OUR LADY OF MOTIFAKERY - demotivational poster

demotivational poster OUR LADY OF MOTIFAKERY
ronsart  #27683 Created October 30, 2008

Please enter a name - March 22, 2009, 5:15 pm
We were at the the beach, everybody had matching towels!Somebody went under a dock, and there they found a rock! But it wasn't a rock! It was a rock...gay guy! Rock gay guy!.......Rock gay guy!
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:53 pm
Porcelina - Are you making Space Cake again? Where's the TigerKid? I promise not to sing this time. Although maybe I just hum a few bars of "Timmies Roasting on an open fire...Ron's nipping at his nose."
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:51 pm
...who obviously have more talent and creativity than you do. Grow up a little before you open your mouth. Think a bit before you say something insulting. You're not hurting anyone here. No one takes you seriously. We're just laughing at your ignorance.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:49 pm
This is an open forum and if I want to post my political opinion that's my business. You don't have agree with what I say, you don't have to even read what I say. You don't have to vote for my posters. Just do me a favor and quit slinging mud at people...
Porcelina - March 13, 2009, 9:48 pm
Let's have a campfire, we shall roast timmy's over an open fire...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:46 pm
...say the things you do. You can't get away with saying it to someone's face because they would beat you to your knees. So you come here and say insulting things to good people.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:45 pm
Porcelina - Thanks for bringing my attention back to Dr. Dummy. I didn't smell him come in. I'm a conservative, Porcelina is a litlle more left leaning, and you're a complete idiot. Like I said earlier, you're a coward and that's why you come here to...
Porcelina - March 13, 2009, 9:41 pm
The irony- I'm sure he is insinuating we are all virgins from the point that we're on Motifake.. but he fails to see that... half of us are married, and he is also on Motifake. He sure did make a powerful statement.
Dr. Rank - March 13, 2009, 8:42 pm
Hey Mark. I'm so scared of the virgin line coming to "kick" my "ass". By the way, talk to me when you make a poster that isn't a bunch of conservative bull-shit fed to you by Dick Cheney and the Cosby Kids.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:20 pm
OK...Marduke has number 3. Step right up folks. Take a number and get in line. Proceeds will go to the Our Lady of MotiFakery foundation after a Grey beards party. Don't be bashful...step right up. There's plenty of Dr. Rank to go around.

Captain Fabulous - demotivational poster

demotivational poster Captain Fabulous
Sean  #27666 Created October 30, 2008

agdaniele - October 7, 2009, 8:13 pm
This is.... the cat's a55.
Captain Fabulous - November 10, 2008, 11:55 pm
"Thscuse me, thirr, uhmm, Agamemnon's houthsse ... is it that way? Thanks sthweetie."

ISLAM - 5 Times a Day Or you Don't Get the 72 Virgins demotivational poster

TAGS: islam muslim bible jesus god stupid indoctrination creationists atheist christian scientists religion catholic church baptist westboro

demotivational poster ISLAM
gonepostal42  #27659 Created October 30, 2008

rerun - October 12, 2010, 7:21 pm

see ya Viva
culos - October 12, 2010, 9:39 am
VivalaBendOver, have you noticed the dates the posters you comment on were created? We've moved on since then and have no need for Religion bashers. STFU or GTFO I guess...
GreyScorpion - October 12, 2010, 9:13 am
VivaLaDumbAss, did you just come into OUR house and tell us to STFU? not a good idea. one more stupid outburst, and you'll known as will be VivaLaGone. take it over to Politifake.org if you want to voice your opinion.
VivaLaBukkit - October 12, 2010, 9:05 am
we're on this site for a cheap laugh, not a religious debate so plz. . . just shut the f*ck up. . . all of you
VivaLaBukkit - October 12, 2010, 9:04 am
all these stupid arguments are why my religious belief is D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F, terrorist muslim extremists are a minority amongs islam ppl. saying the acts of thousands is the acts of all is just a wee bit racist. WTFO is a hypocrite
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 12:11 am
Did I mention that hermes is an ignorant dick? Accepting the acts of thousands engaged in the "jihad" by pointing to the acts of a few. And by the way, when was the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Just curious.
hermes - May 1, 2009, 4:26 pm
did i mention mark is an arogant JERK OFF?
Hermes - May 1, 2009, 4:24 pm
hey mark did you hear about the uncivilized assholes blowing up family planing centers. they where christians you arrogant jerk off. we all have crazies in our religions.
dgbt - March 10, 2009, 6:07 pm
Christianity nor Islam did any of those things, it was crazy extremist assholes that did them.
Mark - March 10, 2009, 5:14 pm
I'm sorry...should I have capitalized "idiot?"

This Tall - demotivational poster

TAGS: tall hitler mercedes ride

demotivational poster This Tall
Limeman  #27641 Created October 30, 2008

Player_Meyer - October 19, 2009, 5:44 am
Legendary poster!
LogicDude - October 30, 2008, 12:22 pm
Do you want to ride in my Mercedes boy? Mercedes...M-m-m-m-m-mercedes!

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

trbecome

nicholsjoshua15

PIMP MY RIDE - I'm not saying anything, but who would they dare to surprise with a WATERMELON CAR??? demotivational poster

TAGS: watermelon

demotivational poster PIMP MY RIDE
culos  #27631 Created October 30, 2008

knowitall - August 20, 2009, 3:15 pm
xzibit's aunt?
Starr99334 - June 24, 2009, 4:57 pm
that is the best car ive ever seen in my life. freakin awesome.
barockeva - December 10, 2008, 5:24 pm
I would totally drive that.