Obedience

Creator: jake

Juli - February 9, 2008, 8:44 am,
Wow, posters like this make me lose faith in fucking humanity. I want to literally stab the guy who made this in the balls.
weker - February 12, 2008, 3:06 pm,
calm the hell down deary ist a freaking picture u moron
scooter - March 4, 2008, 1:29 am,
I bet she would laugh if it was a chick beating up the guy. Didn't you get the message Juli? Shut your pie hole you @#*&
emptysea - March 20, 2008, 1:37 am,
Couldn't agre more, Juli, a very bad joke...nice one weker, you managed to call her deary and a moron in one sentence...good going....and scooter isn't worth the trouble
FailedNinja - March 26, 2008, 5:45 pm,
Haha why dont you all just shut the fuck up :D Im amused by not only the picture but the arguments it seems to have caused.
punisher - April 1, 2008, 5:30 pm,
if you laugh you will die
Steve - April 7, 2008, 5:56 pm,
Someone please remove this! I know this girl, she was attacked by black guys where were about to gang rap her until someone saw and got help. Not Funny. This must come down. Someone please!
Sean - April 12, 2008, 2:05 am,
Steve, as much as I hate this one, I must say you are full of shit. It is obviously a photo done up for some anti-spousal abuse campaign. And as for the "black guys" reference... well you have just outed yourself as a racist. Why mention their colour,
Sean - April 12, 2008, 2:06 am,
otherwise?
Sean - April 12, 2008, 2:07 am,
Furthermore, see my poster "C'Mon Jake". It demonstates my contempt for the little tworpe who posted this.
David - April 18, 2008, 9:55 am,
Buttsecks is gay
It - May 8, 2008, 4:23 pm,
Wow. This is totally retarded. Must be the work of some closet freak who has never had any.
Max - May 23, 2008, 11:07 pm,
I agree with Sean, in relation to Steve. It seems the, "I know him/her/it!/I was there!" persona is universal on the interwubs. And Sean, though you're possibly quite correct, he might've just wanted to sound credible. "I haz deskriptionz lol!" As to the
Max - May 23, 2008, 11:08 pm,
poster itself, abuse still isn't funny, doesn't matter who is beating up whom.
Sean - May 23, 2008, 11:41 pm,
An obvious lie for a good cause just gives the haters more ammo. Key word may be "obvious". Take it easy.
K - July 21, 2008, 8:55 pm,
Laughing about things like this makes the idea of them more acceptable. Spousal abuse is never, ever funny. Grow up.
Alternatives exist - July 22, 2008, 6:25 am,
Maybe she is just into very hardcore SM ?
Timmy - August 11, 2008, 10:04 pm,
I fucking love this picture. Bitch dont do as she tild, bitch gonna get beat. If your wife dont look like this then you're doing something wrong. Spousal abuse if great. Women are cunts.
Pissed off - September 10, 2008, 3:43 am,
Timmy, are you looking to be sodomized with your computer? like mouse and key board included? you're a douche bag Timmy, and i hope some one cuts off your penis and shoves it down your throat.
Nobody - October 6, 2008, 2:43 pm,
I support equality - if a guy is allowed to beat up a woman for not listening, then a woman is allowed to beat up a man for not listening. It's only fair.
Scorpio7 - November 20, 2008, 8:15 pm,
I've said this before: Women were put on Earth so men would have someone to spoil rotten, pamper, and worship, period. Guys who mistreat them should lose their genitalia.
english--and proud - November 20, 2008, 8:21 pm,
Hey Timmy, first of all get an education ..your obviously a moron..next come see me .. i`ll give you an education..bet you look ten times worse than this girl.. fuckard.!!
energy - November 20, 2008, 8:30 pm,
who the fuck are you trying to impress, scarpisso7?
Porcelina - November 20, 2008, 8:32 pm,
I think some posters like these are funny... this is just stupid. I'm getting tired of piss heads like Rakdo's, and Energy... that english-and-proud guy.. The Electric Chair Guy, WTFO.. A LOT of 'people'
energy - November 20, 2008, 9:03 pm,
what did i do? i don't mind the misogynist posters as long as they're funny. this one isn't, so it's just mean.
WTFO - November 21, 2008, 12:16 am,
You rang, Porci (read like Porky)? What do you want, little girl? Oh, to show how mature you are by calling people "piss head". Have I offended you? Well maybe the little princess needs to be offended.
english--and proud - November 21, 2008, 4:45 am,
And i am tired of fucktards like you porcelina..maybe this is you ..after your druggie boy friend loved you a little..now piss off.
