GREEN BEER - WTF!!?? I mean seriously...WTF!!!??? demotivational poster

TAGS: bong

demotivational poster GREEN BEER
Cubbybear  #49222 Created March 16, 2009

Spangle - October 10, 2009, 4:28 pm
It doesn't have to be saint patrick's day for you to find a green beer. Like Uyo, I also had one the other day at a random pub in town. It was like drinking a pistachio nut. :D
mooooooooooooooooooo - June 24, 2009, 11:16 pm
St Pattys was months ago. Are you sure you're not drinking toilet water?(duck sound, duck sound) cause I made that mistake once (but with tidy bowl)
Uyo - June 24, 2009, 9:37 pm
I had a green beer the other day. It owned.

BIG TUNA...GO LIBERALS GO - demotivational poster

demotivational poster BIG TUNA...GO LIBERALS GO
BoneCD  #49205 Created March 16, 2009

Bah - October 30, 2009, 2:25 pm
Would that be according to the same "FactCheck.Org" that explicitly includes the cost of rescue and recovery in New Orleans in their report on the cost of the Iraq War?
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:53 am
*Liar...I digress now. My wife, queen of the liberal goody goodies, just smacked me in the head...does that mean *I'll be there in a sec honey*
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:48 am
...and lets not even talk about, or aboot, the millions she wants to send her husbands way at his (their) real estate investment firm! Power corrupts kiddies! And Mrs. Pelosi is a fine example of that...along with being a lier to boot!
BoneCD - July 26, 2009, 9:12 am
Actually hind site is 20/20 there kiddies. There were 3 independent sources that had verified these "now non-facts" when this poster was made...that, and my hate for Madame Speaker, is why it was made...K. We good now?
WTFO - July 26, 2009, 12:31 am
knows the people that are pulling their strings and filling their heads with lies and garbage. The power of the left wing attack dogs come from the laziness of their target audience that take the BS as factual straight from the hate bloggers.
WTFO - July 26, 2009, 12:30 am
The same George Soros that owns media matters and moveon.org? The same one that funds millions of dollars worth of slander, lies and attack ads against every conservative in the nation? Yea, I know that asshole. Over50, don't assume a left wing nut ever
over50setex - July 25, 2009, 8:46 pm
JOE ... Put down the Kool-Aide. IT IS ALL TRUE! FactCheck was and is owned by George Soros. You do KNOW "who" he is, right?
Joe - July 25, 2009, 5:59 pm
This is false, research has shown neither she nor her husband own stock in del monte, nor have they recieved money from them, it started as an internet hoax. here is the link http://www.factcheck.org/politics/sliming_pelosi.html
SpectreT65 - June 23, 2009, 7:55 pm
See, as a Far, Far Left Libertarian - this pisses me off almost as much as the USAPATRIOT Act.
HAHA - May 10, 2009, 9:54 pm
More like Big Bitch.

BLACK METAL - Worshipping Satan & Burning Churches, All From The Safety Of Your Mom's Loungeroom demotivational poster

demotivational poster BLACK METAL
MustyK  #49187 Created March 16, 2009

NickDahlmier - May 30, 2016, 11:35 am
I'd be like "Son... unless you're going to something KISS-related, wash it off & change your clothes before I make you do so."
Pabbicus - August 20, 2009, 3:50 pm
These aren't black metal fans, they're faggots. The guy on the far right is wearing an In Flames T-shirt, he's a piece of poser dogshit.
Krissie - August 2, 2009, 1:09 pm
what the hell?!?! NO ONE I know that listens to that music looks like that.Logic-IF I had children, I'd agree with you on your comment!
666 - April 6, 2009, 4:39 am
the guy 3rd from left looks like a, wots a ICP fan called ? Ahh fudge it, hip hop sux cock anyway
Culos - March 16, 2009, 3:19 pm
Amen to that!
LogicDude - March 16, 2009, 3:12 pm
I would seriously f*ck my Son up if he showed up looking like that. Where I live, that dog don't hunt dammit!

AYSHA - She Was Always Mohammed's Favourite demotivational poster

demotivational poster AYSHA
MustyK  #49150 Created March 16, 2009

Sleeves - May 7, 2010, 12:36 pm
don't spread lies about muhammed!!! (she was nine when they banged) :p
dfdfdfdfffffffdfddddd - May 21, 2009, 8:30 pm