Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

PINK - demotivational poster

TAGS: another hand or another shower

demotivational poster PINK
spacedog  #155462 Created June 6, 2012

thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 8, 2012, 3:22 pm
Have to agree 100%
Airman - June 7, 2012, 11:53 am
rosie IS kid friendly
lgvernon - June 7, 2012, 11:50 am

No hard feelings at all, SD. I'm a little surprised the mods didn't tell you to put it up at MAD, though. There is a broadly interpreted (apparently) rule that dictates posters for this site are supposed to be kid-friendly. Good poster!~
spacedog - June 7, 2012, 11:14 am
Thanks guys. lgvernon made a very classy poster 155410 from a female perspective, so I thought it would be funny to do a similar one from a male point of veiw. I hope there are no hard feelings, it wasn't meant to insult but compliment.
Kyronic - June 7, 2012, 7:48 am
I'm also a lefty, but there's a whole in that pocket, so my right is my strong arm.
Sho - June 7, 2012, 6:57 am
5 Lefty's
Bull - June 6, 2012, 11:37 pm
So that's what Aerosmith were singing about!! I thought it was vagina. High Five!! Wait, wash your hands first.
Reality Lord - June 6, 2012, 10:29 pm

omg...soooooo glad you're back.
Kyronic - June 6, 2012, 10:00 pm
My hand says it loves me, but he never wants to cuddle afterwards. I think it's cheating on me. If that's the case I'll cheat on it with my other hand.
Swampfox - June 6, 2012, 9:39 pm
As Jackson Brown put it, "Looks like it's me and you again tonight... Rosie."

GIRL, - My poker face is my hungover face demotivational poster

TAGS: hangover poker face

demotivational poster GIRL,
Crazyextreme  #155461 Created June 6, 2012

AND THEN I SAID TO HIM: - "I don't care how much money you have. I love you for who you are!" demotivational poster

TAGS: women men laughing joke

demotivational poster AND THEN I SAID TO HIM:
Crazyextreme  #155459 Created June 6, 2012

thecrotchetyoldcynic - May 19, 2013, 11:06 pm
....Michelle claimed she didn't care about the money, but on the flip side of the coin was something sinister. And she'll find this out in the Twilight Zone.
forseti - June 7, 2012, 11:53 am
very nice, but please try to find a better quality picture next time! 4l

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS -'s for everyone demotivational poster

TAGS: father

demotivational poster POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
btgeiser  #155437 Created June 6, 2012

twill1962 - November 8, 2012, 8:06 am
OOPS!I meant to say "possible."
twill1962 - November 8, 2012, 8:05 am
Political Correctness: The liberal conceit that it is entirely possib;e top pick up a turd by the clean end.
SmartAZ - September 22, 2012, 1:04 am
parenteral — adj 1. (esp of the route by which a drug is administered) by means other than through the digestive tract, esp by injection 2. designating a drug to be injected
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 8, 2012, 3:37 pm
That thing in the middle of the road a person-hole cover, lady’s man is now a person’s person, when people sing they sing, “For they’re a jolly good person.” This is sort of the thing that you’d hear on Late Night with David Letter-Person. –George Carlin.

THESE GUYS FIGHT FOR FREEDOM - and you complain about your Ipod not working. demotivational poster

TAGS: army

demotivational poster THESE GUYS FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
worldwarmovie823  #155425 Created June 6, 2012

simplegenius - December 29, 2012, 3:58 pm
and I am pretty sure that we have special forces in Syria, they always pave the way for our military.
simplegenius - December 29, 2012, 3:58 pm
If it was about oil we would be paying like 75 cents a gallon of gas and it would be 3 dollars for 5 quarts of engine oil.. we fight for NATO and the UN cause no one else but us and our allies will.
jedimonk - June 11, 2012, 4:10 pm
If it's about freedom, why arn't we in Syria? Face it, the military is under control of politicians; Politicians are under control of financial backers; Financial backers are driven by consumers. You fight for me to have a broken iPod. Nice work!
spcdylan - June 11, 2012, 8:35 am
sorry man but we aren't fighting for oil... i just got back and i can tell you that it is about freedom... combat is something that will change you forever, don't bash us on what we do before you try being a man and fighting too...
Seeker22 - June 8, 2012, 6:05 pm
And I always thought these guys were fighting for oil...stupid me, I don´t even own an Ipod.
maoworks2 - June 8, 2012, 11:18 am
Ya Our Day To Day Life Is Really Sad, Try Combat !
makingplans4nigel - June 6, 2012, 4:47 pm
well complaining seems a bit harsh...but i agree with you

Website (c)