IRAN - Next time US ARMY will get pwned. demotivational poster

demotivational poster IRAN
 #13082 Created July 22, 2008

Guest - June 18, 2009, 9:10 pm
Wow, moron ratio is high on this one...Look up the 6 day war, Isreal defeated SIX enemy countries, without US help...if we let them they would take out the entire middle east in a matter of weeks. Don't forget that we did not start this war, Islam did...
LOLOLOL - April 3, 2009, 8:24 pm
The U.S (and U.N) are in there to train Iraqi troops to fend 4 themselves, oil makes up only 10% of U.S energy compared to 50% coal. It's a VERY old excuse nowadays.....:)
Redneck - March 9, 2009, 6:33 am
Barockeva are you muslim? or Nazi? the entire Middle East wants to burn the US, except Israel... sooo why would we not take allies where ever we can get em....
barockeva - February 24, 2009, 3:12 am
Well, you would be wrong. They don't hate the jews for being jewish, they hate them for being on what is considered muslim holy land. And it is pretty justified, since the jews were pretty much just dropped there after ww2.
TrueX - February 21, 2009, 12:18 am
barockeva, I think their beef with Isreal is cuz every war the Arab nations start Isreal finishes by stomping some Arab ass with little American help. Help of weaponry America sells them at a fair price. They don't deny they want genocide on the Jews.
barockeva - February 10, 2009, 12:56 pm
Iran's only beef with us is because we support Israel. And their main beef with Israel is because they're a bunch of infidels who can do what ever they want because they have US support. Without US support Israel would vanish in days for being cunts.
LogicDude - February 9, 2009, 7:20 pm
...and was surprised at the legal authority they have. The US getting rid of threats like a nuclear Iran would only make the world better.
LogicDude - February 9, 2009, 7:19 pm
...when we decide to be proactive in the war on terrorists. Oddly enough, the Polizei and Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) have been more intrusive in German lives than the Patriot Act over here has ever been for Americans - I worked with both over there...
LogicDude - February 9, 2009, 7:16 pm
I think I understand your point, but that NATO AWACS also still had US crewmembers on it; we've not shirked our NATO responsibilities. I served 6 years in Germany and we all appreciate our Allies; we just don't appreciate undeserved criticism...
Gryphus - February 9, 2009, 1:03 pm
Ok, sorry. Let´s say: NATO-AWACS with german officers, if this sounds better to you. But that was not the point.

MOROCCO - has a cavalry of camels, which are not horeses. Fail. demotivational poster

TAGS: morocco cavalry penguin

demotivational poster MOROCCO
Michael  #13061 Created July 22, 2008

TheBritishGuy - June 7, 2009, 11:11 am
Who cares? We're still fucked... atleast until those shark riding bears come along.
Guest - May 21, 2009, 7:00 pm
Morocco has a camelry, not a cavalry.
Spell - April 26, 2009, 5:50 pm
It's Horses, not Horeses.
LOLOLOL - April 4, 2009, 10:24 pm
Actually it's DEATH MARCH OF THE PENGUINS.
2 Tired 2 Look - July 28, 2008, 1:21 am
wasn't there a "March of the Penguins" cap for this image? Now *that* was clever.
Dude - July 22, 2008, 10:20 pm
Do you see ANY mounts in this picture?

RELIGION - A really complicated and illogical way of saying "I'm scared of death" demotivational poster

demotivational poster RELIGION
Jazzhole  #13015 Created July 22, 2008

m1ha1 - November 5, 2009, 4:43 pm
I love you. Prove it. I can't
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 8:14 pm
wtf just happened here? I thought we were talking about baseball. By the way, that questioning guy with the uplifted eyebrow...he's gay. I think I just won this argument. Of course...I am chasing the purple dragon.
bevhillsreborn - October 24, 2009, 8:10 pm
this is all funny, we all know religion is a story, the difference is in medieval times the stories were salvation so peoples stuck by them, but then dragons, they didnt make it past peoples vision.
Bartimaeus - September 29, 2009, 1:04 am
I concur. You're far more tolerable than I thought you would be, far better than the man you probably voted for. When marijuana is legal, we should..."not inhale." lol Yeah, I know it was Clinton who said that; still funny, though.
LURCH - September 29, 2009, 12:01 am
See it is the end of the age, I accept your liberalness, as wrong as I know you are, you are at least reasonable
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 9:14 pm
Okay, Liberal check...still find Bush jokes hilarious...still grasp things like irony and such...love Bill Maher and Seth Rogan...We should totally legalize marijuana, man. Yeah, I think I'm good.
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 9:04 pm
HELP!!! I think Bart just agreed with me on something, LIBERAL CHECK...................still hate Obama, socialism, atheist superiority, European egalitarianism, and hippies. whew I'm OK!!!!
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:31 pm
or isn't. I hope I've helped. Good day!
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:30 pm
I agree with Lurch to an extent, but religion can't claim that it NECESSARILY has the right answers either. Its all open to speculation and even--if those involved can avoid killing each other--debate. That means not being closed minded, "sure" of what is
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 8:23 pm
OK!!! I get it now, those people that are intellectuals have no answers for the existence of morality, character, valor, self sacrifice, but have faith that their puny grasp of reality is soo much more informed than religion. You must be right;foolish me

Spoiler Alert! - demotivational poster

demotivational poster Spoiler Alert!
chico  #13012 Created July 22, 2008

Merlin - December 7, 2008, 5:18 pm
Holy shit, I did NOT see that plot twist coming.
Zephir - August 13, 2008, 5:50 pm
No way !!! o_o

theyuk

Silverheart

Pushkin

Pushkin

Silverheart

tjhawk

DirtyOldMan

Silverheart

Silverheart

AWESOMENESS - When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story. demotivational poster

demotivational poster AWESOMENESS