Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

PAC MAN ENERGY DRINK - WTF?! 30 years too late....FAIL demotivational poster

TAGS: shock

demotivational poster PAC MAN ENERGY DRINK
Cubbybear  #49042 Created March 15, 2009

Anomolous - June 20, 2009, 8:25 am
Strange.. When I drank some, I got hit in the head by some guy sporting a really crappy self tan. Then, for some reason, I devoured myself.
Anonymous2 - March 15, 2009, 3:09 pm
After I drank some, I had the strangest urge to go into a dark maze and devour some little pills, and whenever I devoured some big ones, I felt like chasing ghosts, then later fruit, a bell, and even a key showed up and I felt like eating them too.

LEFT 4 DEAD - demotivational poster

TAGS: left 4 dead dead left witch zoey francis startled kiss

demotivational poster LEFT 4 DEAD
kay9kabang  #49041 Created March 15, 2009

Billzmakindafunnyz - September 19, 2009, 9:33 pm
i found this in time to not make a repeat
Failure is a Lifestyle - August 3, 2009, 3:54 pm
at least im not the only one who has wanted to give the witch a REAL headshot
Bob Chin - June 3, 2009, 1:08 pm
I find your honesty refreshing. The poster....ehh, not so much.

2ND AMENDMENT - demotivational poster

TAGS: gun rights control

demotivational poster 2ND AMENDMENT
Current Resident  #48981 Created March 14, 2009

fascistfrenchman - June 12, 2010, 5:01 am
Welcome to Texas, where you get a free pistol with every bottle of Jack.
Mark - April 1, 2009, 2:46 pm
In to what? Girls? You bet I am.
weker - April 1, 2009, 2:22 pm
fuck no she's a tramp btw if your into that stuff then I hope your aids hurts
Mark - April 1, 2009, 2:20 pm
And this is what weker would see if he ever went to Oklahoma and asked a real live girl to dance.

PONZI SCHEME - Taking money from one group of people and giving it to another One man took $787B, the other took $50B One man's in the White House, the other is in the Big House. demotivational poster

TAGS: politics congress obama president madoff democrats funny true

demotivational poster PONZI SCHEME
WTFO  #48951 Created March 14, 2009

TheTrashHeap - June 29, 2010, 1:37 am
Political discussions are no longer welcome at Motifake. Please visit to make any further political comments. I may agree with you but this is no longer the place.
Lurch - June 29, 2010, 1:25 am
One man stole $50B to enrich himself, the other man borrowed $780B to clean up Bush's mess that Bush spent $13T creating. But yeah, let's whine about Obama cause that makes sense. lol.
WTFO - November 24, 2009, 10:22 pm
Couldn't agree more, Sarge.
TheSarge - November 23, 2009, 1:08 pm
Everytime someone says "Obama is just trying to clean up Bush's mess."my head starts to hurt from the total disregard of even the faintest glimmer of logic.
WTFO - November 19, 2009, 12:29 am
Thanks for flicking incoherent hatred and BS falsehoods our way booger.
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:49 am
diff being as well, Bush also cost us our soldiers as well as lied to us . BAM is just trying to clean the mess up.madoff and JRbush,hook their nuts up to a car battery- and light that fucker up in a lie detector that shocks them PERIOD.
WTFO - October 30, 2009, 11:58 pm
I watch foxnews, cnn, msnbc and look across the internet to find truth. No spin just facts, bud.
pantha266 - October 30, 2009, 3:23 pm
Wow, someone watches too much FoxNews. Talk about spinning
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 6:29 pm
Bush did approve the 1st TARP and I think it was a huge mistake. Obama passed TARP 2, $787B in 'stimulus', took over GM and are now trying to take over health care and energy companies (cap and trade).
Reality Lord - August 20, 2009, 1:11 pm

i thought it was Bush that ok'de the $$$$$$$$, thus shifting America from a capitalistic state to a socialistic one?

SPANKING - anyone here into spanking? demotivational poster

demotivational poster SPANKING