GIRLS - Reason why emo was born! demotivational poster

TAGS: emos girls

demotivational poster GIRLS
SOLIDSNAKE  #40316 Created January 17, 2009

Lola57 - April 30, 2009, 8:25 pm
Rofl! Sound like those high-class girls that use men up. =p

VALVE - Turning scientists into badass heroes since 1998. demotivational poster

TAGS: gordon freeman half life valve half life gordon freeman crowbar scientists heroes city 17 black mesa

demotivational poster VALVE
Khatmonsuk  #40304 Created January 17, 2009

GRAMPA MUNSTER - The Original Ol' Dirty Bastard demotivational poster

demotivational poster GRAMPA MUNSTER
agamemnon218  #40282 Created January 17, 2009

Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 17, 2009, 9:41 pm
Men wanted to be him, and women wanted to be with him.
Cubbybear - January 17, 2009, 2:20 pm
His car said it all!

COMRADE OBAMA - demotivational poster

TAGS: political

demotivational poster COMRADE OBAMA
Mark  #40271 Created January 17, 2009

MO - February 25, 2010, 2:14 pm
You've been here long enough Todd. Faceplant isn't telling you anything new.
Faceplant31 - February 25, 2010, 2:13 pm
Hey todd lets not do the whole political comments here. Starts a whole bunch of shiot that is not wanted here. Save it for politifake
todd snyder - February 25, 2010, 2:04 pm
I believe a photo of Obama's face photoshopped with the emperor's body from the "Emperor's New Clothes" would be fitting.Obama is the only one who believes in Obama, the rest of the world has blown him off as a fool. America will recover in 2012.Go Sarah!
Sean - August 30, 2009, 9:33 pm
But I am not commenting specifically on this poster. I actually like this one. Mark did something different with the format and found a very interesting quote. This qualifies in my book as a legitimate poke in the ribs, so to speak.
Sean - August 30, 2009, 9:29 pm
I actually like it when my comments are ignored. I take it as a vistory of sorts. But I appreciate your commitment to humour on this site MO. And political stuff can be funny, but far too often it's just belly-aching. Just lame whininess. Sad.
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:41 pm
Hate when a timmy crop dusts and then as soon as someone has something to say, or calls him out, they disappear. Doesn't care to engage someone in a conversation and will probably never see this or my previous comments. ILB that's you bud. I won't bite.
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:20 pm
*I'd like a do over...on my ovrer*
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:17 pm
Holy crap! You've converted me!! All of a sudden all I can think of is POLITICS!! My ability to do anything other than think about a subject that I have NO CONTROL OVRER is gone!!! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:15 pm
who don't have a lick of funny. So you're doing great though! As far as fuckall that you seem to think is going to come from your nonsensical blah blah blah.....do you get paid to spam random sites? Well you'll be happy to know that it's working.....
MO - August 30, 2009, 7:12 pm
Well...ILB! Another polititimmy who thinks that by spamming a comedy site with a 1,000 pointless comments, that he's gonna change our political stance. Or do you think that you're gonna save the world?? You are just 1 more in a looong line of morons...

nicholsjoshua15

TAGS: cat happy

demotivational poster HAPPY CAT
Gripherje  #40264 Created January 17, 2009

Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 1:23 pm
Agreed.
phydeaux - December 17, 2009, 12:07 pm
Quick...while it's defenses are down, kill it with fire!!!
Krissie - November 25, 2009, 8:44 pm