BULLSHIT ARTIST

He wasn't "God on Earth," and he didn't die for you. You've been deceived. He ain't "coming back," either.

Creator:

Culos - November 11, 2008, 9:27 am,
Yet his crew's still collecting money. Talk about organized. Didn't he spend some time in Italy?
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 12:24 pm,
Dude...no reason for that. When I read the tag I thought it was going to be an Obama poster. Why is it that you have to attack the people who believe? Did they do anything to you? What harm comes in believing in a higher power? Why attack Christians?
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 12:25 pm,
If you think they're foolish, that's your own deal, but why go out of your way to attack them? Heaven forbid we have a little hope and inspiration in the world we live in today! We're all hypocrites living in hypocracy in this world. It's human nature.
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 12:26 pm,
We're all bad and need help. But you decide to attack...hmmm...maybe you're unhappy or disappointed with your life and that makes you angry. And when you see someone that has a peace about them because of their belief in Jesus, that makes you even angri
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 12:27 pm,
that makes you even angrier and want to lash out at them. I don't claim to know you or what you believe, but if you don't believe, you really shouldn't attack those who do. That shows ignorance and immaturity. Also if I'm wrong in my belief, what do I
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 12:28 pm,
Also if I'm wrong in my belief, what do I lose? If I'm right, what do I gain? If Jesus can love a sinner piece of crap like me, he can love anyone.
Culos - November 11, 2008, 12:29 pm,
Nothing against real Christians. Huge problem with Bible-bashers that feel the need to control the world and tell the rest of us what we can and can't do.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 11, 2008, 1:26 pm,
Goffer, read up on Pascal's wager. Though not an example of faith per se, more of stated belief, it is a folly you flirt with in your comment.
energy - November 11, 2008, 1:39 pm,
that looks like my uncle. except he's real.
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 4:54 pm,
Yes I know it's Pascal's wager...but it is not folly, it rings true. I've lost nothing through my belief, in fact I've gained more! I think we all can agree that we are flawed (some of us more than others!) and I'm sure we can agree that God is unreacha
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 4:55 pm,
we can agree that God is unreachable through our own means. Jesus came to give us the means to get to God. You may call it BS, but I (like many, many others) believe and know that it's real! I'm not here to judge or tell you how to live your life, that
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 4:55 pm,
that's your call. God made us with brains to think and discern for ourselves. The questions that remain are this: why attack someone if you think they're foolish? (I think you have nothing else better to do and think that you'll look cool by trashing G
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 4:57 pm,
cool by trashing God) What harm am I doing or other Christians doing by believing? Why don't you be an equal opportunity offender and go after other religions too? I'm sure that Muslims, Bhuddists, Taoists, Hindus, Scientolgists, and Jews would LOVE to
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 4:57 pm,
LOVE to get clowned on! Just because you don't believe doesn't mean that it's not true. Let's not get started on a religious debate...I'm not a dumb Christian. I don't get stumped easily!
Culos - November 11, 2008, 5:00 pm,
Dear Reverend Gopher. Please let me be the one to tell you that you are at Motifake.com and not in church. You have the right and the freedom to think what you want and so do we. However if you're offended by this poster, than I can promise you that it wi
Culos - November 11, 2008, 5:01 pm,
*it will be so by each and any of the other 24000 and more on this site. Why don't you use your free will and excersize your right to leave this site and go somewhere where your feeling not get hurt.... Your sincere friend Culos (Which is Spanish for Ass
Culos - November 11, 2008, 5:01 pm,
*(Which is Spanish for Ass by the way).
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 5:33 pm,
Dear Ass, Listen here stud, I was just commenting on this particular poster. I usually like most of the posters...I think they're funny! It seemed like there were a lot of these aimed at Christians...I'm all for equal opportunity offending...it just se
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 5:34 pm,
it just seems aimed in one direction. I'll step off of my soapbox. now for more trash talking...where did you learn english? Dear God man I had to have the grammar nazi come and explain what you were saying! Maybe it's because it's your second languag
Goffer - November 11, 2008, 5:35 pm,
second language...if that's the case...some is forgiven! oooo your name means ass! you're so bad! If I eat my vegetables and say my prayers can I be like you when I grow up? BURN!!!!!!!!
Culos - November 11, 2008, 5:38 pm,
Please do! Grow up I mean. And as far as my English is concerned, that might be fair criticism coming from someone able to spell and use proper grammar. Right now I'm not bothered....
Narutarded - November 12, 2008, 2:00 am,
Hey, you used the wrong picture. That's not L. Ron Hubbard!
Hector - March 12, 2009, 3:13 pm,
Not only does he not look like L. Ron Hubbard, he doesn't even look Jewish. Osama Bin Laden is probably what Jesus actually looked like.
Nightowly - March 16, 2009, 1:35 am,
Not to mention that Jesus wouldn't look like he grew up in England...try the middle-eastern look on you next poster.
Chaos - April 26, 2009, 8:54 am,
Wow, this has just become one big religious circlejerk now hasnt it?