MARRIAGE - The Ceremony's Over, Let The Honeymoon Begin !! demotivational poster

TAGS: marriage it ain t what she bargained for

demotivational poster MARRIAGE
MustyK  #93203 Created March 8, 2010

ONE IN FIVE RUSSIANS - Have Pedophillic Tendancies. ( My money's on the guy on the left. ) demotivational poster

TAGS: one in five russians

demotivational poster ONE IN FIVE RUSSIANS
MustyK  #93199 Created March 8, 2010

SETH MACFARLANE - One Great Idea After Another ! demotivational poster

TAGS: seth macfarlane

demotivational poster SETH MACFARLANE
MustyK  #93192 Created March 7, 2010

MustyK - March 9, 2010, 3:47 pm
Not Guilty Trash - as for your comments, I'd rather ignore them and get on with more important things.
MO - March 8, 2010, 8:01 pm
I can't do it. Too boring. I'm gonna have to take a class.
TheTrashHeap - March 8, 2010, 7:39 pm
Perhaps Mustyk is Jericho while at work? Any thoughts on that Mustyk? cause I don't hear you blathering on about my comments?
MO - March 8, 2010, 7:38 pm
Slow night on Motifake eh Trash? I'm gonna go play with a few paint programs. If you're upping your game, I guess I gotta at least try to as well. It's not gonna work. But hell, maybe i'll be able to finally figure out how to do something.....meh.
TheTrashHeap - March 8, 2010, 7:29 pm
There must be more to this than it seems. No grown man reacts like that without a reason. And here I thought all my enemies were gone?
MO - March 8, 2010, 7:25 pm
I'm not sure how or why, but the last two timmys have turned out to be members who have been around for a long time. Although neither has much to show for it. You'd think they'd at least kinda, sorta get how this site works???
TheTrashHeap - March 8, 2010, 7:23 pm
Keep your nonsense off the comments page please we are not flame-war fans here.
TheTrashHeap - March 8, 2010, 7:20 pm
To communicate my opinion without the childish behavior you chose to employ. I believe that you may be another previously banned user logged in under a different username. Your actions today were juvenile and unwelcome. PM me with any further comments.
TheTrashHeap - March 8, 2010, 7:17 pm
Its nice that I don't even have to be here to have my end held up. Thanks guys, this is what community is all about. Jericho you obviously have some personal issues that cause you to lash out at others. When I vote 1 Lion I always explain why. I managed
Fatt Matt - March 8, 2010, 12:34 pm
I have FD season 1 & 2 on dvd. Great show! I think it's the same people, looks the same anyway. Archer has been f'n hilarious! And suitable for a larger fan base IMO.

I ALWAYS KNEW KITTENS LOVED MILK - But that kitten, is my hero. demotivational poster

TAGS: kitten

demotivational poster I ALWAYS KNEW KITTENS LOVED MILK
Nickisme123  #93180 Created March 7, 2010

M0rd3kaI - March 11, 2012, 3:45 pm
Just because I have not seen this one... yet I'll give it a 5L nice one
Airman - March 8, 2010, 5:52 pm
it's an old pic nic.. used before.. don't take it personal.. it's hard to search 61,000 pics
Nickisme123 - March 8, 2010, 5:50 pm
a 1.4. I didnt think it was that bad lol.But majority rules i guess.

calron

mizzdizz

HORSEPOWER - Because too much is never enough demotivational poster

TAGS: horsepower

demotivational poster HORSEPOWER
MustyK  #93173 Created March 7, 2010

MO - March 8, 2010, 8:18 am
Enough is def enough. The quest to have the most posters is reving up. The quallity is taking a nose dive.
agdaniele - March 7, 2010, 11:17 pm
Ugh... they never listen. Too much is just enough.