JAPANESE WHALING SHIP - Thats what her knickers smell like! demotivational poster

demotivational poster JAPANESE WHALING SHIP
Fanwah  #66465 Created August 6, 2009

Fanwah - August 9, 2009, 7:23 pm
Gotcha - Thanks for the advise!
MO - August 9, 2009, 4:56 pm
And is rarely understood the first time around....he he he blahhhh!!!
MO - August 9, 2009, 4:55 pm
You can insert whatcha like, I'll always be MO. But just know that there can be only one!!! So yes? I'll be EL MO! Cute and cuddly but bites like a schnauzer on a t-bone!!!
LogicDude - August 9, 2009, 3:20 pm
So is your new nom de plume actually "El MO"? Ya know, like El Mariachi - only more dangerous because you sucker them in with the innocent huggable look?
MO - August 9, 2009, 12:41 pm
to 5L which of course would be the best. The L's are often called poodles. It took me longer than most to figure out what the hell 1L meant when I started. So dig in have fun, put your name on your posters, and remember TUNNELS also equal 1L...
MO - August 9, 2009, 12:39 pm
a lot of Timmys (members who can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground) often will leave this blank in a weak attempt to hide their identity's. The 1L is the voting system on the bottom of each poster. The 5 lions, you can rate each poster from 1L..
MO - August 9, 2009, 12:35 pm
No problems Fanwah, there are a few things on the site that have come to be widely regarded as annoying or bad. Jmac has a poster that I'll go find and throw up here in a minute. But when you make a poster there is the block that is for your user name....
Fanwah - August 9, 2009, 8:15 am
Sorry Mo, wasnt ignoring you, just logged back on. Im a newbie to motifake and was "huh" ing your lingo cause its all new to me! Yep the pic is mine, dont know why my name didnt com up on it though? (ps Fanwah is a girl) and I do enjoy Elmo.
MO - August 9, 2009, 12:09 am
I think that I need to revamp my whole outward appearance. The kinder gentler MO......or ELMO if you will...
MO - August 8, 2009, 11:44 pm
I know, and I'm being nice. I'm not mad. Ise just asking a question and thought maybe he'd be inclined to talk.....I even complemented the poster ect....

CROSSOVERS - "I'm stronger!" "No, I'm stronger! demotivational poster

TAGS: superman the incredible hulk d c comics marvel crossover crossovers

demotivational poster CROSSOVERS
jalford  #66459 Created August 5, 2009

forseti - July 8, 2010, 4:26 am
Charlie Sheen is Superman?!?
jake - August 6, 2009, 9:21 am
...not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)
jake - August 6, 2009, 9:21 am
I know a gay guy with this mural painted on his wall..........he's 26
CANADA - August 6, 2009, 9:16 am
I know a kid with this mural painted on his bedroom wall...................he's 6

DA' JESUS - Don't f*ck with him! demotivational poster

TAGS: jesus big lebowski the dude dudeness bowling

demotivational poster DA' JESUS
jalford  #66456 Created August 5, 2009

CROSSOVERS - I'll bet on the grim brooding one. demotivational poster

TAGS: wolverine batman d c comics x men justice league gotham city mutants

demotivational poster CROSSOVERS
jalford  #66455 Created August 5, 2009

calron

Swampfox

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

BUCKO

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN - A short hairy guy touring around with 3 hot chicks? (Sound like a Ron Jeremy movie.) demotivational poster

TAGS: capt captain caveman cavey teen angel hanna barbera cartoon cartoons

demotivational poster CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
jalford  #66447 Created August 5, 2009

Agent K - August 6, 2009, 9:45 am
hahaha thats how you do it man 5 poodles for you!
jake - August 6, 2009, 9:19 am
BWAHAHAAHAAA!!! jalford actually made a 'funny'!!!