Porcelina - November 21, 2008, 8:34 am,
I'm a princess. lawlz. I'm a princess because I've bought myself anything I've needed. I'm a princess how?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 21, 2008, 11:14 am,
The poster is stupid. Porcelina is one of our own, stop picking on her, and by doing so here, you imply endorsement of this awful and stupid poster. I expect better from english, and WTFO, if you look down your nose at--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 21, 2008, 11:15 am,
--people any more, it'll be a mile long. It's one thing to have differing opinions, but your attitude is never anything sour and condescending. Give us more facets to your personality or we'll assume you don't have one.
english--and proud - November 21, 2008, 7:15 pm,
Before you start spouting about "endorsement" read *All* previous posts..its porcelina who thinks this type of post is funny..so it is she that imply s endorsement of this type of poster ...NOT me ..get your facts right ..
energy - November 21, 2008, 7:27 pm,
both of you take your slap-fight outside. and by the way, i just wanted to say "teabaggin' ".
english--and proud - November 21, 2008, 7:31 pm,
who the fuck pulled your chain ??stick your bollocks back in your mouth and shut the fuck up ..in other words..speak when spoken to
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 21, 2008, 7:45 pm,
I read Porcelina's comment, the ellipsis followed by the phrase "this is stupid" led me to believe she thought this example was stupid, compared to other posters in this genre which she does find funny. I can see that the ellipsed phrase might be referri
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 21, 2008, 7:47 pm,
- referring to the whole debate. My apologies if this is true. However, I still like Porcelina, and she's been the subject of some major put-downs and attacks recently. I think everyone needs to chill out.
english--and proud - November 21, 2008, 8:06 pm,
I see your argument .but..Quando disposito referri potest ad duasa res, ita quad secundum relationem unam vitiatur et secundum alteram utilis sit,tum facienda est relatio ad illam ut valeat disposito.
Porcelina - November 21, 2008, 8:09 pm,
MWLF is correct. I'm noticing people don't like to think too much here.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 12:04 am,
Ah, you've quoted that classic Lorem Ipsum. Such an interesting treatise.
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 12:56 am,
First, I don't find this poster funny. Second, I was brought into this by Porci when she dropped my name with the title "piss head". Third if she can't take it she shouldn't dish it out.
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 12:59 am,
Fourth, a little girl who supposedly has "bought myself anything I've needed" but is stills lives in mom and dad's house, eating their food, etc. The definition of a self entitled princess.
Porcelina - November 22, 2008, 1:01 am,
Actually, my dad died about 3 years ago from hep c and alcoholism and I got taken from my mom 6 months later. Even when I did live there I took care of myself. No food, money, clothes. nada. care to try again?
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 1:30 am,
My consolences regarding your father.
english--and proud - November 22, 2008, 2:51 am,
I also do not find this .or any poster like it funny..and being called "a piss head" by some silly little girl that has never met me ( nor is ever likely to )i find totally un-funny.now she looks for sympathy for her dead alcoholic father.."A piss head
english--and proud - November 22, 2008, 2:53 am,
(English term. meaning "Drunk" ) by her own admission ..No condolences from here..
english--and proud - November 22, 2008, 3:06 am,
For MWLF.A translation of my earlier post ( not Lorem Ipsum ). When a disposition is made to refer to two things,so that according to one reference,it would be vitiated,
english--and proud - November 22, 2008, 3:07 am,
And by the other it would be made effectual,such a disposition must be made to the disposition which is to have the effect.. thank you
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 3:45 am,
I dig, english, but really I haven't taken Latin in 24 years, and you made me pore through Black's Law dictionary for your quote. My Latin is weaker than I care to admit, and my vocabulary, while solid and strong for most normal communication--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 3:47 am,
-- still didn't include a working memory of the definition of 'vitiate' (to make ineffectual). Surely such an intellectual as yourself can be persuaded to back off Porcelina, as she is generally a nice person when her blood isn't up and boiling.
Razor Eddie - November 22, 2008, 3:49 am,
There really is a double standard here, isn't there? I didn't see anyone rushing to WTFO or English's defense when Porcelina insulted them. Odd that.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 3:57 am,
Why not join us in the forums, not necessarily for further debate, but to get to know us all a bit better. We don't just poison our apples, we often trade olive branches. I'm offering one to you, as you seem smart enough to accept it, and I tire of thes
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 3:59 am,
--these flame wars, especially with the holidays approaching. All I am saying is give peace a chance, so I can enjoy some Santa jokes without interminable sniping by all parties, including myself.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 4:02 am,
Razor, you have a point. Still, I am at the point where I want to defend my friend Sister Porcelina and calm the waters, too. I won't deny having taken a side, but these ARE just comments, not legal documents, and they shouldn't be impediments to our al
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 4:03 am,
- all getting along and having fun. Oh my god, I am rambling on, and it's just past 4 AM where I am. I need some sleep!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 4:07 am,
and sada is pissing me off, spamming the same comment across a dozen or more posters. I won't follow it to see if it's an ad, but aaaarrrgggggghhhhh!!!
english--and proud - November 22, 2008, 5:59 am,
I have taken all you have said on board MWLF.I initially came here to have a little fun .. but seem to have upset some folk by my presence. so i will back on out of here. and by the way ..your Latin is quite good . enjoy..
LogicDude - November 22, 2008, 9:49 am,
english - you don't have to leave...and I would be disappointed if you did. Just have some fun...sometimes the flame wars (more like lighting a single match around here) are fun.
LogicDude - November 22, 2008, 9:53 am,
Just be careful...OD has mastered the science of creating "poisoned olive branches that grow apples"...he's quite the evil genius you know.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 10:35 am,
Something went hideously wrong with his experiment, and now they are plain olive branches that grow poisoned puppies ( and olives ). Yeah, don't leave english. I never wanted to drive anyone away from here. sigh.
