Wonderment - demotivational poster

demotivational poster Wonderment
Little Johnny  #27256 Created October 27, 2008

know_it_all - April 6, 2009, 11:11 am
it's just a hook and a loop, like they say "practice makes perfect"
LogicDude - October 28, 2008, 8:35 am
If women came to understand that logic, maybe I could get some of these charges dropped...
LogicDude - October 28, 2008, 8:34 am
My wonderment always comes from the fact that women are paranoid that you might see them wearing a bra, but then wear a bikini in public.
Culos - October 28, 2008, 7:39 am
Getting it off with two fingers is easy, I wonder if getting it on is easy as well, never felt the need to try that so far!
Shtoink - October 28, 2008, 2:40 am
well energy is a douchebag... not a cool douchebag like mr overlord, but like the REAL douchebag that gets all gooey and nasty... well you know. and i bet he has a calvan pissing on something sticker if he has a car
Joe - October 27, 2008, 10:15 pm
Well energy missed the point again. It's the girl in the picture wondering that, not the guy that posted it.
energy - October 27, 2008, 9:55 pm
if that just doesn't scream "virgin", he must be a double-arm-amputee.

PISSED - BEING PISSED OFF IS BETTER THAN BEING PISSED ON demotivational poster

TAGS: picture

demotivational poster PISSED
MISTRBIG  #27248 Created October 27, 2008

LOLOLOL - May 3, 2009, 7:21 pm
WTF! Pedobear helped R. Kelly escape???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeffyroth - November 9, 2008, 7:04 pm
Does any one else see R. Kelly's reflection in that urine?

THE TROJAN DUCK - Don't fall for it! IT'S A TRAP!!!! demotivational poster

TAGS: cubby

demotivational poster THE TROJAN DUCK
Cubbybear  #27222 Created October 27, 2008

heh - December 13, 2008, 7:53 am
to w ten sposob kaczynski zostal prezydentem xD
Overlord Douchebag - November 3, 2008, 10:47 pm
Ah, well. Worth a shot.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 3, 2008, 8:35 pm
This duck will do for now.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 3, 2008, 7:37 pm
That, or I'm going to auction it off on eBay and worship the highest bidder.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 3, 2008, 7:36 pm
-- whose job, frankly is kind of lame ( watching things forever? Tell me he isn't getting his wank on while he's doing it). Anyway, I'm holding off on religion for now, but I might become a Quaker in the end. They're cool.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 3, 2008, 7:34 pm
-- Douchebitch or something. I have my own godlike status to look after, and though we were born from the same abomination of chaos, charged with, respectively, destroying and criticizing reality, along with our brother, Marvel comics' the Watcher--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 3, 2008, 7:32 pm
You know, Overlord Douchebag, I've known you for what, 17, 18 billion years? In all that time, I have thought about worshiping you. Gotta go with one of the elder gods anyways, I figure, but then all of creation would make fun of me and call me Douchebi
Overlord Douchebag - November 3, 2008, 5:28 pm
If anyone's worshiping anything, we're worshiping me. I mean, for all you guys know, I could just end reality.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 27, 2008, 7:56 pm
I want to worship it.

ONLY A SITH DEALS WITH ABSOLUTES - wait... demotivational poster

TAGS: motifakes

demotivational poster ONLY A SITH DEALS WITH ABSOLUTES
endofembers  #27218 Created October 27, 2008

Brian The Great - May 21, 2009, 6:05 am
Oh yeah, coming from the guys who always NEVER.........EVER...use the Dark Side. Right.
Porcelina - November 12, 2008, 7:07 pm
V STFU.
Auda - November 12, 2008, 7:02 pm
Holy *#&*$#% on a #@$% sandwich with #@$ on top and *@%$# on the side.
Kspace - October 27, 2008, 6:14 pm
I always wondered how long it would be before someone else picked up on that!

theyuk

Silverheart

Pushkin

Pushkin

Silverheart

tjhawk

DirtyOldMan

Silverheart

Silverheart

Prayer - demotivational poster

TAGS: jesus god stupid atheist religion

demotivational poster Prayer
gonepostal42  #27200 Created October 27, 2008

LogicDude - May 24, 2009, 1:02 pm
Hello aptly-named commenter! If you look at the older posts before BHO was elected you'd find the exact reverse of what you said to be true. Spend more than 10 minutes on the site next time.
dickhed - May 24, 2009, 12:11 pm
If you say anything against 1) Democrats 2) blacks and/or 3) God, then you're in! Racist Republican atheists, this is your clubhouse.