LIBERALS

Hate BUSH more than they care if we live.

Creator:

myself - May 15, 2008, 5:51 pm,
they're right. bush should burn in hell for ever and ever
usapride - May 18, 2008, 10:59 pm,
"myself" is a douchebag and has no idea what they are talking about
OBAMA BIN LADEN - May 27, 2008, 11:22 am,
The New York Times is a terrorist organization!
PROUD CONSERVATIVE - June 2, 2008, 5:34 pm,
All I know is the Conservatives don't need to sit back and let the Libs slander us anymore... we can fight dirty too!
Proud American - June 7, 2008, 8:14 pm,
"The war on terror"? That would be the one that the Senate Report just showed that Bush and Cheney lied to get us into it, right? The only good thing about them is that their time to keep destroying our country is almost at an end, and they weren't able t
Zed - July 14, 2008, 4:06 am,
Oh, how persecuted the Conservatives are! Let's see: "Swift Boat Veterans For Truth", the outing of Valerie Plame, Aaron James' Voters Outreach of America submitting only Republican voter registrees, while destroying Dem voter registrations? Oh, yeah, yo
SuperSparky - August 31, 2008, 6:48 am,
Actually Valerie Plame was "ousted" by her husband even though she was never a cover operative in the first place. Which is why nobody was charged with doing so. Let's see, the Swift Boat guys... Hmm if a whole boat load (literally) of people came forwa
Belisarius - September 26, 2008, 7:40 pm,
You ever notice how liberals get all hot and bothered about being called libs? I like being called a conservative. So take that you bunny hugging, otter scrubbing, granola eating, fern sniffing America haters.
Gestault - January 14, 2009, 2:56 am,
It's such a bitter pill to swallow when a liberal has to watch Obama win the election, along with ANY dumb fuck politician that WASN'T republican...then a liberal Inaugurated and to top it all off...Al Franken-suck a long one retardicans!
count von Tofurkey - March 13, 2009, 7:22 pm,
Republicans are the soulless, racist, narrow minded, small brained people that hate America. Let the rest of us love our country. Y'all can go to Gitmo for all I care.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:30 pm,
count von stupid - Soulless? Really? Republicans are generally anti-abortion while Democrats are generally pro-choice. Now a days Racist is anyone not kissing Obama's ass. I love my country the way it is. I don't need "Change." You Libbys want to turn...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:33 pm,
...us into a Socialist state with Comrade Obama and Comrade Pelosi at the helm giving what I've earned to those who don't want to work. I wouldn't mind a trip to Gitmo. From what I've seen it's a nice place. Those detainess have it better in there than...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:35 pm,
...if they were back in Iraq of Afghanistan. Clean clothes, 3 meals a day, free health care, arrows pointing east to Mecca so they can pray. Sounds like a Democrats dream. Maybe you should go there instead of screwing up the USA with Socialism.
dave - June 20, 2009, 12:39 am,
funny how these liberals say they love freedom and america when they all they want is to reach out and befriend the very countries that are self-proclaimed "anti-america". fuck em if they hate us...as they say, its lonely at the top.
Sean - June 20, 2009, 12:55 am,
nuke 'em all, eh, dave? nuke 'em all.