LogicDude - November 22, 2008, 10:39 am,
Or something went hideously RIGHT with his experiments...ya know MWLF, based on your varied posting times you can tell you're a new Daddy! Enjoy it!!!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 22, 2008, 10:51 am,
Hehehe, true that. You should be a detective.
Porcelina - November 22, 2008, 3:56 pm,
I have a feeling he IS a detective. . . . . Dun dun dun
Inspector LogicDude - November 22, 2008, 7:19 pm,
Quite right! And I have deduced that it was Overlord Douchebag in the Flying Fortress with the Death Ray!
Overlord Douchebag - November 22, 2008, 8:40 pm,
Oh, right, if it was me, she'd have been atomized. Leave me out of this.
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 11:38 pm,
Hell, I step away and look at all that happened. First, don't bail out english, that is what the bomb-throwers want. Second, great observation from Razor but I don't look for defense from others. Next, good on MWLF for the olive branch...
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 11:40 pm,
...I know we've had our exchanges but much respect to you since you don't try to drive people out like OD and Porci. Lastly, I offered my condolences to Porci for her father because nobody should have to go thru that at a young age...
WTFO - November 22, 2008, 11:42 pm,
...that being said, it neither changes or excuses the fact that Porci is a rude, disrespectful, foul-mouthed brat. Use some manners and try to discuss differences instead of attack and you'll probably learn something new.
Porcelina - November 22, 2008, 11:54 pm,
I reflect how others treat me. Don't like it? Well, that's too bad. You need to work on your self confidence and be a little less sensitive, and I don't need your pity. Thanks.
WTFO - November 23, 2008, 12:31 am,
So your defense is the abuse you've received? Here's a suggestion - climb down off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and GET OVER IT!
WTFO - November 23, 2008, 12:33 am,
My self confidence is high and I don't mind putting an ignorant child like yourself in her place. It's almost Thanksgiving, you can go back to the kiddie table and let the adults talk.
Porcelina - November 23, 2008, 12:54 am,
Take your own advice. I'm not wasting anymore time on an old, jaded man. Bye =]
WTFO - November 23, 2008, 1:09 am,
Aww. I musta struck a nerve with the little brat. Your own posts about your problems "if they are true and not a desparate plea for sympathy" show that you are the jaded one. I'm a happy guy with a great family, proudly serving his nation. Life is GOOD!
english--and proud - November 23, 2008, 7:04 am,
I am really glad to see you are all getting along "swimingly" no discord at all.. it makes my heart sing ..albeit a little out of tune ..
Porcelina - November 23, 2008, 11:02 am,
On that line, I am through with this. I'll still stand up for my beliefs, but this whole flame war is fucking stupid and childish.
Just.. Some guy - January 2, 2009, 5:55 pm,
To be completely fair, most of you are acting as childish as eachover, I'm not taking sides or anything, but a few of you guys are being pretty harsh on Porcelina, but, having said that, most of the time, a good defense isn't a powerful offence. Having sa
The same random guy - January 2, 2009, 5:58 pm,
Having said that, I think I'll leave this where it is, and I implore for someone to take this post down. Spousal abuse is, in almost all instances, just plain sickening.
Matters_Not - January 9, 2009, 1:27 am,
no real man beats up on his lady. and the guys who think is funny are compensating for lack of size...if ya know what i mean.
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
no no i do not know what you mean i mean how could anyone with you being very cryptic like that.
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Mr. Oblivious - January 30, 2009, 12:40 pm,
Briton of Rose - January 30, 2009, 12:45 pm,
Spam alert! Posting the same comment thirteen times suggests that you are asking teo moderator to ban you.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 30, 2009, 4:25 pm,
Doesn't it normally make you wait 30 seconds until you can post another comment? That many times in 2 minutes must be a bug or a mistake.
orale - March 23, 2009, 9:06 pm,
she obviously left the kitchen without permission LOL
Rhodopis - March 26, 2009, 6:01 pm,
Jake has obviously never been laid... poor Jake
kenny - March 26, 2009, 10:41 pm,
the only time you should open your mouth is when i'm sticking something in it.
RAWR - March 26, 2009, 11:10 pm,
if i was mexican, i would say something about coming to your house and kicking your ass!!! JERK!!!
ikilblax - March 27, 2009, 2:15 am,
RAWR if you were mexican you'd still be gay
Canuck - April 25, 2009, 2:53 pm,
This is the worst thing i have seen on this site. Anyone who supports this poster should be ashamed of himself. You all have a mother imagine her looking like that and see if it's still funny.
kenny - April 25, 2009, 7:11 pm,
hey mom! c'mere so i punch you in the face! yeah! this tranny named canuck told me to!
agdaniele - April 25, 2009, 7:26 pm,
This is the wrst facet of the motifake freedom.... but the worst thing you've seen? Search by Author: Alex.
moooooooooooooooo - April 26, 2009, 1:01 am,
nothing better to do on a Saturday eh Kenny?....maybe fuck your cousin one more time....i heard she likes it. (from your mom)