FALLOUT 3

Welcome to America under John McCain!

Creator:

Shtoink - November 5, 2008, 2:07 am,
i figured out that it will be more profitable if i quit my job and go on welfare living in section 8 housing
Big daddy - November 11, 2008, 4:02 am,
Fallout 3 ruined by Bethesda
john doe - December 20, 2008, 3:38 am,
[email protected] daddy..apprently they made such a great game,he cant wrap is lil mind around it.its ok,not every 1 can play games.
HtD - January 8, 2009, 3:26 pm,
How did they ruin the game? I was very impressed with it.
Cwalda - March 26, 2009, 4:44 pm,
I've gown up on Fallout 1 and 2. F3 isn't bad game at all, it just isn't Fallout anymore...
Lulz - May 7, 2009, 10:29 pm,
If 1 & 2 is nothing like 3, then FUCK 1 & 2.
jackbenimble - June 22, 2009, 4:42 pm,
Fallout 3 was not ruined. It would have been redundant to make Fo3 just like the first and second games, as there is a decade gap and game engines and graphics have increased. Fallout3 still carries the same idea for plot, the same style of play, but t
jackbenimble - June 22, 2009, 4:43 pm,
he graphics have vastly improve and you have the option of a first or third person camera view instead of top-down. Other than those things, everything is virtually just like the older Fallout games, just better. It's called "progress" for a reason.
Cwalda - September 7, 2009, 7:30 pm,
Its mot about graphics or camera. Its about dark humor witch nearly disappered. Its about that every skill had its place and all situations could be solved diffent ways. F3 was too linear (not in quests but in headline progress). And most importantly
Cwalda - September 7, 2009, 7:32 pm,
its about suit up in Powerarmor, grabbing the baseball bat a beating the shit out of everybody, hwo made you mad in headline. Those are things why I wouldn't put F1 and F2 in same category as F3. But still it was fun...
MO - September 7, 2009, 7:52 pm,
I'm only on level 9! Gotta go....obsessed. This and my fantasy foosball team. Got a title to defend. Smooches!! OMFG I'm a big nerd. But if playing FO3 is wrong!! I don wanna be.....Crap, now I have to go and get 1 $ 2!! Kay buy!!!
iKibix - February 20, 2011, 8:20 pm,