HOLY SHIT COOKIE - demotivational poster

demotivational poster HOLY SHIT COOKIE
BoneCD  #50399 Created March 24, 2009

FRENCH VALOUR - Salian Franks William the Conqueror 33rd Waffen SS Grenadier Division Charlemagne demotivational poster

TAGS: french valor valour france french victory victories

demotivational poster FRENCH VALOUR
Christopher  #50361 Created March 24, 2009

LogicDude - November 6, 2009, 8:48 am
The Russians shouldn't have helped the Nazis without thinking for a second that they weren't next. Mr Man needs to read up on his history...
Mongo - November 6, 2009, 7:19 am
What!?...The Russians did most of the dying, The Far east was exclusively an American theater of operations and the French were only on board during our revolution at the very end, for very selfish reasons and only national gain in mind....
Mr Man - November 6, 2009, 2:46 am
During the American war of independance the french helped the americans win, but being americans, they took all the glory for themselves Actually the russians did most of the winning during WWII, The americans came in near the end and claimed the victory
Nonsense - March 25, 2009, 1:30 am
William the Conqueror was Norman, who were descendants of the Vikings. And, they just own. Unlike the French.

STURGEON FACE - More common than you think demotivational poster

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

GREAT MEN - demotivational poster

TAGS: great men thankful for our usa military

demotivational poster GREAT MEN
ronsart  #50348 Created March 23, 2009

peteyb - December 16, 2009, 9:30 pm
Late I know, but I just came across this...must say that as a Canuck I love having the US milary to back us up! Love you guys, and thanks!Focus on the Timmies!
Macgofeckyerself - September 6, 2009, 9:28 am
Why is everybody whining about the Yanks? Judging by the weapon (Steyr with usl) and the Camo I am taking a wild guess this is a Soldier from the Irish Defense Forces (most likely Ranger Wing) It most defo is not a Yankee Soldier.
MO - August 28, 2009, 8:31 am
Hubba, the anti American stick up your ass can be removed by leebling. He to has a problem with us. I'm Just saying.....someone needs to take it out....I'd only shove it in further, so I can't help you.
HubbaBubba - August 28, 2009, 5:37 am
Indeed, always out there protecting the U.S. from invading forces such as......oh, wait, nobody's actually in your country waging war?? You're in someone else's country?? But.....Which families are they protecting then?
Haarakkon - May 14, 2009, 12:01 pm
Absolutely, Brian. They'll come from all religions and backgrounds, and you'll never know who they are until the shit really does hit the fan.
Brian The Great - May 14, 2009, 11:06 am
You'll never really hear the names of the real heroes much in this culture. A fucking sports star is not a hero. A fucking actor is not a hero. Heroes are guys who put it all on the line for others. Guys that think service is a joke will never get it
Mark - April 3, 2009, 1:23 pm
I know I'm pissing into the wind when I do this but sometimes I just can't help myself. The troll bait is always so crunchy.
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:40 pm
I'm positive that this piece of trash couldn't muster the testicular fortitude to actually say those words to me. He'd be too busy pissing his pants in the presence of a real man.
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:39 pm
all the non-verbal communication that is part of a discussion. Another distinct advantage is that if some cock-smoker like weker says he hopes you get shot, you are right there to slap the taste out of his mouth. Of course, in a face-to-face discussion
WTFO - April 1, 2009, 11:37 pm
Mark, it's no use arguing with a moron. This little butt-pirate is the perfect example of the biggest problem with this form of communication. I much prefer to have face-to-face discussions with people. With comment chains you lose tone, inflection, and