THE LACK OF PIRATES - The REAL real cause of global warming. demotivational poster

TAGS: pirates global warming

demotivational poster THE LACK OF PIRATES
thegreenronin  #13155 Created July 23, 2008

manicbranic - April 1, 2009, 11:50 am
Did you know that pirate attacks increased in 2008? Lo and behold, ocean and atmospheric tempreatures dropped as well...

1836 - Texas WAS a Spanish-Mexican colony till then. demotivational poster

TAGS: texas mexico spanish language colony english

demotivational poster 1836
RnR  #13144 Created July 23, 2008

Bakakurisu - June 15, 2009, 7:06 pm
Isn't "Spanish" that language they speak in that one European country? "Spain", is it? Until they came to what is now Texas, I assure you that the inhabitants weren't speaking Spanish. The US owns it now, and we speak English. DEAL WITH IT.
Claire - February 28, 2009, 8:25 pm
Texas isn't the entire nation, and it was annexed into America, an English- speaking nation colonised by England.
malarkyalert - September 10, 2008, 12:24 pm
Yeah and Texa was also its own Country too. So whats it to ya..
coleman - July 30, 2008, 2:24 pm
Yes, let's make it offical... I sekund that moshen.

CHINA - This is why they lose wars. demotivational poster

TAGS: china war funny hilarious gun guns wars losers

demotivational poster CHINA
Justin  #13127 Created July 23, 2008

javalord32 - May 11, 2011, 2:25 pm
i think the guy straight back from the middle is using a bolt action sniper rifle... if so he is at the very least going to be backing up when he fires it, if not falling off.
Joseph DeMartino Jr. - November 10, 2010, 11:07 pm
too bad they werent using these yet when the invaded tibet.
mathiusdragoon - March 18, 2009, 5:07 pm
hey ax, there are some Korean and Vietnam veterans that would beg to differ with you.
Nero - August 1, 2008, 3:30 pm
Stop, in the name of the law! I said stop! Stop walking away!
ax - July 25, 2008, 5:03 pm
actually the current people´s republic of china has technically never been in any international armed conflicts, so. your point is pretty much irrelevant.

MOROCCO - has a cavalry of camels, which are not horeses. Fail. demotivational poster

TAGS: morocco cavalry penguin

demotivational poster MOROCCO
Michael  #13061 Created July 22, 2008

TheBritishGuy - June 7, 2009, 11:11 am
Who cares? We're still fucked... atleast until those shark riding bears come along.
Guest - May 21, 2009, 7:00 pm
Morocco has a camelry, not a cavalry.
Spell - April 26, 2009, 5:50 pm
It's Horses, not Horeses.
LOLOLOL - April 4, 2009, 10:24 pm
Actually it's DEATH MARCH OF THE PENGUINS.
2 Tired 2 Look - July 28, 2008, 1:21 am
wasn't there a "March of the Penguins" cap for this image? Now *that* was clever.
Dude - July 22, 2008, 10:20 pm
Do you see ANY mounts in this picture?

tjhawk

mizzdizz

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

mizzdizz

xnavygunner

Swampfox

Silverheart

RELIGION - A really complicated and illogical way of saying "I'm scared of death" demotivational poster

demotivational poster RELIGION
Jazzhole  #13015 Created July 22, 2008

m1ha1 - November 5, 2009, 4:43 pm
I love you. Prove it. I can't
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 8:14 pm
wtf just happened here? I thought we were talking about baseball. By the way, that questioning guy with the uplifted eyebrow...he's gay. I think I just won this argument. Of course...I am chasing the purple dragon.
bevhillsreborn - October 24, 2009, 8:10 pm
this is all funny, we all know religion is a story, the difference is in medieval times the stories were salvation so peoples stuck by them, but then dragons, they didnt make it past peoples vision.
Bartimaeus - September 29, 2009, 1:04 am
I concur. You're far more tolerable than I thought you would be, far better than the man you probably voted for. When marijuana is legal, we should..."not inhale." lol Yeah, I know it was Clinton who said that; still funny, though.
LURCH - September 29, 2009, 12:01 am
See it is the end of the age, I accept your liberalness, as wrong as I know you are, you are at least reasonable
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 9:14 pm
Okay, Liberal check...still find Bush jokes hilarious...still grasp things like irony and such...love Bill Maher and Seth Rogan...We should totally legalize marijuana, man. Yeah, I think I'm good.
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 9:04 pm
HELP!!! I think Bart just agreed with me on something, LIBERAL CHECK...................still hate Obama, socialism, atheist superiority, European egalitarianism, and hippies. whew I'm OK!!!!
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:31 pm
or isn't. I hope I've helped. Good day!
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:30 pm
I agree with Lurch to an extent, but religion can't claim that it NECESSARILY has the right answers either. Its all open to speculation and even--if those involved can avoid killing each other--debate. That means not being closed minded, "sure" of what is
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 8:23 pm
OK!!! I get it now, those people that are intellectuals have no answers for the existence of morality, character, valor, self sacrifice, but have faith that their puny grasp of reality is soo much more informed than religion. You must be right;foolish me