THE NEGRO COMMUNTIY

frowns upon your shenanigans.

Creator: oZone prOduct

English motherfucker! Do you speak it? - April 28, 2008, 4:47 pm,
Nice spelling, jackass!
Kathleen. - May 31, 2008, 11:49 am,
This poster made me lol, and the dipshit below me made me angry. Are we not allowed even a single typo on this webpage?
Spellcheck Police - May 31, 2008, 11:52 am,
TigerKid - June 8, 2008, 11:41 pm,
ROFL!!!
Splabluagh88 - June 27, 2008, 8:19 am,
lmao
TigerKid - June 27, 2008, 6:26 pm,
I reiterate...ROFL!!
zerojustice - October 10, 2008, 7:05 pm,
I lol'd
ftachaser - March 5, 2009, 8:03 pm,
LOOKS like YOUR "Typical" NIGGER WHO CARES. JUST KILL THE POS! :-)
Mark - March 5, 2009, 8:18 pm,
Hey Racist Trapper...Dr. Timmy...meet ftachaser. You guys should all get along great.
ftachaser357 - March 5, 2009, 8:45 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 8:48 pm,
Your welcome...anything I can do to help.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:57 pm,
My boy fta, I think we should expand on the fact that Mark is your steriotypical American, Fat, Lost his job and hides well from his problems on the internet, He really is a brilliant specimen.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 8:57 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:00 pm,
Thanks Tim...you don't mind if I call you Tim do you? No I haven't lost my job. I don't work because I am your typical rich American. I eat all day and watch TV. You're my only salvation and true entertainment.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:04 pm,
For true for true, I'd rather you call me joe, ya know? Like average joe? the plumber, only..im not a plumber, and you're not rich. But ya damn right you eat all day, you break that world record soon.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:04 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:08 pm,
OK Dr. Timmy Joe. Nice avatar! Not clever enough to come up with your own? Well Thanks...I like it. Imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery. Keep the Red, White, and Blue flying.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:11 pm,
Only I'd rather see a few brown stains in the back of that flag, only color its missing with you're new president and such, who is getting you into worse debt (LOL OWNT) So enjoy having your kids pay off your debt..if you happen to reproduce you fat fck
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:11 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:14 pm,
Well you know we like to spread the wealth here in the good old US of A. Fortunately all of my kids are rich also so paying off the debt won't be a problem.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:16 pm,
Spread the wealth? Theres the communism showing. Enjoy making as much as everyone else. Theres where I call you're bluff, you don't have children, a wife, a job or friends. Only person who infact semi-likes you is that failure Rons"art"
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:16 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:21 pm,
Well if that were true it would be OK too. I could do worse than Ron as a friend. I just told my wife what you said and she finds you amusing too.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:23 pm,
Wife/sister? Mhm, redneck, fat, patriotic, what else am I missing? Oh, pathetic, american and fat. I've summed up you're life for you, thats what they will write for you're eulogy when you die of a blood clot.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:23 pm,
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:27 pm,
Not to worry Timmy Joe Timmy. American Health Care will keep me alive much longer than I deserve. My neck usually only gets red during the summer when I'm on the golf course. And what difference if she is my wife/sister. She's better than your right hand.
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:30 pm,
Golf course in a wheel chair, that really is a new one. Better than my right hand? Ha, my right hand is better than any sterotypical american, which you have proven you'reself to be. Now please, shut down the computer, take a step back, and fck yourself
Dr. Doom comment - March 5, 2009, 9:30 pm,
Golf course in a wheel chair, that really is a new one. Better than my right hand? Ha, my right hand%
Mark - March 5, 2009, 9:33 pm,
Timmy - Your beginning to hurt my feelings. If I thought you were serious I'd be overwhelmed with grief. BTW do you really wipe your ass with the left hand? Doesn't that make your fingers taste funny?
Marduke - March 7, 2009, 2:14 pm,
Doom, you are so ignorant. You know nothing about Americans. Even when we disagree about our leaders or policies, we would have no problem in coming together and escorting you back to the Isle of Timmy, from whence you were born. I would show no...
Marduke - March 7, 2009, 2:17 pm,
...hesitation in watching Mark's back as he slaps some common sense into concerning your idiotic ideas about America or Americans in general. You constantly reinforce your ignorance every time you post your insipid comments or rant like a goof.
Mark - March 7, 2009, 5:04 pm,
Awww Gee Marduke - That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Thanks! But you have to forgive Dr. Dunce...he's not playing with a full deck. We can only hope that his vest goes off as prematurely as he does.
Sean - May 19, 2009, 3:55 pm,
I have nothing but respect and admiration for that Community. I just wish they wouldn't keep frowning so much upon my shenanigans. Frown upon someone else's shenanigans once in a while. Sheesh.
Sean - July 22, 2011, 7:52 pm,
This just in: "planking" is a frownable shenanigan. Film at eleven.