dogs
philosophy
anime otakus
planking
beautiful girl
hate my job

show viral highly ranked everything fresh items/page 1 5 10 20

demotivational poster IT REALLY IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION.

IT REALLY IS THE OLDEST PROFESSION. - But still, you're doing it wrong. demotivational poster

TAGS: pay for play

(2.83/5) - 6 votes

#149463 Created February 18, 2012
More by MindBenda

demotivational poster WHILE YOU WERE BUSY

WHILE YOU WERE BUSY - You left the closet open and your skeleton fell out. demotivational poster

TAGS: busy closet skeleton fell out

(3.56/5) - 9 votes

#149461 Created February 18, 2012
More by Budog

demotivational poster TOILET PAPER

TOILET PAPER - The packaging says 100% recycled. Maybe we should take a moment to seriously contemplate this. demotivational poster

TAGS: toilet paper recycled seriously contemplate

(4.48/5) - 31 votes

tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 7:52 pm, #248167
And most of them won't try to actively kill me. It's the ones who will put a Fatwah on my head that give me cause for concern, not the ones who are actually decent human beings who happen to pray towards mecca... they'll just think I'm being a jerk.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 27, 2013, 11:59 am, #248112
Take it easy on the harsh cultural references. We have people from all faiths and ethnicities here.
tomyironmane - July 27, 2013, 11:21 am, #248103
but in all seriousness, when you recycle paper, the fibers get shorter, so cardboard becomes cheap cardboard, which becomes shoddy paper, and so on to toilet paper, where short fibers allow it to fall apart and not clog pipes and septic tanks.
tomyironmane - July 27, 2013, 11:01 am, #248102
... Seriously contemplate? I Contemplated, I dunno how seriously, and then got Ideas that might be capable of getting me in trouble with a billion sociopathic murderous bastards with such poor impulse control that their women have to wear curtains.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - February 19, 2012, 10:41 pm, #229830
All right, I'm now installing a French toilet in my bathroom.

#149458 Created February 18, 2012
More by Budog

demotivational poster STRIVE FOR MORE EDUCATION.

STRIVE FOR MORE EDUCATION. - Enough with sit and roll over. Now teach me to kill. demotivational poster

TAGS: pomeranian education redeye satanic fluffball

(3.83/5) - 12 votes

CloudchaserS - February 19, 2012, 12:27 am, #229804
Looks like it could be a T unit put out by Cyberdine to spy on the humans

#149443 Created February 18, 2012
More by rachelhorses123

demotivational poster DEFINITION OF IRONY

DEFINITION OF IRONY - demotivational poster

TAGS: irony religious offensive

(3.69/5) - 48 votes

j76harris - February 20, 2012, 10:22 pm, #229900
I don't doubt it falloutghoul. The vast majority of Catholics that I know are just as disturbed by the Catholic ORGANIZATION as everyone else, but there will always be those who just want to turn a blind eye.
falloutghoul - February 20, 2012, 7:40 pm, #229889
RL, j76harris, thecrotchetyoldcynic, DemonicGTR, lordblackdragon, and NumberXIII, I agree with ALL of you; and I'm a Catholic!
falloutghoul - February 20, 2012, 7:37 pm, #229888
Epic fail on Catholicpliot33.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - February 20, 2012, 1:31 pm, #229868
“Beliefs?” “Constitution?” Religion and politics DON’T belong together, despite popular belief! Like oil and water, they don’t – they won’t – they can’t mix. When shaken up they do to a degree, but eventually… when all is settled, they separate.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - February 20, 2012, 1:23 pm, #229867
No offense to the individual Catholic followers themselves. However, the Catholic ORGANIZATION as a whole has had a bad rep, going back to the Emperor Constantine incident the people seem to forget.

#149408 Created February 17, 2012