Sunset Message

The MotiNetwork will cease to exist March 31st, 2018
Google has done a wonderful job pulling the plug on all of our traffic, and at this point, the sites cost more to run in server resources than the income they bring in. Its been a hell of 10 year ride, but the time has come to sunset the network.

Download all your posters!

We have provided a method to archive all your posters. Simply go to your PROFILE and click on the new "Your ARCHIVE" link. This will download a file containing all your posters which you can decompress using most ZIP tools. (Its a tar file, but most zip programs can unzip a tar file).

Looking for old friends?

We created a Facebook Survivors group here:
Motifake/Motinet Survivors Facebook Group

HEY BUTTHEAD - heh heh try my nuts heheh heheheheh demotivational poster

demotivational poster HEY BUTTHEAD
Agent K  #64357 Created July 19, 2009

lolsauce - July 20, 2009, 8:53 am
huhuh huh huh, shutup Beavis.. huhuhuh

DR MANHATTAN - Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over — an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist. demotivational poster

TAGS: dr manhattan tobias funke analrapist arrested development tv blue man group

demotivational poster DR MANHATTAN
Motifake Wit Liberation F  #64354 Created July 19, 2009

Pabbicus - September 11, 2009, 12:38 am
LOL Poor Tobias

HEY - Wanna make out? demotivational poster

TAGS: joker beetlejuice waiting room bored one thing leads to another

demotivational poster HEY
Motifake Wit Liberation F  #64350 Created July 19, 2009

EMO FAIL - You just did it, Sir. demotivational poster

TAGS: thewiceman emo fail fake blood

demotivational poster EMO FAIL
TheWiceMan  #64348 Created July 19, 2009

MrBlack - April 18, 2010, 7:09 pm
The latter: "Save me, from wreaking my vengeance upon you, to killing more than I can tell! Burning now I bring you Hell!
MrBlack - April 18, 2010, 7:09 pm
Emo vs Metal is summed up best in the songs "Welcome to my Life" vs "Hell". The former: "You don't know what it's like to be like me".
BennyChick - April 4, 2010, 4:22 pm
the knife is upside down too
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:45 am
[ctd] bring me the horizon, FAB,deathcab, and everyother sissy sounding name out there . IMMORTAL,KFMDM,Murphys,Mayhem,Destruction,Satyricon. you will never see a band from the ABOVE wear EMO merch. UGH
booger13 - November 4, 2009, 11:42 am
id buy it if there was actual video =] of said knife going in and twisting around coming out the other side . @ all the metalheads , did we ever whine or bitch about our lives ? HELL FUCKING NO we carried a strong face because our pain made us stronger.
MrRandom - October 30, 2009, 5:46 pm
Which is why I listen to metal nowadays. Still full of energy and kicking ass compared to rock dominated by Fallout Boy.
manicbranic - October 30, 2009, 5:43 pm
god what happened to the days when rock n roll was the thundering pulse of a nation? Why is death cab for cutie more popular than wolfmother? when we descended into becoming neurotic little twits that think their emotions mean anything, I dont know...
mejes - October 25, 2009, 11:41 pm
Anyone else notice that the blade is facing out as well?
BriaHere - August 1, 2009, 7:06 pm
Same jokes twice gets old. I get it, you don't like me, but no need to criticise every single comment I make.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 1, 2009, 3:39 pm
I don't get it Bria, Can you explain it in more detail for me?

theyuk

theyuk

kellyvanrijn

theyuk

5150monkeylove

theyuk

HEY AL... - I have a whole pocket full of Race Cards. How about you? demotivational poster

TAGS: race card jesse al sharpton

demotivational poster HEY AL...
Current Resident  #64343 Created July 19, 2009