FAIL

John didn't FAIL....America did:(

Creator: Cubbybear

A'den - November 5, 2008, 1:54 am,
Too. True. To everyone that voted for him, you're about to find out what you're really get. To everyone else... we just have to endure it for the next 4 years.
Shtoink - November 5, 2008, 2:04 am,
what are you trying to say a'den? sounds like youre saying the people who voted for mccain are getting something...
dgbt - November 5, 2008, 9:02 am,
John did fail...look at the moron he is hugging in the picture. FAIL
Scorpio7 - November 7, 2008, 6:22 pm,
Actually, I hope we have to endure Obama for the next EIGHT years.
Overlord Douchebag - November 7, 2008, 6:45 pm,
Well, seeing as the election's over, let's go ahead and cut it out with the political b.s. Motifake admins, that's a direct call to action. Tired of seeing stupid arguments show up in the comments.
WTFO - November 7, 2008, 9:52 pm,
Amen, Cubby. But with $700M, the race card, the last 8 years of demonizing all non-liberals and the overt constant efforts of a biased media, how could Obama have lost. I just hope that I'm wrong about our incoming president and that he does a good job.
Sean - November 7, 2008, 10:03 pm,
This "race card" thingy ... how could he not have "played" it? White face? A white hood, mayhaps? Let's just make with the funny, eh? In posters or in comments ... that is the prime directive ... agreed?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 7, 2008, 10:58 pm,
But, but, I had on more hugely biased point to make... oh fuck it. I'm gonna go dig up some old beer ads and add sexual innuendo to them.
Overlord Douchebag - November 7, 2008, 11:17 pm,
For once, I don't have anything bad to say to you, WTFO. You're actually hoping Obama does a good job. I'll have to call off that hit, it seems.
WTFO - November 8, 2008, 12:16 am,
Of course I support the office of the President. I don't have to agree with the policies of who sits there but we've had 8 years of opponents of the President trying to tear down the office with viceral and unfounded attacks. That's bad for the country
me - November 8, 2008, 1:12 pm,
look, mcain prolly would have been a good president, but if he died... we would have had someone who is more dumb then the brick I would shit out if she had become president.
WTFO - November 8, 2008, 5:57 pm,
me, That is a perfect example of what I was talking about. An unfounded viceral attack. Just because the media creates a perception doesn't mean it's true.
Me - January 26, 2009, 10:56 pm,
JOhn McCain didnt fail, what he stood for did. If he was sincere like he was in his farewell speech he'd of been better. But then he'd of never of been nominated by Repubs. O well.
Woodywood03a - August 24, 2009, 12:53 pm,
Hey Cubby, America did not fail... John did, he did not know how to get to ALL the people in the USA. He almost got there in the '80 but he did not want it then...
Treehodger - February 24, 2010, 11:17 pm,
Just pointing this out. Should this not have been on Politifake? Sorry if the spelling is wrong.