GENDO IKARI - Keeping the pimp hand strong. demotivational poster

TAGS: gendo ikari neon genesis evangelion eva anime manga mecha

demotivational poster GENDO IKARI
jalford  #65649 Created July 31, 2009

164 PERCENT - It's how much you gotta give demotivational poster

TAGS: you got pi right there

demotivational poster 164 PERCENT
mattb  #65633 Created July 30, 2009

MO - July 31, 2009, 12:22 am
Not good, not anything....0ish

PERSEVERANCE - can be considered stalking in most states demotivational poster

demotivational poster PERSEVERANCE
Agent K  #65630 Created July 30, 2009

HtD - July 31, 2009, 11:35 pm
I see what you did there.
agdaniele - July 31, 2009, 10:58 pm
Tunnel=1

FIRESTAR - Wow! Human Torch's sex-change turned okay. demotivational poster

TAGS: human torch fantastic 4 mutant mutants spider man spiderman spidey iceman

demotivational poster FIRESTAR
jalford  #65624 Created July 30, 2009

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

FEMALE MARINES - HAHAHAHAHA... NO SERIOUSLY, WHEN IS DINNER? demotivational poster

Auto correct funnies by 50cal - Women VS Mendemotivational poster FEMALE MARINES
DAVID WISE  #65622 Created July 30, 2009

Sean - September 11, 2011, 12:21 pm
I'm a big fan of woment in the military, I even have a tattoo that says: Take my wife ... please. (But until I find a recruiter that looks like Henny Youngman, my quest continues.)
Sean - September 11, 2011, 12:19 pm
Just consider this poster to be David Wise's (kinda funny) cry for help, as in "Help! Help! Someone stole my penis pump."
Hooper621 - September 10, 2011, 6:36 pm
Join yourself then see what its actually like. Not just being deployed but see what the work environment is like everyday. Join yourself then see if you want to run your mouths.
Hooper621 - September 10, 2011, 6:36 pm
Appreciate those of us that risk our lives so you can live your lousy little one. Ya i may not be on the front line,but I do patrols and any day that im deployed i risk being hit with mortars and IED's too.
Hooper621 - September 10, 2011, 6:34 pm
At least I can say that I am a Marine and im doing a hell of a lot more than any of you idiots sitting at home playing WOW, working at McDonalds, or just talking shit because you think your better than us.
Hooper621 - September 10, 2011, 6:31 pm
Also, if you think that that is all that females do in the military, then what about the men that do the exact same thing.. you call them pussies? Nope, you dont get to go in and say, this is my job. Im doing this. No, its gets chosen for you.
Hooper621 - September 10, 2011, 6:30 pm
I'm a female Marine. Yes the famles are not grunts. Its not our say in what MOS' we are and are not allowed to do. I would much rather be a grunt than work in supply issuing parts to the aircrafts so they can fly and DO THEIR MISSION. But its what I got.
spamn - May 17, 2011, 5:15 pm
This picture is 100% true. They do not "defend" anything in anyway. The provide paperwork, morale, and add bitchy/annoying traits to any POG office. Congratulations, WMs. Regardless of sex, noone cares about POGs. The "defenders" are the gunslingers.
USMC1775 - September 19, 2010, 10:48 pm
I bet they could still kick your ass bro, you wanna say somethin to these grrlz?
fchowd0311 - May 11, 2010, 3:01 pm
im sorry SCHOOLING YOU but the dude playing World of Warcraft for a living has seen the same amount of combat as a female Marine