THE POINT

Most of Europe is paying $3 for a liter. There are ~3 liters in a gallon.

Creator: Popeye

Jungie - June 16, 2008, 4:18 am,
Closer to four. 3.8 if memory serves.
Obama - June 23, 2008, 10:53 am,
FUCK THE CONGRESS!
bob - June 25, 2008, 2:59 pm,
A war shattered economy does contribute to gas prices, however if the democrats are so against the war why do they keep granting bush extensions. At anytime they can tell bush to pull out and he has to do so. So its still the democrats fault
God - June 25, 2008, 3:16 pm,
Shattered? Please, don't be so melodramatic.
taxes suck - August 20, 2008, 9:04 pm,
doesn't europe have a crap load of taxes on gas though?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 21, 2008, 1:24 am,
Yeah, our gas is overtaxed, too. Considering we fight wars over this shit, I don't see any dividends or kickbacks headed my way.
Blowjob Lessons - October 21, 2008, 12:37 pm,
It's called only plot the data points that support your argument. Good job, asshole. (Oh, and the point about Congress not controlling gas prices is also correct.) Holy FUCK Republicans can be retarded.
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:26 am,
ok MWLF this has gone on way to long bud. dont get me twisted cause i got respect for your opinion but i notice a ton of comments you post about issues like this are a bit out of "leftwing" feild. i understand that the government has their agenda's for th
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:28 am,
for these wars but coming from a soldiers perspective i gotta tell ya i feel like ive made a difference in this country "Iraq" its not about oil and secret squirl shit conspiracy! ...tbc
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:32 am,
we dont fight wars over gas! at least i havent been this whole time. its a world wide effort. and believe me the threat we are dealing with is very real. but im getting sidetracked
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:37 am,
my point is simple bro. dont get caught up in nonsense. yes Iraq has oil, they need to rejoin the world wide effort and restructure their country by using their natural assets "oil" to fund the process.
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:43 am,
it might appear that we are exploiting it but i assure you we wouldnt have reached the terms we have over here if that was the case. spend some time over here being involved and then make up your mind why we are fighting wars.
Matters_Not - December 24, 2008, 1:47 am,
even though my comments are 5 months late MWLF i hope you get a better chance to think about it more. like i siad i respect your opinion but consider the other angles bud
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 25, 2008, 12:13 am,
Noted, acknowledged, and respected. I don't think we are precisely fighting for lil, but I think oil is waaay too messed up in what's going on. Power struggles in the mideast? Can't be just about religious intolerance and lousy desert real estate. The
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 25, 2008, 12:16 am,
-- soldier may not be fighting wars for gas, but that doesn't mean I don't believe that other people messed up in this, like oil companies, aren't willing to do so.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 25, 2008, 12:18 am,
As for "leftwing", I am a libertarian with strong liberal leanings on social issues, so yeah I guess I might seem that way sometimes, especially when I am far too fiscally conservative to want to pay for a war. Tax is theft.
LogicDude - December 25, 2008, 9:44 pm,
So most Libs don't want to PAY taxes, but want the government to subsidize everything (healthcare anyone?)...how exactly does that work again?
BetterLogicDude - May 4, 2009, 12:55 am,