of things.
R.S.Jake - April 26, 2010, 3:00 pm
And yes, Handguns can be for hunting. Maybe not 9mm glocks with an extended magazine, but if you're in the woods, and a bear charges, you'll never get the thing in the sights of a scope unless you are wicked good. But a 44mag to the head will stop it.
MO - April 26, 2010, 2:52 pm
Joke? It's a tribute poster that was made on Memorial Day......what's so hard to understand about it?
weekzo - April 26, 2010, 2:45 pm
Guns are made to kill people, yeah right, handguns for hunting? and by the way, this is MOTIFAKE - is this supposed to be a joke? Am I supposed to laugh at the poor bastard who got capped?
mrbombastic - September 16, 2009, 6:33 am
Change "they" to "the".
mrbombastic - September 16, 2009, 6:33 am
They way you and lol talk, Gastric, I would assume you're French, because you have no fucking clue what war is even like. I've been there, my father has been there, my grandfather has been there.We've all lost friends.Show some fucking respect, you cunts.
MO - June 29, 2009, 8:12 pm
Gastric you couldn't be more wrong! It's stupid comments from complete tards like you who make people WITH guns kill people!
Gastric - June 29, 2009, 7:51 pm
lol is absolutely right, and all you daft bastards are the true idiots. you americans treat war as if you aren't allowed to lose a single person, like ever. news flash: guns kill people!

MEMORIAL DAY - While you're enjoying your long weekend eating your grilled steaks, burgers, and hot dogs, don't forget how you received that gift of freedom! demotivational poster

TAGS: happy memorial day to all my soldiers sailors airmen and marines

demotivational poster MEMORIAL DAY
LogicDude  #58050 Created May 24, 2009

nobodyofdistinction - September 7, 2015, 4:18 pm
Oh YES, if my country's military hadn't been on a neverending campaign to kill brown people the world over for the last 70 years, I definitely wouldn't be able to eat hot dogs today, the brown people would be swarming my bbq with suicide bombers.
MO - August 28, 2009, 8:54 am
Hey skog, that's a very good point. We are not the only ones. But you need to understand that this poster was made on Memorial day. I'm not going to explain 'cause it should be self explanatory.
Skog - August 28, 2009, 8:44 am
Its not like the US is the only giver of freedom. (much respect for those good people who died fighting for a good cause)
Hagg - June 29, 2009, 7:54 pm
True freedom, as far as I'm concerned, is being dead, free from the bonds of mortality. Assuming there is no afterlife, then you don't even know you're dead, meaning you aren't in a mind, meaning you're free...if ya catch mah drift!

tjhawk