A QUESTION!

So WHY continue to take that shit?

Creator:

OMGWTFBBQ - March 20, 2009, 9:10 pm,
Because it makes me see colors. I like colors.
Porcelina - March 29, 2009, 4:09 pm,
there isn't a single good reason to do that bullshit.
HtD - March 29, 2009, 5:10 pm,
That could be said with any drug.
Porcelina - March 30, 2009, 1:00 am,
I'm sorry, I have yet to see someone sell everything they own or murder/rob someone to get some marijuana.
HtD - March 30, 2009, 1:10 am,
No, I was agreeing with what you said. There isn't a single good reason to do meth, but I apply it to any drug.
Porcelina - March 30, 2009, 1:16 am,
I know you were agreeing, but being experienced in this 'field' I can say, as an artist, some drugs help with inspiration and being more peaceful.
HtD - March 30, 2009, 1:41 am,
You can draw inspiration from a number of things, it most certainly does not have to be from drugs.
Porcelina - March 30, 2009, 5:00 am,
Of course you can, but it's totally different. I think one should try different things because it's a whole new experience. Also, believe it or not, drugs open up your eyes. You're more accepting of truth and find who you are
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:30 am,
I think you know what side of this issue that I'll come down on. Porcelina - I seem to remember you making a previous comment about being a "responsible" drug user. That's great...I'd rather see that than an irresponsible drug user. So let me try to...
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:34 am,
...bring it down to your artistic sensibilities. Using drugs to get inspiration, open eyes, and peace dilutes your art and makes it chemically induced. Art should be pure and not the product of a vision you had while in an altered state. When you use...
Mark - March 30, 2009, 9:36 am,
...drugs to facilitate your art form it's like a baseball player using steroids to increase his abilities. It's cheating. Plain and simple cheating.
LogicDude - March 30, 2009, 10:53 am,
Mary-jew-wanna is what they call a "Gateway" drug...one that most often leads to experimentation with other harder drugs that lead to serious addiction. Users are misled by the "non-addictive" qualities of pot and think that other drugs are the same way..
LogicDude - March 30, 2009, 10:55 am,
or that they can try something else and not get addicted. Drugs are not good for you except for prescribed medicinal usage. Period. So if you've got severe cataracts or something, enjoy. Otherwise, just say NO. If you do, say hi to Jimi and Janis for me.
dgbt - March 30, 2009, 11:17 am,
Pot is a gateway drug cause we made it that way. There is nothing in pot that makes you want to go do harder drugs. People are taught that pot is bad then when they try it they see it isn't. This leads to the thought that all drugs arent as bad as they
dgbt - March 30, 2009, 11:19 am,
say say they are. Alcohol is a lot more dangerous. And if using it for art is cheating, you better throw all your music in the trash because those guys were RRRRRRRRRReal fucking high on drugs.
HtD - March 30, 2009, 4:24 pm,
Not my kind of music.
Porcelina - March 31, 2009, 2:19 am,
I never said that I drop acid and illustrate my trips- that's not my thing. I don't even trip, anyways. Most drugs don't make you hallucinate, so none of that. This is not something I could explain, so I'll leave it at that. It's a 'to each his own' thing
your name here - July 26, 2009, 7:32 pm,
obviously so they can lose weight
CANADA - September 1, 2009, 2:07 pm,
sounds like the day after a beach party