DRILL BABY DRILL! - Watch the gas prices rise, while the Democratic Congress chase pipe-dreams of "green fuels" instead of drilling for oil to help solve our near-term energy problems. demotivational poster

TAGS: politics congress obama president taxes democrats socialist socialism change election funny true

demotivational poster DRILL BABY DRILL!
WTFO  #43343 Created February 5, 2009

north star - September 14, 2009, 8:36 pm
Thank you - AMEN 5 lions for u.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 11:39 pm
and I think that nuclear plants would also be a great long-lasting, source of energy. Again, all of the above to reduce foreign dependence.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 11:38 pm
Excellent points, L. I'm not for one or the other. I'm for all of the above. I think oil is a necessity for the near term and we should stop funding psychos in the Middle East and S. America to get it. The wind and solar options will pay off in the future
Lolzer - August 18, 2009, 4:21 am
ms of wind turbrines, coupled with more energy efficient vehicles(like the volt) and architecture that goes away from the old Bauhaus concepts. But most people don't the engineers or scientists they just take whats fed to them by pundits...
Lolzer - August 18, 2009, 4:20 am
Actually from an engineering point of view it would make more sense not to drill, because creating the infastructure to drill takes much longer than setting up wind and solar plants, many of which could be built cheaply using some of the latest tech inter
WTFO - May 9, 2009, 11:16 pm
I submit that it is already too late. I'm an all-of-the-above supporter. We need the oil now while we grow the technology for other sources, including nuclear.
Robert - May 7, 2009, 2:04 pm
too late.
Robert - May 7, 2009, 2:04 pm
While i agree with the previous posters, alternate energy sources will be needed eventually, and since we can be pretty stubborn a little bit of arm twisting is necessary in order to force us to research it, otherwise we'll just procastinate until it's
LOLOLOL - April 24, 2009, 8:51 pm
America doesn't need oil, we arn't in the middle east for oil, and 50% of american energy comes from coal, 20% comes from nuclear fuel rods (please handle responsibly) 20% oil and 10% alternative
WTFO - February 8, 2009, 5:28 pm
and nuke pieces of the solution is irresponsible and will only make it worse for Americans.

$1.5M IN STIMULUS BILL - For a prostitute shelter in Dayton, OH! (Creates 0 jobs) Wait a minute...if they're in the shelter, then they are out of work too. demotivational poster

demotivational poster $1.5M IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43341 Created February 5, 2009

Woodywood03a - August 18, 2009, 12:48 am
Tell me again... where are we again???
Sean - August 8, 2009, 1:11 pm
You'd think a couple of a' 20's 'd be all it takes for that. Sheesh. What bar did they stagger into?
WTFO - August 8, 2009, 4:10 am
NS, they also spent $400,000 to study gay sex in bars in Argintina.
north star - July 27, 2009, 8:53 pm
What about the $800,000 to study Chinese hookers and the effects of alcohol on their health? That's one heckuva job-eh?
LogicDude - February 5, 2009, 8:17 am
Have them tested and sent to my bunker...I may have a use for them. EGD - still need souls for your death ray?

$600M IN STIMULUS BILL - For a "Heritage Trail" in Natchez, MS! (Creates 65 jobs) That's $9,230,769.23 for each employee to... MAKE A DIRT PATH!!?? demotivational poster

demotivational poster $600M IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43340 Created February 5, 2009

lunchmeat5000 - August 24, 2009, 1:35 am
I think so...or I was drunk and incapable of coherent thought.
WTFO - August 23, 2009, 11:20 pm
I was shooting for perfection. Where did I lose that .1%? Maybe it was a typo, bud.
lunchmeat5000 - August 7, 2009, 12:07 am
Natchez is a shithole anyway(like most of MS), they need all the help that can get...but the rest of the country shouldn't be paying for it. It's a state issue only. WTFO, 99.9% of the time, I'm in agreement with you anyways.
WTFO - August 6, 2009, 11:25 pm
Hmm, fair enough. Sorry if I jumped the gun on you. lm5000, I'd say even $1M of federal tax dollars is a waste. If it has important historical value then the state should have funded it, not folks who live in the other 49 states.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:59 pm
But the Mayor is saying they only requested $1mil, where this $600mil comes from is not known. Stimuluswatch.org still Waste of has it at 600mil. Waste of damn money if you ask me.
lunchmeat5000 - August 6, 2009, 9:56 pm
Forks of the Road Heritage Trail. This project would greatly enhance one of the primary gateways to our city by creating an African American/Ethnic Heritage Trail along a stretch of St. Catherine Street between the Forks of the Road Slave Market Site.
Hmm - August 6, 2009, 6:51 am
If you are addressing me, I never claimed that it would have an effect on the economy. (Hence my comment about the ridiculously high cost.) I was merely pointing out a logical flaw in the math used by the OP.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:36 am
POTUS, screamed we need this now, don't read, vote yes! Hurry! Hurry or a catastrophe will happen. We'll be at 8% unemployment by May without it. Well, they signed it and we're approaching 10% unemployment with the "rescue stimulus". We were lied to.
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:35 am
Hmm, do you honestly believe that this particular effort in the "stimulus " bill actually constitutes stimulus that will have an affect on the US economy? I don't. This is one of many wasteful lines in that BS bill that NOBODY read before voting.
Ad Hominem much? - July 27, 2009, 1:52 am
InDDeed... Because a guy's love of cleavage has *everything* to do with their arguments. BTW, only about half the aliases listed for me are mine. Such is the fate of those whose ISP uses DHCP...

$100K IN STIMULUS BILL - For doorbells in Laurel, MS! (Creates 2 jobs) Instead, Congress should stick its finger in its own ass! demotivational poster

demotivational poster $100K IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43338 Created February 4, 2009

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

Silverheart

$400M IN STIMULUS BILL - To testing for and preventing STDs! I got nothing for this one other than, WTFO? demotivational poster

TAGS: politics obama president taxes democrats socialist socialism change election funny true

demotivational poster $400M IN STIMULUS BILL
WTFO  #43336 Created February 4, 2009

theboss - November 26, 2009, 1:08 am
steps prior to eating out, 1st-check for stds 2nd-make sure it dont smell 3rd-add any sort of whip cream. 4th-dig in
WTFO - March 11, 2009, 11:47 pm
Nero, that was nasty. Funny...but nasty.
Nero - March 10, 2009, 7:50 pm
Yuck. Looks like someone gave Courtney Love cunnilingus.