NAZI APPEASEMENT

How the Bush family REALLY got their money.

Creator: Obama4Pres

Brittany - June 10, 2008, 10:33 pm,
Whoever made the last part is an idiot.
Danielle - June 27, 2008, 12:43 pm,
Millions of jobs?
I lol at History... - December 18, 2008, 8:26 pm,
No, it isn't retarded, it actually a well know fact that the Bush family has ties to the Nazi Party. I will award you no points, as we are all dumber from listening to your statement.
Porcelina - December 18, 2008, 8:31 pm,
ZEITGEISTMOVIE.COM
LogicDude - December 19, 2008, 8:01 am,
OK Mr. "Obama4Pres" if you want to get historical then I guess we can point out that selling his own people into slavery is how Obama's family got where it is. Now, just as stupid as your remark, huh?
hermes - May 2, 2009, 2:45 pm,
hey logicdude I thought you where a very well informed person and you actually brought some compelling points up for discusion until now. we dont need another mindless fox news zombie like this mark dude who thinks because his avatar is an eagle and a
hermes - May 2, 2009, 2:48 pm,
stars and stripe background he can just say anything and is ok because he is being patriotic. IM a soldier and i dont like bush im on the fence about obama and want to give the guy a chance doesa that make me unpatriotic? or a sell out?
hermes - May 2, 2009, 2:53 pm,
and before I forget in ole dubyas defence there was a time when hitler made time magazines man of the year. i am not to familiars with gwb family history but it seems there was a time when hitler was not percieved as a bad person.
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 6:27 pm,
Most fox news watchers are not mindless zombies. It definitely has a right lean to it, but the left has most newspapers, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Hollywood, John Stewart, Bill Moyer, and on and on. FoxNews beats CNN and MSNBC ratings combined. If all us
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 6:29 pm,
FoxNews watchers were mindless zombies, then the voting would have turned out very different last Nov. Seeing as how FoxNews was the only news to ask questions about BHO instead of blowing him and discussing how the get a "tingling run up their legs" when
WTFO - May 2, 2009, 6:30 pm,
he speaks. BTW, I proud to serve with you. I appreciate the mission you're performing over there. Keep your eyes open, your ass down and return home safe.