PEADOPHILES - Even army has them demotivational poster

TAGS: peadophiles

demotivational poster PEADOPHILES
raj  #15432 Created August 10, 2008

WTFO - August 23, 2009, 4:21 pm
Yes, but how does that relate to the disgusting distortion of a pic about a little girl with her father? The creator of this poster is still a piece of trash and shouldn't have placed this girl's image on the web in this manner.
TheTrashHeap - August 23, 2009, 3:35 am
The soldier who was the basis for the hero in the movie "Blackhawk down" is serving a 30 year sentence for the rape of a child under twelve. Fact.
Rofl lol wtf? - August 23, 2009, 3:05 am
It's a fucking joke relax, i understand your all at that time of the month but this is MOTIFAKE jeez lol. What did you expect? almost all morality lines have been broken xD
tarantula - August 8, 2009, 10:11 pm
Whoever made this poster needs to just kill himself thats just sick, anyone willing to call a man that would give his life for your freedom just so you can write this is nothing but a sickfuck asshole that deserves to have their balls forcefully removed
a - June 12, 2009, 9:37 am
screw this shit
LogicDude - June 4, 2009, 10:07 pm
They are indeed Jungle Boots - developed during Vietnam...US Army wore them until the most recent uniform suede boots came out; worn primarily in the field though...most comfortable boots I ever wore!
Me - June 3, 2009, 10:15 pm
A Sergeant I knew used to wear them...he called them Jungle Boots...if that helps cool...if not...well it's not really my problem is it...
hoov - June 3, 2009, 9:50 pm
those are some bad ass boots! email me if you know what army wears them or if you know who makes them hoov100@gmail.com
Bubba - May 26, 2009, 12:29 pm
... and whilst you're at it, learn to spell - "paedophile" or even "pedophile" if you must, but what the fuck is "peadophile"???
Torkil The Destroyer - May 20, 2009, 5:04 pm
...to me this is not even close as offensive as a shitload of people agreeing on the humoristic value in a much sicker pic but thats not related to the US.

THERE IS A FINE LINE - between INSANITY and DOWN SYNDROME demotivational poster

TAGS: downy rtard funny pez hilarious

demotivational poster THERE IS A FINE LINE
Wutermellon  #15377 Created August 10, 2008

..OR SIDEBURNS - demotivational poster

TAGS: girls side burns sideburns punk grog drugs

demotivational poster ..OR SIDEBURNS
mooo  #15366 Created August 10, 2008

Achie - May 7, 2009, 11:05 am
whats this poster saying..Girls have too much attitude already...throwing on all this bke shop Xmas tree decorations only makes the attitude look like a dumbass
HC-ftw - April 15, 2009, 10:50 am
Okay, two ugly bitches. But a girl with a hawk can look pretty fuckalicious I say. And I'm a straight girl...
Porcelina - March 25, 2009, 10:39 am
*head
Porcelina - March 25, 2009, 10:38 am
If I try to read one more of ''purity''s comments I'm afraid my hear may explode x_x
Purity - March 25, 2009, 9:29 am
I gotta say... I do NOT fucking get why they do UGLY fucking piercings and those retarded sideburns and weird hair and piercings is my kinda style. Monroe piercings are THE FUGLIEST things EVER. And sadly, I like punkers but a lot of them are too doglike.
Wolfie - February 6, 2009, 10:26 am
Except maybe a girl without a fucked up face and the smile of a short bus reject

DARTH MAUL-MONKEY - Well... Maybe I should write something like '' fail ''. demotivational poster

TAGS: darth maul star wars monkey sith shit fail donkey kong supreme shit

demotivational poster DARTH MAUL-MONKEY
EleMenTals  #15361 Created August 9, 2008

aPauling - August 11, 2008, 1:18 pm
Hey, Motifake Wit Liberation Front... I think you transposed the words "confident" and "competent."
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 10, 2008, 2:24 am
I love the pic; heck, he should've looked that way in the movie! Next time, just be confident when you write your caption.

theyuk

Silverheart

lgvernon

theyuk

Silverheart

Pushkin

Pushkin

sith army knife - demotivational poster

TAGS: army knife light saber

demotivational poster sith army knife
derrek  #15344 Created August 9, 2008