THIS GUY - Is rubbing his nipples demotivational poster

demotivational poster THIS GUY
Rob Catch  #16562 Created August 16, 2008

GINGER KIDS - Proof God has a sense of humour demotivational poster

demotivational poster GINGER KIDS
 #16516 Created August 16, 2008

Zephon - May 8, 2009, 5:12 pm
I always wished my hair was that colour
sweeneytodd123 - November 28, 2008, 5:27 pm
Wow....that ginger girl is scaring the living shit outta me
blah - August 31, 2008, 5:35 pm
ginger kids have no soul!
Mie - August 20, 2008, 9:25 am
Well, I think they have beautiful hair

PUBLIC HEALTH CARE - The moment our tax dollars go toward paying other people's medical bills, their right to take silly risks ends. demotivational poster

demotivational poster PUBLIC HEALTH CARE
 #16515 Created August 16, 2008

know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:44 pm
as far as the poster goes, seat belt tickets can easily be gotten out of in a jury trial. simply bring to light the fact that motorcycles don't have them and that it's not a matter of greater good it's a matter of personal freedom. no lawyer required.
know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:38 pm
perhaps if the author was a bit more concise, his opinions could be more easily conveyed through a poster or in the comments. i'm just sayin'...
RnR - August 17, 2008, 5:16 am
there's a danger of crossing the line thou. The way it is going, before you know it, smokers will be excluded from any (but privatised) healthcare.
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:50 am
--e pretty outta shape after age 25, or so. Just can't see any freedoms forfitted here that actually matter.
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:49 am
I'm Canadian and I'm pretty sure we outlawed lawn darts nearly a decade after you guys did (what a sad day that was). OK I only think that might be true, but I think you get my drift, in light of our socialized health care system. And most Canadians ar
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:21 am
. . . running out of room. Gee, not even the comments are long enough! Privatization of healthcare in a democracy? That would be a great challenge.
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:16 am
@Dude: What I mean is people lose their right to take silly risks without just compensation when we have to pay for their accidents. The ticket is exactly that, just compensation and deterrence. I would have said all this on the poster, but I was runni
Dude - August 16, 2008, 10:47 pm
Restricting rights for your own convenience -- you don't see the problem? Better to privatize health care altogether.

HEREDITY - It runs in my family demotivational poster

TAGS: heredity

demotivational poster HEREDITY
Isaac  #16514 Created August 16, 2008

omnia - September 22, 2009, 5:39 pm
i don't get the poster
agdaniele - April 8, 2009, 2:45 am
Thank you. It's easier when presented with such a phenomenal catalyst.
agdaniele - April 8, 2009, 2:35 am
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Gamer!' This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Gamer!' Merely this and nothing lamer.
Someguyz12 - April 8, 2009, 2:32 am
nice, you put the Smash Bros. Brawl DK with Ocarina of time link and Super Mario 64 Mario, that makes NO SENSE.

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

mizzdizz

xnavygunner

Swampfox

Silverheart

Silverheart

theyuk

tjhawk

LAWRENCE III - Merely a Collector demotivational poster

demotivational poster LAWRENCE III
 #16496 Created August 16, 2008

Spangle - October 13, 2009, 6:57 pm
An anime poster that I actually get. I'm flabberghast! The first one was the best though.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 29, 2008, 1:08 am
I know what the word 'best' means. I know what the word 'movie means. I even know what Pokemon means. But 'best pokemon movie' befuddles me; it simply makes no sense, it sounds like gibberish. How odd!
Acerbus - October 28, 2008, 10:53 pm
That was the best Pokemon movie...