Love the Sinner - demotivational poster

demotivational poster Love the Sinner
Pissed off at my Fellow Christians  #20116 Created September 11, 2008

Hector - June 22, 2009, 11:31 am
I love the forgive us our trespasses, mote in your eye, beam in their eye aspects to this. They aren't Jihadists. They're American Taliban.
CRaSH... - May 4, 2009, 2:20 pm
And looking at this... I'm a Drunk, Rocker, Bisexual, Evolutionist, Fornicater so... I'm going to hell less than you guys, cause I'm only five of them and you all claim six. It's cause you guys are potheads, right?
CRaSH... - May 4, 2009, 2:17 pm
Signe, they don't know the difference between the genres of music that offends them. Everything they don't like is either 'Rock&Roll' or 'Rap'. If you tried to explain Classic vs Metal and Death Metal vs Black Metal (apparently there's a diff) the
Curintedery - April 20, 2009, 5:48 am
Isnt homosexual and lesbian the same thing? And yeh, im 6 of those things, guess im fucked XD
Signe - February 12, 2009, 3:25 pm
Wow, fun! Oooh, I gotta see how many of those I am... Democrat, bisexual, evolutionist, liberal, athetist, rich... Well, at least six of them! Rock and roller I am not exactly, I'm more into screamy chaotic music!
Shelby - January 12, 2009, 6:38 pm
Damn. I've been 11 of those things at one point of another. And 7 of them currently.
Da5id - November 4, 2008, 3:32 pm
Notice only Democrats... haha, the Republicans are included in all the following... hehe scandal after scandal.
malarchy alert - October 17, 2008, 7:16 pm
Common theyt are not jihaadist in the wayt most people think. I bet you do not even know what a real jihad even is. And another part is this is non violent preaching here. They are saying repent. they are not putting a gun to your head and saying repent.
Absoludicrous - September 11, 2008, 6:53 pm
Ahh yes, a fine example of the American Jihadists. Religion is government and government is finite. Although, without religion there would be complete chaos. Necessary evils. Sleep well sheep.

HERMIONE GRANGER - Using the time-turner for unnatural pleasures since twenty minutes from now demotivational poster

TAGS: hermione granger emma watson harry potter hairy lesbain pancakes

demotivational poster HERMIONE GRANGER
aPauling  #20107 Created September 11, 2008

booger13 - March 29, 2010, 2:36 am
yummy
verpiss dich - September 8, 2009, 9:04 pm
thank you kind sir for making this!
Jmac0585 - June 4, 2009, 11:41 am
WeCanDoBetter - The reason is, is that recently she was a child. Sam kind of thing with Kirsten Dunst. She went from Mini vampire to wet T-shirt contestant in Spider-man, and next thing you know she is everywhere.
psychohistorian - October 13, 2008, 3:38 pm
I'm shocked that I didn't ever think of this. Not for her specifically, but damn, it's brilliant
aPauling - September 29, 2008, 9:03 am
I've never been a fan of hers. A lot of people here seem to have a thing for Emma Watson though, so I did this with them in mind.
WeCanDoBetter - September 26, 2008, 5:35 pm
Whats the big deal about this chick. She's cute but jesus there are WAY hotter chicks out there.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 25, 2008, 2:34 pm
Very clever poster, and funny, and kind of makes me tingle.
master1221 - September 25, 2008, 12:38 pm
lol damn i just noticed that shes soo hot seems i have something new to wank to
YAY! - September 11, 2008, 7:00 pm
I am so going to put my babies in her!!... over, and over, and never :(

BEER BAGS - Because sometimes there is no debate over quality vs quantity demotivational poster

TAGS: beer bags pancakes

demotivational poster BEER BAGS
aPauling  #20105 Created September 11, 2008

Agamemnon218 - September 12, 2008, 11:40 am
Good call! You miss all the foam that way.
aPauling - September 12, 2008, 8:54 am
It's beer in a bag! I want to nibble off a corner of a bag an suck on it like a baby to a tit.

ISLAND BIKER GANGS - Taking their hogs out demotivational poster

TAGS: bike biker motorcycle gang island pancakes

demotivational poster ISLAND BIKER GANGS
aPauling  #20100 Created September 11, 2008

trbecome

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

MPsniper

Reality Lord

Reality Lord

MAC COMPUTERS - ring ring ring... some one find my streamers demotivational poster

TAGS: mac computers

demotivational poster MAC COMPUTERS
moron 4 hire  #20094 Created September 11, 2008

Elder God Douchebag - July 2, 2009, 10:06 am
And the Internet is for people who can't speak properly, apparently. Seriously, learn to type a coherent sentence.
St.Lol - July 2, 2009, 9:52 am
macs are for people who cant understand why their gets problems. Pcs are for people who always gets problems.
know_it_all - June 9, 2009, 3:47 pm
anything a mac can do, a pc can do better. anything a pc can do, a mac will probably have compatibility issues with.
Gurgle - April 16, 2009, 4:42 am
If 90% of the bio department (I am a bio major in school) uses Macs, guess what I use? It has its uses.
Purity - April 5, 2009, 7:41 am
Not a bad analogy at all... I like it. PC's rule, macs are for idiots.