SKIN GRAFTING - Wild West Style. demotivational poster

TAGS: y anwers funny fail

demotivational poster SKIN GRAFTING
Player_Meyer  #71575 Created September 22, 2009

Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 22, 2009, 4:58 am
Your caption was good....but the real funny comes from the pic.....Recently there has been an (appropriate) uprising against such posters. Again, don't take it personally....you have some great posters......and an awesome avatar.
Player_Meyer - September 22, 2009, 4:54 am
I try to make my captions the funny part of the posters on the whole... that is the point isn't it? haha Cheers mate
Player_Meyer - September 22, 2009, 4:53 am
When I encounter posters like these I rate the caption at the bottom... Some of the pics might be funny as hell but I rate it a 1 if the caption doesn't add to the funny. I've seen posters that were rated really high but the creators comments sucked...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 22, 2009, 4:49 am
It is funny....I wish there were a place on motifake especially for these kinda posters....kinda an "I'm not taking credit....but look at this" section..... Keep up the good work Player.
Player_Meyer - September 22, 2009, 4:41 am
you're
Player_Meyer - September 22, 2009, 4:41 am
Oh ok I get ya... I usually don't use these types of things... but this one was too funny to pass up... hahaha It's obviously fake but I still enjoyed it. But your right... don't take the easy road to decent Motifakes... I'll get back to my lab
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 22, 2009, 4:25 am
-good....I drink good some good......What's the # for AA?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 22, 2009, 4:20 am
You do good some good work player.....don't let this one criticism discourage you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 22, 2009, 4:19 am
Well, A True Motifake is the collaboration of a relevant pic with an original witty caption.....finding a funny pic or story on the net and adding a pointless caption does not a motifake make......Bring your own funny. In 3 lines or less.
Player_Meyer - September 22, 2009, 4:03 am
huh?

1 UP - There's definitely a 1 up her, that's for sure demotivational poster

demotivational poster 1 UP
jay c  #71545 Created September 21, 2009

Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 11:20 pm
The question is where Mario fits! Waka! waka! waka!
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 9:12 pm
Thank you for answering, I never played this game and I am not sure where the princess fits into this scene.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:51 pm
Well you see the 1 represents his *****, going up where that appendage traditionally goes...yeah...
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:48 pm
So many unanswered questions.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:24 pm
errrrr...that pun is a little lackluster. There's just no kick to it; it just sorta falls flat, but you found a good pic. Overall, I'll give you a three out of five.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:23 pm
Up her where?

INNER BEAUTY - demotivational poster

TAGS: firepower

demotivational poster INNER BEAUTY
 #71543 Created September 21, 2009

agdaniele - September 22, 2009, 12:27 am
Look what I found online!!!
Informator - September 21, 2009, 9:50 pm
the likely hood of someone finding that picture, and posting it with the following caption is pretty high, it probly wasnt the woman in the photograph that posted it. but if i am wrong, i stand corrected.. >.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 9:13 pm
Alright, the tire stuff was a bit funny - but that's only because i'm hefty myself.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 9:01 pm
By the way, "witless?" That hurts. I thought I was quite good at this. *crying on the inside*
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:46 pm
Then...what is the problem? If she's not mad, sad, or stressed out...all is well. Right? A good ribbing is in fact completely appropriate. Everyone gets a good laugh and no one is offended. A m I missing something?
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:45 pm
Oh come on now! You're not hurting me with your light hearted witless banter, I don't identify with her, I'm not that good looking.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:43 pm
But, she's not complaining! In fact the reason for the motifake all-in-good-fun light hearted jab was just because she wasn't complaining.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:41 pm
jelly." Plus, its the internet, a place full of faceless assholes like us; its not like a cop is pulling over for exceeding her prius' weight limit--Though, I can imagine those tires are low. She can still go about her life as healthy and happy as ever.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:38 pm
One must roll with the punches and, if she's really that uncomfortable with herself, she can work to change it. Its not like obesity is a birth defect. Why can't they all be jolly, like Santa Claus. You never hear him complaining about a "bowl full of
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:33 pm
I'm thinking she had to endure more "jokes" than usual or there wouldn't be a light-hearted all-in-good-fun threat of escalation now.

LESBIANS - Are into Finger Painting. demotivational poster

TAGS: lesbians finger paint

demotivational poster LESBIANS
Lex  #71539 Created September 21, 2009

elixiri - July 11, 2011, 2:00 am
that is not lesbians. They are ordinary straight couple.

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

theyuk

Silverheart

CRACK O DAWN BREAKFAST - demotivational poster

TAGS: crack o dawn breakfast cook

demotivational poster CRACK O DAWN BREAKFAST
ronsart  #71526 Created September 21, 2009

shmoe13 - November 8, 2010, 4:38 am
mmmm, yummy a little more syrup please