Creator:

FAITH MAN - June 23, 2008, 10:38 am,
Um yeah... atheist are pathetic and hypocritical... fuck them!
Max - June 24, 2008, 9:39 am,
Right...whoever wrote the paper this motifake is using is a fucking dipshit. Seriously. I had to stop reading it because it is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
Jools - June 27, 2008, 1:05 pm,
CHRISTIANITY If you're stupid enough to be a part of it, you're stupid enough to believe this.
silver - August 1, 2008, 6:56 pm,
lmao...as an atheist it's a good laugh actually, i dont really give a s*** about what other people think about atheistism (sp?) and they dont care about what i think about christanity
Anonymous - August 8, 2008, 2:44 am,
Pretty funny, everyone does shit like this, even Christians. In fact, Christians are rather fond of incest, especially those hot smoking sisters who will kiss each other and fondle one another till they reach exstacy at the tip of playful fingers, as one
Anonymous - August 8, 2008, 2:45 am,
suckles the other's swollen nipples. I want more you Christain bastards!!! And make sure there are some cocksucking brothers too!!!
Captain Douchebag - September 19, 2008, 11:52 pm,
Oh, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Christians were into that, Anon. Look at some of the shit there in the Bible.
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 12:44 am,
In the bible, being gay is a sin, having an abortion is a sin, and telling a white lie to your child is a sin. The idea is all sin is equal in the eyes of a holy God. And the punishment for sin in the eyes of a holy God is death. We are not to go aroun
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 12:45 am,
d judging one another, as we are all allegedly luckily saved by the redeeming blood of a zombie I mean Christ. Nowhere in the New Testament does it say to be intolerant. But they swing that bible like a bat anyway.
SGT P - October 22, 2008, 11:07 am,
I was wondering where that bruise came from...
ptsd is for quitters - November 21, 2008, 3:01 pm,
atheism because adults with imaginary friends are just wrong
Nomad - December 17, 2008, 12:19 am,
Nowhere in the Bible is abortion explicitly proscribed or indicated as being sinful. According to the book of Leviticus killing a fetus during an altercation is considered a crime, but only one punishable by a fine. In Exodus, however, if a pregnant woma
Nomad - December 17, 2008, 12:20 am,
is struck, a loss of life may be punishable by death.
Atheism - January 22, 2009, 12:49 am,
Because a whole bunch of nothing exploded into the universe, stars, planets, and all life form, and elements. This whole nothing was so exact that when it exploded, it determined that of ALL the protein cells in our body has to be perfect 4 us 2 live. etc
Wow - February 4, 2009, 8:55 am,
Fuck the bible, I'll follow my intuition, not some book that has been revised a million times by stupid humans.
Migdalah - March 5, 2009, 3:16 am,
I started reading the comments here, then had to stop when I saw Anon's, and started fapping. Thank you, Anon.
Poke' Bawls - March 22, 2009, 10:09 am,
Yes fellow atheist! let us get our black robes and dawn our hoods! because you know...WE are the cult... i'm sorry this is just wrong since when did becoming an atheist involve black robes and burning Christians?...they do that enough themselves.
Hector - March 22, 2009, 6:28 pm,
Charlie M. The bible says NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT ABORTION. Jesus said NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT ABORTION.
TTD - June 14, 2009, 8:13 am,
Because all moral values and respect for the well being of our loved ones vanishes with religion? I do believe that if you told your parents you fuck hookers and smoke weed they would be a little concerned even though they don't believe in the big man.
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 12:15 pm,
atheists: how can NOTHING turn into SOMETHING, if not supernaturally? where did the stuff that blew up in the big bang come from?
CANADA - August 13, 2009, 12:18 pm,
but you find it plausible that a wizzard did it all in 6 days?
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 12:19 pm,
hector: the 10 commandments explicitly state that you cannot murder another person in such a manner as to suggest that it is wrong to take life. whether Jesus said it himself or not, i think his position on the issue should be quite clear.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 13, 2009, 12:20 pm,
Knowitall....You sir are a sheep...a simple minded sheep.
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 12:28 pm,
canada: you failed to answer my question, but i will answer yours. i do find it plausible, much more plausible than nothing magically changed into something for no reason other than "spontaneous combustion". pascal's wager and all...
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 12:29 pm,
no sir, i attended a Christian school. i wouldn't consider myself a good christian since i enjoy, smoking, drinking, cursing, and fucking outside of wedlock. i also am not a sheep. i'm merely stating facts
CANADA - August 13, 2009, 12:33 pm,
honestly the only time I ever give religion a thought is when a debate comes up. I think of religion in the same light as santa and the tooth fairy, the moment your capable of thinking on your own thoes fairytales loose their weight quite quickly
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 12:33 pm,
for the record, i don't think this poster is intelligent, i think it's funny. i also think most of the people who commented before me might very well be named Timmy.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 13, 2009, 12:41 pm,
You are stating nonsense...facts can be proven. I went to Catholic school. It only served to reenforce my disbelief.
spacedog - August 13, 2009, 12:42 pm,
Whew! Not looking good for tomorrows motifake challenge. :}
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 1:26 pm,
mooooooooooooo you just confirmed your Timmy status. why? you seem to think murder is forbidden by the 10 commandments and your basing your disbelief of hypocritical catholic doctrine. catholics think you can earn heaven tho the bible says you cannot.
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 1:27 pm,
erm i forgot the word "not" before the word forbidden in my previous post.
knowitall - August 13, 2009, 1:28 pm,
and "of" should be "on" as in "on hypocritical doctrine"
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 13, 2009, 1:31 pm,
Did you really just call Me a Timmy?....You make no sense.....There are no commandments, There was no Jesus (son of God)...You are an Idiot.Try again when you're off the pipe. Idiot.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 13, 2009, 1:32 pm,
I'm sad for you that your parents were first cousins, but is motifake really the best Forum for your inbred rabts?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 13, 2009, 1:34 pm,
I meant to say rants...also, there is a magic man in the sky...Idiot.
TheTrashHeap - August 13, 2009, 2:50 pm,
Knowitall Please change your nickname until you have learned to form a proper sentence. Also investigate the proper use of the words your and you're. Good luck with your pro religion debate, you picked a great venue.
Ed-Hyde - August 13, 2009, 3:35 pm,
Most misunderstood commandment. Thou shalt not commit MURDER. Killing someone in combat isn't murder. Capital Punishment isn't murder either.
jake - August 13, 2009, 4:21 pm,
no, no, no, it's 'Thou shall not commit murder against any dumb-ass SOB that really doesn't deserve it, except for those idjits that don't follow the same commandments as I do or believe them as I do, other wise it's just fine to go ahead an kill 'em all'