"RESPONSIBLE?"

There IS such a thing, among pot smokers? (That's like claiming there are "responsible" rapists.)

Creator:

Jungie - November 29, 2008, 11:10 pm,
You obviously know nothing about marijuana or those that partake of it. Glad to know that ignorance-based prejudice is still going strong!
Porcelina - November 29, 2008, 11:18 pm,
.....people like you are the reason our taxes are so high. How dare you compare pot heads and rapists. I hope you get raped by a pot head.
energy - November 29, 2008, 11:18 pm,
whoa whoa whoa... let's not sully the good name of being rapist by associating them with dopeheads.
Scorpio7 - November 30, 2008, 10:49 am,
If given the choice, I think I would prefer to have rapists driving on our highways, than pot-smokers.
Porcelina - November 30, 2008, 3:18 pm,
pot affects everyone differantly. I know MANY people who smoke who are very intelligent and sucessful. (and if it wasn't for pot I would have never found this place xD)
Jungie - December 1, 2008, 12:04 am,
That's why it talks about responsible smokers, Scorpio. Responsible smokers don't drive high, just like responsible drinkers don't drive drunk. Think before you type.
Electrogonorrhea - December 12, 2008, 11:50 am,
MotiFAIL. Calling all pot smokers irresponsible is like calling all black people thieves. You know who the irresponsibles are? The high school kids who smoke, legalize it and put an age limit on it like alcohol and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Culos - December 12, 2008, 11:56 am,
"The high school kids who smoke, legalize it and put an age limit on it", I don't know but I'd rethink the way I construct my sentences, this makes little sense....
NREEEOW - January 5, 2009, 10:06 pm,
Smoking pot only hurts yourself. Rapists cause physical and emotional damage to their victims. Pot smokers have fun and eat your chips.
Porcelina - January 5, 2009, 10:41 pm,
''It's okay to get high, it's NOT okay to get high and eat all yo babies cereal..''