MACDONALDS - She dont eat it. demotivational poster

demotivational poster MACDONALDS
 #41403 Created January 23, 2009

lolman - September 30, 2009, 12:43 am
Im 32, looking at her in my experience (married 4 times) that she is possibly 17-18 yrs old.
Firefly - April 22, 2009, 6:40 pm
She's legal
Scorpio7 - January 23, 2009, 10:42 am
You're kidding. She's what, 10? 11? Certainly no older than that.

RATIONALIZATION - It's easier to kill a life if you dehumanize the child. Referring to the baby as a mistake or a punishment is a good start. demotivational poster

TAGS: obama president murder pro choice taxes democrats socialist socialism change election white funny true look

demotivational poster RATIONALIZATION
WTFO  #41364 Created January 22, 2009

WTFO - April 26, 2011, 12:52 am
Your attack on people here regarding their beliefs on this topic is about a year and a half too late. (check comment dates) Politics moved to Politifake. BTW, your opinion (that according to you doesn't matter) didn't need to be added. v/r,
mrwhyte - April 25, 2011, 10:24 pm
For all you douchebags who honestly think your opinion on this may have mattered... It doesn't. Woman's/couples choice get over yourselves and move on.
fred - January 4, 2010, 1:42 am
I know my fingernail is human. I still cut it off. Get a brain.
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 12:10 pm
POST HERE NO MORE, GO HERE:http://www.motifake.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8971&p=125976#p125976 My apologies for continuing this message I did not realize it was such a nuisance.
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:42 am
Lol, it was going to be so perfect, my bad. This goes before the copies: how is it wrong to murder a baby, except if you have been raped, then one wrong makes another wrong right?If you are not ready to take care of a child, why do you think you
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:42 am
deserve to have sex? You don’t think you should have to “pay” for your ready to take care of a child, why do you think you deserve to have sex? You don’t think you should have to “pay” for your
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:34 am
Just for FYI, after 6 weeks babies have a visible human form with hands legs head, etc they are just 2in. Babies can survive after only 5 months of pregnancy (still technically a fetus), low survival rate, but it does happen. If it is ok to murder those
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:34 am
unaware, may I Murder mentally disabled, senile, children less than a year old, or you in your sleep? All those peoples are unaware of their situations at that time? And for those who argue that they only support abortion in case of rape or incest,
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am
mistakes…did the sex happen accidently like you fell and whoops? I really like that logic because I received a speeding ticket this weekend but I don’t feel I should have to pay for. Also, there have been several men in history who believed that
Sonin Fury - November 18, 2009, 11:33 am

CHUCK NORRIS - He Doesn't Need A Boat demotivational poster

demotivational poster CHUCK NORRIS
MustyK  #41333 Created January 22, 2009

agdaniele - January 4, 2010, 2:19 am
Hands-down, my favorite Chcuk Norris poster.
jetgod - September 18, 2009, 11:12 am

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

THE GREAT WALL OF BACON - If god hadn't wanted us to eat animals then he wouldn't have made them out of meat. demotivational poster

TAGS: bacon

demotivational poster THE GREAT WALL OF BACON
Cubbybear  #41299 Created January 22, 2009

Ed-Hyde - September 16, 2009, 7:43 am
yet another reason cubby is missed. Porcelina didn't turn him into bacon did she?
Nero - February 19, 2009, 6:22 pm
LOL! FLAWLESS logic, Cubby. Well done!