PUBLIC HEALTH CARE - The moment our tax dollars go toward paying other people's medical bills, their right to take silly risks ends. demotivational poster

demotivational poster PUBLIC HEALTH CARE
 #16515 Created August 16, 2008

know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:44 pm
as far as the poster goes, seat belt tickets can easily be gotten out of in a jury trial. simply bring to light the fact that motorcycles don't have them and that it's not a matter of greater good it's a matter of personal freedom. no lawyer required.
know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 4:38 pm
perhaps if the author was a bit more concise, his opinions could be more easily conveyed through a poster or in the comments. i'm just sayin'...
RnR - August 17, 2008, 5:16 am
there's a danger of crossing the line thou. The way it is going, before you know it, smokers will be excluded from any (but privatised) healthcare.
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:50 am
--e pretty outta shape after age 25, or so. Just can't see any freedoms forfitted here that actually matter.
Sean - August 17, 2008, 1:49 am
I'm Canadian and I'm pretty sure we outlawed lawn darts nearly a decade after you guys did (what a sad day that was). OK I only think that might be true, but I think you get my drift, in light of our socialized health care system. And most Canadians ar
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:21 am
. . . running out of room. Gee, not even the comments are long enough! Privatization of healthcare in a democracy? That would be a great challenge.
Author of this motifake - August 17, 2008, 1:16 am
@Dude: What I mean is people lose their right to take silly risks without just compensation when we have to pay for their accidents. The ticket is exactly that, just compensation and deterrence. I would have said all this on the poster, but I was runni
Dude - August 16, 2008, 10:47 pm
Restricting rights for your own convenience -- you don't see the problem? Better to privatize health care altogether.

HEREDITY - It runs in my family demotivational poster

TAGS: heredity

demotivational poster HEREDITY
Isaac  #16514 Created August 16, 2008

omnia - September 22, 2009, 5:39 pm
i don't get the poster
agdaniele - April 8, 2009, 2:45 am
Thank you. It's easier when presented with such a phenomenal catalyst.
agdaniele - April 8, 2009, 2:35 am
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Gamer!' This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Gamer!' Merely this and nothing lamer.
Someguyz12 - April 8, 2009, 2:32 am
nice, you put the Smash Bros. Brawl DK with Ocarina of time link and Super Mario 64 Mario, that makes NO SENSE.

LAWRENCE III - Merely a Collector demotivational poster

demotivational poster LAWRENCE III
 #16496 Created August 16, 2008

Spangle - October 13, 2009, 6:57 pm
An anime poster that I actually get. I'm flabberghast! The first one was the best though.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 29, 2008, 1:08 am
I know what the word 'best' means. I know what the word 'movie means. I even know what Pokemon means. But 'best pokemon movie' befuddles me; it simply makes no sense, it sounds like gibberish. How odd!
Acerbus - October 28, 2008, 10:53 pm
That was the best Pokemon movie...

PROBLEMS - Finally, it has been proven. demotivational poster

TAGS: women woman problems girls math fake

demotivational poster PROBLEMS
boooooooo  #16495 Created August 16, 2008

nobodyofdistinction - September 4, 2015, 10:55 pm
As I said on the other one, there's also the little matter of taking the square root of the square, which is the same as taking the absolute value. This could just as well mean that women are the negative of problems.
Erecrottod - May 30, 2009, 4:42 am
Agree with ... Step 1 should be a +, not a x
... - March 4, 2009, 3:19 pm
Failed on step 1. Time and Money would be time + money. 5 and 3 equals 8, not 15. Learn your basic algebra next time pal.
Booyah - February 5, 2009, 3:20 am
Replace "Problems" with "Evil"
RIFF RAFF - January 21, 2009, 1:07 am
well done, though i'm doubting you're ever going to get laid after this.
Seb - December 22, 2008, 9:32 am
Nice comment.
aPauling - August 16, 2008, 3:00 pm
Jay-Z has done this equasion just shy of a hundred times and has yet to reach that conclusion.

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

mizzdizz

xnavygunner

Swampfox

Silverheart

Silverheart

theyuk

tjhawk

DA DERP DEE DERP DA TEETLY DERPEE DERPEE DUMB - Rob Schneider derpee derp, derp dee derpity derpee derp. Until one day... A DERPA DERPA DERPA DERP. demotivational poster

demotivational poster DA DERP DEE DERP DA TEETLY DERPEE DERPEE DUMB
datnigga  #16493 Created August 16, 2008

Renee Pussman - February 6, 2009, 11:20 am
Yes. Regurgitate something you heard on South Park. It makes you funny and original!
Sean - December 30, 2008, 6:50 pm
ok, but why make it harder on yourself?
pro - December 30, 2008, 6:45 pm
No thanks. I suspect I can live a full and happy life without seeing any of his movies.
wtf - December 30, 2008, 2:20 pm
I guess you'd have to see one of his movies to get this...