HYPNOTIC CUBBY - demotivational poster

demotivational poster HYPNOTIC CUBBY
culos  #44527 Created February 12, 2009

Signe - February 12, 2009, 6:17 pm
You mean anti-glutenist? :P Oh, nothing, it's just that many people cannot eat it as it might harm their health, some people are perfectly fine eating gluten, though.
Fatty - February 12, 2009, 5:55 pm
What's wrong with gluten?? You Glutenist!
Elder God Douchebag - February 12, 2009, 4:20 pm
I'm sure I eat enough animals to make up for one person not eating them...Tasty, tasty animals...
Signe - February 12, 2009, 3:51 pm
I have some news about my eating habits that might not thrill you... I'm a health freak. I don't eat anything that comes from animals, I don't eat sugar, I don't eat gluten, I don't eat artificial ingredients... I am terrified of medical examinations. :'(
LogicDude - February 12, 2009, 3:44 pm
What's the only kind of meat a Priest can eat on Fridays? Nun. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! No seriously, being a vegan is fine. Can you still eat Krispy Kreme donuts if you're a vegan? Do you have Krispy Kreme there? If not, they are likely to make you want to move!
Signe - February 12, 2009, 3:41 pm
Too short to bitch at people :P
Signe - February 12, 2009, 3:40 pm
Humm why that is scary :/ And my veganism is, I don't eat anything that comes from animals, I consider all animals equally worth as humans, but I feed my pets meat, my girl that I am in love with eats meat, my best friend eats meat... Life's way too short
LogicDude - February 12, 2009, 3:39 pm
Awwwww, I was just funnin'! I'm home sick today and what ELSE can I do but hang out here?
LogicDude - February 12, 2009, 3:38 pm
Timmies are too lazy to register and use the Forum...it will also insure that only YOU can comment using "Signe"...otherwise you become susceptible to namejackers who will smear your name and make you want to destroy the internet.
Culos - February 12, 2009, 3:37 pm
And I did not mean LogicDude.....

PREPAREDNESS - Has finally been achieved. demotivational poster

Check this dam auto correct by jcatbc - dumpeddemotivational poster PREPAREDNESS
Mark  #44505 Created February 12, 2009

maoworks2 - November 26, 2011, 9:59 am
I Like That
Zed - October 6, 2009, 9:07 pm
It is my dream firearm, I admit. I just wish it'd finally get out of Research and Development, and onto the market....
Arrogant Knight - October 6, 2009, 9:04 pm
You're obsessed with that shotgun, Zed. I remember you mentioning it at least once before...
Zed - October 6, 2009, 8:58 pm
Once they get the bugs worked out, I want a (South African) Neostaad pump-action shotgun. Twin ammo tubes that hold 8 rounds each, and you can switch between tubes with the flick of the selector switch. Buckshot in one, slugs in the other. WIN!
LogicDude - October 6, 2009, 10:43 am
For zombies you might want a shotty...none in the pic so might be time to go shopping!
Zed - October 5, 2009, 6:31 pm
Impressive, but semi-automatics are more useful against zombies than full-autos. Remember, it only takes one good shot to the brain, wasting half your clip perforating the zombie's torso just gets you eaten in the end.
silvereagle1833 - October 5, 2009, 12:13 pm
Hey "TOOP" You must not have well in school. Metallurgy 101, Fact 1 Magazine springs don't wear due to compression. Fact 2 They wear out from repeated compression and decompression from their use. Proper tempered springs don't wear out. Gysgt. Zinno USMC
Wep - September 27, 2009, 8:01 pm
Might represent preparedness if they weren't mostly Rugers and plastic magazines.
LD0ne - September 12, 2009, 1:57 pm
damn that is awesome
Toop - June 20, 2009, 4:22 pm
Maybe "..." should learn more about magazine springs. Or is that kind of thing below tacticool mall ninjas?

TIME FLIES - When you're having rum demotivational poster

TAGS: funny kid pirate rum

demotivational poster TIME FLIES
WTFO  #44500 Created February 11, 2009

DOUCHEBAGGUS MAXIMUS - Belonging to the Stupid Guido genus, the Douchebag is known for its use of gang symbols and "puckered" myspace faces. demotivational poster

TAGS: douchebag stupid myspace

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS - To the rescue? demotivational poster

TAGS: captain obvious dumb superhero internet meme

demotivational poster CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Khatmonsuk  #44456 Created February 11, 2009

Khatmonsuk - February 13, 2009, 8:53 am
Hehe okay XD. I will look up perifious and Timmie. I alredy know what fapping and amsome means...sadly (XD).
Culos - February 12, 2009, 7:59 am
Once upon a time we had the most stupid comment by a guy.girl called Bob. On that day we added the word Bobvious to the Motifake dictionary...You may want to do a search for words like Amsome, Timmie, Fap/fapping and perifious. They too are Motifakenglish
Khatmonsuk - February 12, 2009, 7:49 am
But I cant help but wondering...Why is he called Bobvious here on MotiFake?
Culos - February 12, 2009, 6:40 am
No big deal, you're forgiven :-)
Khatmonsuk - February 12, 2009, 6:38 am
Answer to Culos: Sorry man. I'm pretty new to MotiFake.
Culos - February 12, 2009, 4:11 am
Try and get it right, on Motifake it's Captain Bobvious!