Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

THIS REMINDS ME - Chicken and Ribs for Supper tonight. demotivational poster

TAGS: hunger war food starvation africa

demotivational poster THIS REMINDS ME
SethMythrax  #157149 Created July 19, 2012

salchicha77 - August 4, 2012, 11:22 am
this is soo wrong in so many levels
steve1961 - July 20, 2012, 10:34 pm
Gary's. I appreciate hearing all kinds of views here. Other than a few timmies here, most people here are very insightful :)
steve1961 - July 20, 2012, 10:27 pm
And I agree with you, PV, on many levels and I was expecting at least someone to react the way you did. That is the type of reaction this type of poster usually evokes and I wouldn't want to see you feel obligated to stifle your views anymore than I would
SethMythrax - July 20, 2012, 7:23 pm
tagged with my initials.....
pickleviper - July 20, 2012, 11:57 am
Oh, and the picture is tagged.
pickleviper - July 20, 2012, 11:56 am
I'll say one final thing: I agree on many levels with a lot of things you guys have said. Maybe I overreacted; highly likely in fact. Reality is created by everyone's point of view. I stand by my original view, though: I dislike this poster.
steve1961 - July 20, 2012, 11:43 am
as wringing our hands over it. But an uncomfortable feeling may lead us to do more than just worry about our own discomfort. Charities abound about that help starving children from all over.
steve1961 - July 20, 2012, 11:39 am
I imagine the child is doing better. The pic was probably taken by an aide organization to advertise the problem of starvation in Africa. I look at this poster in a different way as an ironic look at a tragic situation. Laughing helps this child as much
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 20, 2012, 11:13 am
Comedy is often about shock value. It's not what I'd call a high form of comedy...quite the opposite in fact. But it has it's moments. As long as you don't let this poster colour your opinion of the site, it's all good.
pickleviper - July 20, 2012, 8:19 am
You can defend people's freedom or expression and speech until the cows come home, and rightly so. But sometimes one must ask why someone finds it necessary to say a certain thing to begin with.

BLUE LAGOON- ROCAS BAINBRIDGE, GALAPAGOS - Not Everything Amazing Is Photo Shopped! demotivational poster

TAGS: photoshopped galapagos volcanos lagoons nice

demotivational poster BLUE LAGOON- ROCAS BAINBRIDGE, GALAPAGOS
SethMythrax  #157138 Created July 18, 2012

SethMythrax - July 20, 2012, 7:25 pm
those are my initials. I do that to all my pics, sorry......
pickleviper - July 20, 2012, 12:10 pm
Sorry to nitpick, Seth, but I've just been on Google Earth, and those three huge letters on the bottom-right of the island aren't there in real-life. Thought maybe someone had made them: 'ROB was here.' But sadly not.

UNDERSTANDING - demotivational poster

TAGS: life picture mind

demotivational poster UNDERSTANDING
Sho  #157135 Created July 18, 2012

HAVE A GOOD DAY - it may be a kind thing to say...but don't say it to every one demotivational poster

TAGS: josh drake nickaloden

demotivational poster HAVE A GOOD DAY
Axis  #157134 Created July 18, 2012

GaryO - August 11, 2013, 5:28 pm
Have a good day
nicholsjoshua15 - August 11, 2013, 5:20 pm
Mother of god, my name is Joshua Nichols!

dporter8462

theyuk

theyuk

kellyvanrijn

theyuk

5150monkeylove

theyuk

SPINY - rough, unwelcoming and hostile. Matches my personality perfectly. Sorted. I'm coming back as a cactus. demotivational poster

TAGS: cactus spines desert sorted

demotivational poster SPINY