REALLY? - Google Amsterdam: it is a City built below sea level (by the Dutch) and inhabited since the 12th century (by the Dutch.) demotivational poster

demotivational poster REALLY?
Darth Bob  #40307 Created January 17, 2009

culos - March 3, 2010, 3:24 pm
I've been to Nola and I beg to differ. Got my feet wet a couple of times, mainly in dirty bathrooms of dirty clubs on Bourbon Street so go figure!
Zed - October 20, 2009, 4:01 pm
Someone needs to be banned for being a Stormfront retard. Just saying.
MO - October 20, 2009, 2:42 pm
What's with all the N bombs on here today? Can we get a moderator to slap a few warnings on this tool and the common-tater on the palin poster? Funny is funny but I don't think either was in jest....just me though. Thanks, bye.
Sean - October 11, 2009, 1:02 am
I think we can all agree that the Dutch are twice as smart as you Amerikens.
Zed - October 11, 2009, 1:01 am
What the Dutch had was levy pumps that didn't require electricity, and someplace to dump the water, something New Orleans lacked on both counts.
Scrotius - October 11, 2009, 12:47 am
Dutch dike don't leak, maybe they know something you don't, or they had a stoned vision of the superior levy?
Bunny - March 26, 2009, 12:45 pm
yeah but the good folk of Amsterdam are too fucking stoned to notice!

VALVE - Turning scientists into badass heroes since 1998. demotivational poster

TAGS: gordon freeman half life valve half life gordon freeman crowbar scientists heroes city 17 black mesa

demotivational poster VALVE
Khatmonsuk  #40304 Created January 17, 2009

GRAMPA MUNSTER - The Original Ol' Dirty Bastard demotivational poster

demotivational poster GRAMPA MUNSTER
agamemnon218  #40282 Created January 17, 2009

Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 17, 2009, 9:41 pm
Men wanted to be him, and women wanted to be with him.
Cubbybear - January 17, 2009, 2:20 pm
His car said it all!

COMRADE OBAMA - demotivational poster

TAGS: political

demotivational poster COMRADE OBAMA
Mark  #40271 Created January 17, 2009

MO - February 25, 2010, 2:14 pm
You've been here long enough Todd. Faceplant isn't telling you anything new.
Faceplant31 - February 25, 2010, 2:13 pm
Hey todd lets not do the whole political comments here. Starts a whole bunch of shiot that is not wanted here. Save it for politifake
todd snyder - February 25, 2010, 2:04 pm
I believe a photo of Obama's face photoshopped with the emperor's body from the "Emperor's New Clothes" would be fitting.Obama is the only one who believes in Obama, the rest of the world has blown him off as a fool. America will recover in 2012.Go Sarah!
Sean - August 30, 2009, 9:33 pm
But I am not commenting specifically on this poster. I actually like this one. Mark did something different with the format and found a very interesting quote. This qualifies in my book as a legitimate poke in the ribs, so to speak.
Sean - August 30, 2009, 9:29 pm
I actually like it when my comments are ignored. I take it as a vistory of sorts. But I appreciate your commitment to humour on this site MO. And political stuff can be funny, but far too often it's just belly-aching. Just lame whininess. Sad.
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:41 pm
Hate when a timmy crop dusts and then as soon as someone has something to say, or calls him out, they disappear. Doesn't care to engage someone in a conversation and will probably never see this or my previous comments. ILB that's you bud. I won't bite.
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:20 pm
*I'd like a do over...on my ovrer*
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:17 pm
Holy crap! You've converted me!! All of a sudden all I can think of is POLITICS!! My ability to do anything other than think about a subject that I have NO CONTROL OVRER is gone!!! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:15 pm
who don't have a lick of funny. So you're doing great though! As far as fuckall that you seem to think is going to come from your nonsensical blah blah blah.....do you get paid to spam random sites? Well you'll be happy to know that it's working.....
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:12 pm
Well...ILB! Another polititimmy who thinks that by spamming a comedy site with a 1,000 pointless comments, that he's gonna change our political stance. Or do you think that you're gonna save the world?? You are just 1 more in a looong line of morons...

calron

TAGS: cat happy

demotivational poster HAPPY CAT
Gripherje  #40264 Created January 17, 2009

Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 1:23 pm
Agreed.
phydeaux - December 17, 2009, 12:07 pm
Quick...while it's defenses are down, kill it with fire!!!
Krissie - November 25, 2009, 8:44 pm