GOLD DIGGERS - Just like a Hooker... Only a little smarter! demotivational poster

demotivational poster GOLD DIGGERS
LogicDude  #39099 Created January 9, 2009

Woody - July 3, 2009, 7:12 pm
wow, downsizing hookers now, I see that Cuzsin Woody needs to take you with him to Vegas, but it is not a holiday... we are going to work this time, and we will see who is more smarter.
LogicDude - January 9, 2009, 1:17 pm
Why THANK You Scorpioheyyyyy wait a minute! That's not nice!
Scorpio7 - January 9, 2009, 1:16 pm
LogicDude, I want you to know that I really LIKE your posters, every one of them. They always make mine look TERRIFIC, in comparison.
LogicDude - January 9, 2009, 1:14 pm
Oh sweet death! Please take me now that Timmy has pierced my heart with his cruel comment! STFU Timmy...no one cares what you think.
Barry forton - January 9, 2009, 12:47 pm
Stop making posters Your shit sux!

ISLAM - A religion of love and peace! And this guy is lovin' his piece! demotivational poster

demotivational poster ISLAM
LogicDude  #39086 Created January 9, 2009

Hawamleh - November 5, 2010, 6:53 pm
@forseti If You Cant Make Fun Of Yourself, Eh ? I'm Just Annoyed I Didn't Think Of It First. @Logicdude I'm Banned From Pats...
forseti - November 5, 2010, 5:19 pm
If Hawamleh is ok with it, everyone else should be ok with it too. He's probably the only motifaker (I know so far) who could be harmed by this and gave it a 5. Hats off!
LogicDude - November 5, 2010, 3:51 pm
Semantics? You wanna see some antics come by Pat's on a Friday night!
Hawamleh - November 5, 2010, 9:17 am
Funny Shit 5l
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 5, 2010, 8:38 am
The site has changed a lot over the last year or so, All we ask is that you enjoy the humor you see in it and leave the negativity and diatribes at home. All those 10 comment rants are in the past, where they belong.
HammerofHeeb - November 5, 2010, 7:47 am
Soap box? I see. Well, obviously, "funny" is a relative term around here. Because, the view of "funny" on this site can be some what askew. Fine. Hey! A guy kissing a little boy square on the lips! Great!
GreyScorpion - November 4, 2010, 4:09 pm
has nothing to do with liking you or not. I'm impartial on that subject. what it does have to do with is this isn't a soap box venue, and you've been asked to step down off of it. Your opinions, outside of humor. keep it to yourself. I won't ask again.
forseti - November 4, 2010, 3:59 pm
HOH, how about making some posters and have some fun?
HammerofHeeb - November 4, 2010, 3:19 pm
People go on for days on posters, saying more hateful things then I could even think to say. If the old posters shouldn't be commented on, find a way to close the comment section. I get it, you don't like me. Ok. And...?
HammerofHeeb - November 4, 2010, 3:16 pm
If you are going to scold me like I am some child, do it for the right reasons, please. I made NO mention of religion. ZERO! I was talking about a culture. Semantics? Maybe. But if you're going to talk to me that way, no what it is you're talking about.

MUSHROOM STAMP - Nothing to do with the Post Office but everything to do with a "Special Delivery" demotivational poster

demotivational poster MUSHROOM STAMP
LogicDude  #39082 Created January 9, 2009

LogicDude - January 9, 2009, 1:15 pm
And your Grammy, Mom, wife (and your Dad!) all have MY mushroom stamp on their cheeks (both sets!). *Giggle*
barry forton - January 9, 2009, 12:56 pm
Arrogantnight said you have his mushroom stamp on your right butt cheek.
barry forton - January 9, 2009, 12:56 pm
Arrogantnight said you have his mushroom stamp on your right butt cheek.

NEW BREAKFAST CEREALS - Technology has made it so, you don't need to add milk demotivational poster

TAGS: cubby

demotivational poster NEW BREAKFAST CEREALS
Cubbybear  #39024 Created January 8, 2009

BoneCD - May 23, 2009, 10:43 am
Damn...and I though that is why you didn't have to add milk. my bad I guess
Poopalicious - May 23, 2009, 10:30 am
Damn it Delta Bob, I was going to say that!!!!!!!

calron

drf1977

WATERMELONS. - I told you they were dangerous. demotivational poster

TAGS: deadly watermelons

demotivational poster WATERMELONS.
Conrad Palmer  #39011 Created January 8, 2009

Big Daddy - January 15, 2009, 3:25 pm
If you drink don't drive do the watermelon crawl.