OBAMA IS NOT THE MESSIAH! - I told you the answer would surprise you demotivational poster

TAGS: bong

demotivational poster OBAMA IS NOT THE MESSIAH!
Cubbybear  #45758 Created February 20, 2009

Zed - September 29, 2009, 1:56 pm
Wait, what's that??? It's the TIMMIE signal! Got to go!
Zed - September 29, 2009, 1:56 pm
However, as YOU said, Obama isn't it. I don't think he is either one, but I DO feel the need to counter-point when some right-winger refers to him as the anti-christ. (I also tend to get a little worked up at times.)
Zed - September 29, 2009, 1:53 pm
And back in the 80's, I recall people constantly referring to Reagan as a "World Leader" simply by dint of him being POTUS (as WTFO would put it for brevities sake.)
Zed - September 29, 2009, 1:51 pm
and then turn around and deny the possibility when it's someone you DO.
Zed - September 29, 2009, 1:51 pm
Oh, and the concept of a Social Security number existed back in the 1st century AD, when the Revelation of St. John was written? Riiiiight. I just LOVE the illogical counter-rationalisations you Chrispies come up with to villainize the folks you dislike
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 11:57 pm
Besides as I said before the antiChrist will be a world leader,,Obama doesn't qualify
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 11:55 pm
ZED,the 666 is the number of an identity the number of a man...SS number+ initials+ dob...three sets of 6 characters, the number you cannot buy or sell without, sound familiar?
Zed - September 28, 2009, 10:02 pm
No, how many times do I have to say it, it's Ronald Wilson Reagan. 1st name 6 letters, middle name 6 letters, last name 6 letters. 666 = antichrist, right? Well, guess the bible wasn't 100% accurate, cause apparently the antichrist had alzheimers.
Doc - September 28, 2009, 9:37 am
"He's just a very naughty boy. Now piss off."
Yep - July 20, 2009, 9:11 pm
According to the bible he is the anti-christ.

PSST! - Do me a favor, Joe. SHUT THE HELL UP!! demotivational poster

TAGS: politics congress obama president marxist taxes democrats socialist socialism change funny true

demotivational poster PSST!
WTFO  #45708 Created February 20, 2009

AndyMadcap - December 27, 2010, 11:34 pm
As a native Delawarean, I approve this message.
gentleman89 - December 9, 2009, 3:00 pm
I am not apolitical, but my leanings aren't important. This is just f***ing funny. I can see a Bush/Cheney poster saying the same thing and being just as funny.
Arrogant Knight - August 31, 2009, 3:15 am
Shut UP. You're saying too much...
Sean - August 31, 2009, 3:12 am
But he says he not a cow. That's pretty powerful evidence no? Given that cows can't type.
Arrogant Knight - August 31, 2009, 3:05 am
No one's buying it Sean... We all know he's a cow.
Sean - August 31, 2009, 2:45 am
Yer a whore ... ssss, yer a horse. Yeah that's it.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 31, 2009, 2:41 am
I couldn't help going back for the pie once in a while....take that however you want.
Sean - August 31, 2009, 1:51 am
You ex used to make it for you all the time? Wow dude, you suck at breaking up.
WTFO - August 31, 2009, 1:48 am
I dunno. If I get the opportunity, I may try it and get back with you.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 31, 2009, 1:37 am
It's made with instant pistachio pudding an ex of mine used to make it form me all the time....You don't know what you're missing.

THIS MAN - He spent $700M to get a job that pays only $400K a year, and we're supposed to believe that he has the answers to fix an economic "crisis"??!! demotivational poster

demotivational poster THIS MAN
WTFO  #45703 Created February 19, 2009

WTFO - October 14, 2009, 1:27 am
boe, which implies that he OWES his supporters. Whereas, his opponent spent the capped amount they both agreed to prior to Mr. Moneybags seeing a shortcut.
boeweizer - October 9, 2009, 3:10 pm
yeah but it wasn't his money he spent
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 1:52 am
Again, you're bringing up this false accusation? If you'd like I can explain how Mark ended up with my name, but you obviously don't care about truth, just attacking anyone who dares to disagree with you. BTW, brainiac. How come mine doesn't say Mark?
ILB - September 16, 2009, 1:43 am
No, whats truly pathetic, is that you dont know that it posts your other aliases when you post. MARK, uh i mean WTFO, or whoever you have created today to agree with yourself. :)
WTFO - September 10, 2009, 1:14 am
Any proof? No. You just can't handle the fact that there might be more than one person here that disagrees with the POTUS and you. Truly pathetic.
ILB - September 9, 2009, 3:21 am
Dont feel bad Canada, most of the people that agree with WTFO are in fact, WTFO himself.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 24, 2009, 8:01 pm
Any time you right wing hate monger....XD
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:16 am
the great observation and giving me a chance to explain my position.
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:15 am
Moo+, you make an excellent point sir. However, this particular man spent $620M more than his campaign rival since he backed down from his promise (1st of many now) to use govt funds with a cap. Therefore, I think the poster is still relevant. Thanks for
WTFO - July 24, 2009, 12:14 am
Mr. R. Thanks. I'm glad to see my words aren't just wasted on idiot pedophiles like Zed who won't listen to facts.

STRAIGHT JACKETS - Because nothing is better for an insane person then being forced give yourself a nice big hug! demotivational poster

TAGS: straight jackets