HILLARY

She may be a crazy liberal bitch... But at least she is white!

Creator:

Andres - May 8, 2008, 11:00 am,
As long as you support her.. racist twat.
Phil - May 8, 2008, 11:29 pm,
Thanks... I do. She actually has a resume!
Max - May 17, 2008, 12:49 am,
Bush is white too. Look how horribly that turned out. But yes, at least she knows what she's doing...probably...
NOBAMA - May 26, 2008, 6:57 pm,
Shit, I would take Bush for 50 years over Obama for 5 minutes!
Captain Whitey - May 26, 2008, 9:36 pm,
Then you, sir..Are fucking stupid. Please exit the Internet.
Nobama - June 2, 2008, 9:18 am,
Oh wow, that was the insult of a lifetime... "Please exit the internet"... wow! Wait, Libs are the ones who depend on Conservatives to PAY for the internet... so I'm staying!
Captain Whitey - June 2, 2008, 12:33 pm,
No, see, if I was going to insult you, I would have said something along the lines of you being the load your mother should have swallowed. You're just fucking stupid. Please exit the Internet now. Thank you.
Exit My Dick Goo! - June 19, 2008, 2:02 pm,
Liberals are racist fucktards... if not for the internet, they would probably have jobs and make money... thus transforming into conservatives!
Luci Sullivan - June 27, 2008, 4:50 am,
Wait... So... Liberals are racist for wanting a black man to be president? Because that's the gist that I'm getting from this dick fest. Seriously. And apparently Liberals are poor and/or jobless...
datnigga - August 5, 2008, 11:19 pm,
luci, don't argue with them. they don't know politics. they are just bushies who have a serious case of baracknophobia. if not, negrophobia. i'll take obama, and if not, ill take hillary. ill take anyone who isn't 70+ years old, and acts just like george
datnigga - August 5, 2008, 11:21 pm,
-bust. oops i meant bush. i hope you racists are shitting, if not eating bricks right now. nobama, please GTFO the internet. you too "exit my dick goo" or whatever your stupid troll name is. thank you, get some pussy, and shut up. fucking posers.
Bacon - September 1, 2008, 7:56 pm,
Whoever wins, they will do something that will make you hate them. So just shut up. In 6 years, you will be talking about Obama like you are talking about Bush.
malarkyalert - September 7, 2008, 7:03 pm,
Thank you bacon that is a good point. Oh and Obama is only 12% black so you could call him a black man. But then again no. america is wanting a black president so badly they are willing to vote for any idiot or any hint of black. to me 12% is not enough
malarkyalert - September 7, 2008, 7:03 pm,
to call yourself anything.
dotdotdot - December 2, 2008, 5:43 am,
Motifake - srsbsns
Hellfire727 - February 13, 2009, 6:15 pm,
you cant judge someone on the basis of their colour. America voted for obama, so stfu and except it. if you wanted someone else, tough shit.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 6:19 pm,
Wow! I never saw this poster before. I'm surprised it made it passed the Motifake censor. This is truly in poor taste. malarkyalert - where did you come up with 12%. I believe he's 50-50 and he identifies with being black.
Mark - February 13, 2009, 6:29 pm,
How come there are so many posters here without an authors name? Does Motifake take the names off after a certain amount of time? I'd just like to know who to scream "Racist" at when they're dropping comments.
Elder God Douchebag - February 13, 2009, 6:35 pm,
Some people just don't put their name up. Usually happens with sucky or troll posters.
Marduke - February 13, 2009, 7:40 pm,
Mark, for once you & I agree. If your going to post have the stones to put your name on it. Malarkyalert, are you some kind of backbirth-where does 12% come in and more importantly what does it matter.
rerun - February 13, 2009, 7:49 pm,
Crap - I just found out I am 27.6% white, 32.7% yellow and 76.2% undetermined....I know that is well over 100%, but I am also an over-acheiver
Jmac0585 - May 21, 2009, 4:15 pm,
Hillary reading a book by Miss South Carolina?