Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

MARINES - They ENJOY their Third Reich helmets. demotivational poster

TAGS: marines idiots reich

demotivational poster MARINES
 #10463 Created June 30, 2008

biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:18 pm
and if anyone noticed, those aren't German helmets, inspired by them, but they aren't the same
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:15 pm
there are a lot of people who dont like osama).............sorry for posting so much, but fuckheads gotta learn somehow
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:14 pm
osama was being helped by iraq and in order to stop him from spreading influence, we had to overthrow the dictatorship to help establish a trustworthy government we can count on to not help osama or any other terrorist group against us(NATO i mean, cause
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:11 pm
hes, pretty much like Jason borne, except old, and he only speaks arabic, but again, my opinion,i support the u.s. military all the way, oh and U.S. isnt the only one in iraq douchbags
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:08 pm
in my opinion(im the only one who isnt an over- assuming dickhead) this war is about the fact that when the U.S. helped Osama bin laden fight the soviets, we make him priority number one on the worlds hitlist,
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:05 pm
oh, and by the way in the gulf war, U.S. led coalition forces(more than one country) were deployed to the middle east to counter Iraq after they invaded kuwait
biggy titty - October 26, 2008, 8:03 pm
touch-it,bring-it, babe, watch-it,turn-it, leave-it, stop, format-it
Nimrod - August 18, 2008, 5:38 am
Young american menwomen joining the US army are nothing more than tools of the bankers as is your economy and government. Educate yourselves. USA Incorporated. You fight and die for the bankers intrests. Sadly nothing more.
Nimrod - August 18, 2008, 5:34 am
Anyone who thinks ye went over there for anything other than oil or for US industrialists and the Fed. reserve to make more money is the idiot. Yanks need to wake the fuck up. Its not about honour or protecting your country. Hasn't been for centuries!
motitard - August 15, 2008, 11:30 am
There are good and bad people in every country, but seriously..Oil? Again with the oil argument..idiot.

MAN HUG - The manliest of all hugs. demotivational poster

TAGS: man hug manly

demotivational poster MAN HUG
Never Fear  #10426 Created June 29, 2008

BERT AND ERNIE - BERT AND ERNIE they were brothers! And nothing else! demotivational poster

demotivational poster BERT AND ERNIE
 #10401 Created June 29, 2008

pocketlint60 - April 3, 2010, 6:55 pm
they're not brothers, they're buttsecks buddies
Lex - May 15, 2009, 12:52 pm
Who allows a dildo shaped character with a hairy French- tickler on TV for kids to watch?
Marduke - February 28, 2009, 4:21 pm
I thought they were bro-mates.
me - August 13, 2008, 5:12 pm
they're not brothers, they are roomates
michael - July 2, 2008, 11:54 am
ernie: Bert, I wish you wouldn't drink so much bert: Well Ernie, I wish you wouldn't eat cookies in the damn bed! Ernie: Bert you're shouting.

COOKIE MONSTER - COOKIE MONSTER Encouraging childhood obesity since 1969 demotivational poster

demotivational poster COOKIE MONSTER
Judas  #10397 Created June 29, 2008

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 26, 2009, 8:12 pm
C is for cookie. That's good enough for me.
rx Magic - April 26, 2009, 8:09 pm
I grew up watching sesame street, and i loved the cookie monster. I'm not obese. I turned out just fine. RIP Cookie Monster.
Agamemnon218 - March 2, 2009, 4:07 pm
Thanks Cookie Monster. Thanks to you I'm fat AND I eat by shoveling in food with my bare hands. Nom nom nom!
Seb - December 22, 2008, 8:55 am
Sesame Street has addressed this apparent childhood obesity encouragement. Which was FUCKING stupid. It's what makes Sesame Street.
Judas - November 23, 2008, 4:12 pm
I made this motifake. My first word was cookie. Not momma or dadda. Cookie. I was a fat kid. I will let my kids watch cookie monster because he is awesoem and taught me about cookies; the greatest food ever.
Muffin - October 3, 2008, 1:53 pm
Drew - October 2, 2008, 10:02 am
To anyone who looks at that caption and thinks: "Yeah... Cookie Monster IS a negative influence" I've got news for you--if you have kids they should be taken from you, and you should be beaten with a hammer.

PENGUINS - Suicidal little guys with a great sense of humor demotivational poster

demotivational poster PENGUINS
RetAC1USN  #10360 Created June 29, 2008

Signe - February 23, 2009, 12:29 pm
Yeah, everyone knows that, I mean, the cymbals and purses are everyday stuff, but how the hell can a polar bear and penguins be on the same scene? Can't be explained!
Sean - February 23, 2009, 12:16 pm
But penguins are know to accessorise (well, the lady ones, anyway), and to use cymbals in the wild.
ANAL - February 23, 2009, 10:10 am
If this was real it would have taken place in a zoo as penguins = south pole, polar bears = north pole.

Website (c)