DEMOCRATES - Best Users Of Foriegn Policy In Times of War Ask the Jews from Auswitch demotivational poster

demotivational poster DEMOCRATES
ShortyInc  #46786 Created February 28, 2009

Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:55 am
Billy Bob Clinton had more important things on his mind other than mass murder. He had to evaluate white house interns while still under Hillary's watchful eye. The man had his priorities.
Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:52 am
OK...maybe Dr. Doom Coment is over there with you. He comes on with anti-American rants and double posts all the time.
Shorty Inc - March 9, 2009, 1:49 am
No not a Timmy..Having a network issue or a java error I haven't figured out yet..Iraqi internet is not the best. but out of three tours, this is the first time I have internet so I can not complain.
Shorty Inc - March 9, 2009, 1:45 am
Yeah in 95, the bosniak and muslim refugees set up a camp outside the gates of the UN camp there. The serbs slaughtered all 10,000. Clinton continued to look the other way until NATO wanted to commit troops. But even still held off another 6 months
Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:44 am
OK...you win. Democrats are dumb. Republicans are smart. You had me at hello. Now...I've noticed the tell tale double posts. Is this really Dr. Timmy screwing with me yet again?
Shorty Inc - March 9, 2009, 1:41 am
Shorty Inc - March 9, 2009, 1:40 am
Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:37 am
...porti cari in Bosnia.
Shorty Inc - March 9, 2009, 1:37 am
That is what I am getting at.if the Crats exercised better foriegn policy, then Auschwitz,Dachau and the other big camps would have been closed faster. The deaths of those camps emphasize my point, the same as if I said ask the bosniaks from porti cari
Mark - March 9, 2009, 1:37 am
Again...go tell it to the Russians. You not only want us to be the world's policeman you want code 3 service back in the 1940s. You keep bringing up "porti cari." go ahead and enlighten me. I was in Kosovo and saw my share of mass graves. Never heard of..

SLOTH - demotivational poster

TAGS: sloth retard ugly goonies

demotivational poster SLOTH
Mike  #46781 Created February 28, 2009

ANTI-FAPPING DEVICE - Timmy's Mom Had To Use Super-Glue demotivational poster

demotivational poster ANTI-FAPPING DEVICE
MustyK  #46779 Created February 28, 2009

Agamemnon218 - February 28, 2009, 2:47 pm
LOL @ Culos
Culos - February 28, 2009, 10:47 am
I think she equipped him with that fist to service her that night...

FETISHES - Let's Be Honest, Yours Are Weirder. demotivational poster

demotivational poster FETISHES
MustyK  #46777 Created February 28, 2009

phydeaux - November 13, 2009, 4:23 am
Oh yes...mine are SO VERY much weirder. I suspect cubby himself would cower...or at least blush...
Ryder13 - June 26, 2009, 1:33 am
Wow what a great replacement to the paper bag i have been using for ugly women. Why have I not thought of it before.
jason dinalt - June 19, 2009, 5:51 am
great lgs. thats one lucky bastard doing her
Fredric T - April 9, 2009, 11:13 am
Mmmmm waffles
Purity - April 8, 2009, 4:48 pm
Damnit, this is awesome !
Culos - February 28, 2009, 10:48 am
I see whaffles!

calron

Swampfox

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

BUCKO

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

nicholsjoshua15

BUCKO

drf1977

JEDI MIND TRICK - Oh! That's how he got elected. Unfortunately, that means that 52% of Americans are weak minded. demotivational poster

TAGS: politics congress obama president marxist taxes democrats socialist socialism change funny true

demotivational poster JEDI MIND TRICK
WTFO  #46742 Created February 28, 2009

BoneCD - April 3, 2010, 5:42 pm
Hjernespreng please take this policaltribe over to our sister site: PolitiFake.com...they will love you there!
Hjernespreng - April 3, 2010, 5:39 pm
Yes, perhaps it is a jedi mindtrick. It sure as hell worked when he burned the republicans in his recent speech on healthcare :p
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:06 am
Yeah, tits survived. (As they should). I'm done now.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:05 am
For the sake of learning the boundaries, I'll use George Carlin's 7 words: shit, fuck, piss, cunt, cocksucker, mother fucker, and tits. I guess I now have to wash my hands with soap.
WTFO - August 30, 2009, 12:03 am
Has anyone else noticed that the new censorship software knocks out clean words too. class, bass, analysis, crass, grass, assassin, etc.
HAHA - April 11, 2009, 4:02 pm
He is so weak he couldnt do a mind trick.
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:15 am
whites in America are more color-blind than in the past, it also proved that blacks in America are not more color-blind since 95% of the black vote went to him. Racism and discrimination is real regardless of the color of its source.
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:13 am
purpose #2 use race to elevate yourself. I got over the historic part of the first half African Am. as president on Nov 5th. His actions in the first 2 months show that my vote against him was correct. He's a socialist. While his election does prove that
WTFO - March 31, 2009, 3:11 am
Mob, I never said racism is dead. My point is we shouldn't be dividing ourselves up as Americans based on stupid differences like race. Identify racists and shun them. Mark is correct that BHO used, in part, race to win the election. As stated before in
Elder God Douchebag - March 30, 2009, 10:27 am
Stop telling people to make peace with me, Mark. Now people won't leave me alone.