witnessed during the 90s. In the 90s, some joined for selfish purposes (GI bill, medical, etc.). Now the driving force is to protect this nation. I tip my hat to those I serve with and thank citizens who support us. Thanks, Ron and everyone you represent.
respect for those young men and women who joined the service after 9-11. They raised their hands and swore an oath knowing they were going to war. There is a level of patriotism and willingness to fight within the military right now that surpasses what I
Hell of a poster, Ron. Always good sparring with you on the topics and trading shots back and forth. Remember, I'm not alone. I'm honored to be among the less than 1% of the population that protects the freedoms for the remaining 99%. I have the utmost