OH SHIT

Does this mean we don't have school tomorrow, Mrs. McAuliffe?

Creator: aaaaaaaaaaa

eric - May 2, 2008, 2:10 am,
Dude, thats seriously f-ed up
Fubar - May 2, 2008, 3:26 am,
Not funny at all. Phone a psychiatrist, tell them you need help, tell them it's an emergency...
Die in a fire - May 2, 2008, 5:09 am,
You'd think someone old enough to remember this would be mature enough to have a sense of decency.
Reza - May 2, 2008, 7:28 am,
If you think this is bad, then i dont want to see your face when you see some 911 parody stuff
Alucard - May 2, 2008, 8:39 am,
Always funny until it happens to them or someone they care about. But then that would assume there is someone they care about...
manatee - May 3, 2008, 1:57 pm,
oh give him a break. I was 10 during 911, and that was the first thing I asked my mom. Its what kids do!
Weezil - May 9, 2008, 4:33 am,
Anyone who actually remembers the explosion also remembers that there were a TON of jokes about it just a couple months afterward. This is hardly something new, so quit bagging on him.
Your point is? - May 9, 2008, 4:39 am,
Yeah, and they were in poor taste back then too.
Weezil - May 10, 2008, 9:23 am,
"How many astronauts can you fit in a truck? 13: 3 in the front, 3 in the back, and 7 in the ashtray." Nope, still pretty damn funny.
dons - May 30, 2008, 12:19 pm,
mcaullife taught math, now she's history
SNAFU - June 16, 2008, 10:06 pm,
NASA - Need Another Seven Astronauts
BuzzBomb - August 17, 2008, 5:57 pm,
Color of McCauliffe's eyes? BLUE! One blew this way and one blew that way! You're right. They're still funny.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 17, 2008, 11:41 pm,
This happened when I was a senior in HS. Principal announced it during my first class of new semester, Thanatology. It was tragic then, and remains so. The jokes always sucked, and still do.
RII - August 17, 2008, 11:43 pm,
That thanatology joke sucks less than most of the Challenger ones. Everything is funny seen from sufficient distance.
Riley - August 18, 2008, 12:03 am,
What was the last thing McCauliffe said to her class? "Don't worry kids, I'll feed the fish."
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 18, 2008, 12:19 am,
Umm, RII, that wasn't a joke; it really happened. I was in my very first Thanatology class. Didn't mean to make it sound like a joke.
Riley - August 18, 2008, 12:29 am,
It is a bit of a coincidence. Was it an existential or medical approach that day? No one saw them die, yet we believe they are dead, does that make it true?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 18, 2008, 2:01 am,
Everyone in class got the heebie jeebies, but the teacher saw it as a perfect example of why you should study thanatology, because death is everywhere. You can bet it made an impression on me. The class itself dealth with medical and philosophical and r
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 18, 2008, 2:02 am,
-ritual approaches to death. I remember thinking we'd never use space shuttles again. I was, unfortunately, wrong.
beener - August 18, 2008, 2:06 am,
damn MWL you were a senior in high school when this happened? you are pretty freakin old!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 18, 2008, 8:29 am,
Yes, padawan, wise am I in the ways of the... yeah, I'm old, but I've been leveling up the whole time, so now I'm a level 900 Human with +100 charisma!
RII - August 18, 2008, 10:50 am,
I was a freshman, and at a HS where the teachers would've responded to the word 'Thanatology' with a significant 'Duuuurrr' and some drool.
ZenMaster - December 10, 2008, 11:06 pm,
This was the first shuttle launch I ever watched. From the parking lot of my elementary school, when I was in kindergarten. I am still traumatized.
Scorpio7 - January 31, 2009, 12:37 pm,
Both explosions happened while a REPUBLICAN was in The White House. Fortunately, a Democrat is now there, and for the next 8 years, hopefully.
Scorpio7 - January 31, 2009, 12:39 pm,
This reminds me: When are we gonna see some good old-fashioned "Jew & Oven" jokes in here? I know many of you freaks and perverts would get an erection, looking at them.
Adam - June 18, 2009, 1:50 pm,
Well, Scorpio, since you so keenly requested: Why does it suck to be a black Jew? Because you have to sit at the back of the oven. DOUBLE WAMMY.