YOUR TAX DOLLARS

Roads? Schools? Hospitals? Broadband? No, they'd rather spend it on shit like this. What do you get out of it?

Creator: Bokkie

Anonymous - December 9, 2008, 5:56 pm,
You know what I get out of this carrier? Peace of mind knowing that if some madman attacks the U.S., the men and women who live on the carrier will bomb him and those who support him into the afterlife.
Renee Pussman - December 9, 2008, 7:47 pm,
I get peace of mind knowing that I live in the most powerful country on the planet. Don't believe me? Fuck you! Try and fuck with us!!!
Bokkie - December 10, 2008, 6:19 am,
And where was your carrier on September 11, 2001? Not in New York... If America gets nuked, the bomb's going to be in the back of a van from Honduras parked in Washington. Nothing a carrier can do about it.
fortytwo - December 10, 2008, 6:25 am,
You arrogant yanks make me sick. Read what you've just written, and you'll see why everyone else is better than you.
Jimbo - January 10, 2009, 8:37 am,
Fortytwo, you are a fucking moron. So is Bokkie. Our carrier was NOT hiding behind a fucking book full of nonsense (Quran) or hiding in a fucking cave. The United States is the single most powerful country in the world and all you fucking second-hand c
lol - January 12, 2009, 12:05 am,
My tax dollar can rape your country up the ass, that's good enough for me
oh shuddup - February 6, 2009, 10:37 pm,
Its the american arrogance that gets me. Other than that its just a fine place and a fine country. oh and that mentality that "my tax dollars can rape your country" que lol dude... somebody hasnt been paying much attention to the economy
hosehead - March 9, 2009, 11:51 pm,
i get a good night sleep out of it. are you up all night thinking about tax dollars?
Mark - March 10, 2009, 12:08 am,
Bokkie, fortytwo, and oh shuddup, please forward your current latitude and longitude in min and secs to the USS Ronald Reagan. They have read your comments and have decided you're absolutely right (way right) and would like to send you a personal apology.
barockeva - March 25, 2009, 4:08 pm,
So, how come none of these carriers have caught Osama yet?
Capt. Negro - April 18, 2009, 12:48 am,
Because Osama don't swim!
Lukey1000 - August 10, 2009, 4:16 pm,
barockeva your whole argument means nothing. What does this have to do with catching one man. For all we know Osama is dead. He has not released a video in over a year. It seems your post stupid shit on several political posters.
stormXIII - July 1, 2011, 6:41 pm,
america's economy is far below zero, your army is the only thing still standing up you gave your money to war pigs and wall steeters, how can you be pleased with that ?
stormXIII - July 1, 2011, 6:43 pm,