KURT > THE POSTER ABOVE ME

Then why, asshole, are you not famous?

Creator: VinceVicious

Bob - December 31, 2008, 6:56 pm,
Kobain was a sellout. That's why he's famous. That and the suicide.
dgbt - January 16, 2009, 5:27 pm,
how is Cobain a sell out? he is famous for being one of the best songwriters of our time. go listen to your crap Disturbed or Slipknot albums and stfu.
LogicDude - January 17, 2009, 4:38 pm,
"A mullato, an albino, my libido, a mosquito..." yep, he sure was Billy f*cking Shakespeare!
VinceVicious - January 18, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Actually that's still cooler than Shakespeare. Any of his songs.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 19, 2009, 3:05 pm,
Ugh, Nirvana were never at the top of my list. I tried to keep a minimal amount of respect, considering it wasn't the type of music that did it for me, but I gave props to people who liked them, but Shakespeare was a gifted, clever, insightful writer---
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 19, 2009, 3:07 pm,
--- and Kurt Cobain was, at best, okay for grunge/punk music. Comparisons between the two are stupid and incredulous. Nirvana weren't that great, and in another 15 years, we'll see how popular they are compared to Shakespeare. In any case, blech!
dgbt - January 19, 2009, 3:23 pm,
Shakespeare is a playwright from 500 years ago. I said Cobain is one of the greatest SONGWRITERS of OUR time (20 years or so). Can you name more than a few that are better? (not 500 year-old playwrights)
MRV - March 25, 2009, 3:37 pm,
Dave Grohl? seeing as how he wrote most of the songs for Nirvana
dgbt - March 25, 2009, 4:27 pm,
No the hell he didn't. And as much as I like Dave, he writes poppy pansy shit and thats it.
LennonLover40 - April 19, 2009, 7:10 pm,
You guys are all douchebags. I want to see you write better music then Kurt did or play better music. You are probable just some pussies sitting at your computers for the 18th hour crying about your life. Fuck off.
kenny - April 20, 2009, 11:18 am,
i'm sorry... kobain never wrote or played any music. he managed to molest a guitar & bastardize intonation, though. here, have some more heroin so you'll feel better about yourself.
LogicDude - April 20, 2009, 11:45 am,
LennonLover40, eh? You Commie bastard! Go listen to some Tchaikovsky or somethin' you stinkin' Red basta-what? Wrong Lenin? Ohhhhh, he meant John Lennon maybe? M'kay...my bad. Carry on people, carry on. Nothing to see here...
VinceVicious - July 10, 2009, 5:13 pm,
Kenny, you sound like an ancient senile bastard, yet it would be worse if you weren't.
Alex - August 3, 2009, 3:30 am,
Keep Dave Grohl out of this. KC was okay I suppose but no one would give a shit if he didn't pussy out of his own life. Anyone who doesn't believe that is foolish. I have respect for him as a musician and that's it. At least Grohl doesn't quit.