PERSEVERANCE - To persist in spite of opposition, and/or discouragement. Otherwise known as "stubborn as hell". demotivational poster

TAGS: funny humor leader of the banned wtfo

demotivational poster PERSEVERANCE
WTFO  #71567 Created September 22, 2009

WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:57 am
Hell, I even offered an olive branch to Zed the other day. Several flame wars, have ended with mutual respect between me and others. EGD and I are a different case, I prefer avoidance with him based on past comments.
WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:55 am
I always try to be respectful when others are. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders why it only took 10 mins. Is it possible, I took some troll bait intentionally laid out for me? I dunno, bad on me for not watching the dates of the comments.
Bartimaeus - October 26, 2009, 12:53 am
It's not like they're telling you to change your opinions...but they want you to quiet down a bit. lol avoid flame wars.
Bartimaeus - October 26, 2009, 12:52 am
Man, that's rough. I don't know, though. Maybe you should promise to "behave better" and all that implies. They just don't want you going on tirades, I think.
WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:45 am
The apology was posted in this poster's - http://www.motifake.com/view.php?id=75115 commend thread.
WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:43 am
attack from EGD was very dated. In fact, I did make an apology in the threads immediately after.
WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:42 am
Bart, I appreciate your intentions. I'd be cautious of aligning yourself with me though. You don't need the BS I seem to attract. If you read the thread, I was fully willing to apologize for responding when it was brought to my attention that the initial
Bartimaeus - October 26, 2009, 12:37 am
down....lol didn't see that comment, W. You want to apologize?
Bartimaeus - October 26, 2009, 12:35 am
I'm just saying that he's resurfacing too soon and that this might make the situation worse. Don't get me wrong, I'm on his side in this...but there's a limit. He has to be more moderate if he's going to avoid a permanent ban. Lay low, let things cool
WTFO2 - October 26, 2009, 12:32 am
Just wanted to know why I didn't get a chance to apologize when I noticed the dates on that thread. Less than 10 minutes and I was perm banned.

1 UP - There's definitely a 1 up her, that's for sure demotivational poster

demotivational poster 1 UP
jay c  #71545 Created September 21, 2009

Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 11:20 pm
The question is where Mario fits! Waka! waka! waka!
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 9:12 pm
Thank you for answering, I never played this game and I am not sure where the princess fits into this scene.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:51 pm
Well you see the 1 represents his *****, going up where that appendage traditionally goes...yeah...
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:48 pm
So many unanswered questions.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:24 pm
errrrr...that pun is a little lackluster. There's just no kick to it; it just sorta falls flat, but you found a good pic. Overall, I'll give you a three out of five.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:23 pm
Up her where?

INNER BEAUTY - demotivational poster

TAGS: firepower

demotivational poster INNER BEAUTY
 #71543 Created September 21, 2009

agdaniele - September 22, 2009, 12:27 am
Look what I found online!!!
Informator - September 21, 2009, 9:50 pm
the likely hood of someone finding that picture, and posting it with the following caption is pretty high, it probly wasnt the woman in the photograph that posted it. but if i am wrong, i stand corrected.. >.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 9:13 pm
Alright, the tire stuff was a bit funny - but that's only because i'm hefty myself.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 9:01 pm
By the way, "witless?" That hurts. I thought I was quite good at this. *crying on the inside*
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:46 pm
Then...what is the problem? If she's not mad, sad, or stressed out...all is well. Right? A good ribbing is in fact completely appropriate. Everyone gets a good laugh and no one is offended. A m I missing something?
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:45 pm
Oh come on now! You're not hurting me with your light hearted witless banter, I don't identify with her, I'm not that good looking.
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:43 pm
But, she's not complaining! In fact the reason for the motifake all-in-good-fun light hearted jab was just because she wasn't complaining.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:41 pm
jelly." Plus, its the internet, a place full of faceless assholes like us; its not like a cop is pulling over for exceeding her prius' weight limit--Though, I can imagine those tires are low. She can still go about her life as healthy and happy as ever.
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 8:38 pm
One must roll with the punches and, if she's really that uncomfortable with herself, she can work to change it. Its not like obesity is a birth defect. Why can't they all be jolly, like Santa Claus. You never hear him complaining about a "bowl full of
Pacifist - September 21, 2009, 8:33 pm
I'm thinking she had to endure more "jokes" than usual or there wouldn't be a light-hearted all-in-good-fun threat of escalation now.

LESBIANS - Are into Finger Painting. demotivational poster

TAGS: lesbians finger paint

demotivational poster LESBIANS
Lex  #71539 Created September 21, 2009

elixiri - July 11, 2011, 2:00 am
that is not lesbians. They are ordinary straight couple.

mizzdizz

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

mizzdizz

xnavygunner

Swampfox

Silverheart

Silverheart

theyuk

CRACK O DAWN BREAKFAST - demotivational poster

TAGS: crack o dawn breakfast cook

demotivational poster CRACK O DAWN BREAKFAST
ronsart  #71526 Created September 21, 2009

shmoe13 - November 8, 2010, 4:38 am
mmmm, yummy a little more syrup please