OUR LADY OF MOTIFAKERY

Creator: ronsart

Cubbybear - October 30, 2008, 5:48 pm,
"wearing knee pads" I require it!
pete - October 30, 2008, 8:29 pm,
*3 lines max*
pete - October 30, 2008, 8:30 pm,
jk
Porcelina - October 30, 2008, 8:32 pm,
Ahahahah xD. Why that picture ?!?! lmao.
Overlord Douchebag - October 30, 2008, 9:03 pm,
I think that's the Mother Superior, or whatever nuns have. Sister Saggytits is her name.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 31, 2008, 2:56 am,
I think that's that German nun, Sister Mary Elizabeth Schrinkendicken.
Ag218 - October 31, 2008, 11:47 am,
I'm not Catholic but I know this one, sadly. That's Mother Angelica from the Catholic channel. Her views are a little more conservative than Porcelina's!
Dr. Rank - March 10, 2009, 10:25 pm,
3 lines max you stupid whore!
LogicDude - March 11, 2009, 11:22 am,
1 - Maybe you should figure out that this site has the magical ability to allow you to upload your own work, not just the 3-line limited posts created ON this site. 2 - Ron is not a whore. 3 - Careful, personal attacks will attract the banhammer.
Mark - March 11, 2009, 1:25 pm,
I can only add that Ron is not stupid either. BTW Dr. Rank I can't find any works of art with your name on them. I guess confining yourself to 3 lines has stiffled your infinite creativity. Maybe there should be a 3 line minimum b4 u can post comments.
RON - March 11, 2009, 1:37 pm,
Thanks guys...appreciate ur comments. Sorry Dr. Rank, was doing a tribute to our Porcelina, and she always gets more than 3 lines...Thanks again Mark and LD!
Dr. Rank - March 12, 2009, 9:32 pm,
I apologize ron. You're not a stupid whore. I was wrong to assume you have sex with a multitude of partners for money or just for the pleasure of it. With that said, 3 LINES MAX YOU DYSLEXIC PILL-POPPING ART-MAKER! And Mark, I am VERY creative.
Mark - March 12, 2009, 9:52 pm,
Dr. Rank - You seem to know a lot about Ron's sex life. Are you stalking him in an effort to bask in his creative glow? Ron has earned the right to post as many lines as he wants. You on the other hand have posted nothing. STFU until you post something.
Mark - March 12, 2009, 9:54 pm,
And let the MotiFake masses be the judge of how creative you are. As far as I can tell, all you know how to do is a drive-by slandering.
Dr. Rank - March 12, 2009, 10:18 pm,
Yes, I'm quite obviously stalking this very lonely man in order to recieve "recognition" from internet nerds. My old alias was NREEEOW, so look at my old posters. Anyway, judging by your posters, I'd say you're pretty good at "drive-by slandering".
Mark - March 12, 2009, 10:28 pm,
I post under 1 name and don't do tunnels. When I say something to someone I hang around to discuss it. You on the other hand throw up crap posters under 2 names and make comments under yet another name. Your as creative as my dog after he eats his dinner.
Dr. Rank - March 13, 2009, 5:37 pm,
It's funny that you call my posters crap. All of your posters that I've seen are right-wing bullshit with no apparent humor. And I sold your dog to koreans, $2.15 a pound.
FrankTheDestroyer - March 13, 2009, 5:38 pm,
I LIKE TO DRINK WARM PISS
Porcelina - March 13, 2009, 5:40 pm,
Hey NewFag, get your head out of your ass, find out what's going on in this site and realize what this poster is about before you go on your n00bish rants. Have a fine day, Timmy.
porcelina - March 13, 2009, 5:41 pm,
Just ignore him Mark, it seems as though he has lost his head up his ass, and let's assume a brain accompanied it in the first place
Dr. Rank - March 13, 2009, 5:59 pm,
What was that? I was too busy masturbating to your picture.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 7:50 pm,
Dr. Rank - You continue to confirm my already low opinion of you. There was no reason for you to be rude to Ron and certainly no reason for you to be both rude and crass to Porcelina. I doubt you would be so ignorant as to say that in person so why say...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 7:53 pm,
...it here. There's only one reason to say it here and that's due to the anonymity you enjoy here. That of course makes you a coward and probably an immature coward at that. As for my posters, come talk to me when you have one rated above a 3.0.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 7:55 pm,
Frank - You might want to try it on the rocks with a lemon wedge on the side.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 7:59 pm,
Porcelina - Thanks for the advice. Can you take your own advice and ignore the ignoramus? I'm sure that your boyfriend would like a piece of this guy but he would probably have to wait in line and there wouldn't be much left.
RON - March 13, 2009, 8:06 pm,
1st in line...lol Thanks Mark
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:12 pm,
Ron - We might have to pass out numbers. OK...you have number 1. I have number 2 (if you leave some for the rest of us.) Who wants number 3?
Marduke - March 13, 2009, 8:17 pm,
I'll take number 3.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 8:20 pm,
OK...Marduke has number 3. Step right up folks. Take a number and get in line. Proceeds will go to the Our Lady of MotiFakery foundation after a Grey beards party. Don't be bashful...step right up. There's plenty of Dr. Rank to go around.
Dr. Rank - March 13, 2009, 8:42 pm,
Hey Mark. I'm so scared of the virgin line coming to "kick" my "ass". By the way, talk to me when you make a poster that isn't a bunch of conservative bull-shit fed to you by Dick Cheney and the Cosby Kids.
Porcelina - March 13, 2009, 9:41 pm,
The irony- I'm sure he is insinuating we are all virgins from the point that we're on Motifake.. but he fails to see that... half of us are married, and he is also on Motifake. He sure did make a powerful statement.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:45 pm,
Porcelina - Thanks for bringing my attention back to Dr. Dummy. I didn't smell him come in. I'm a conservative, Porcelina is a litlle more left leaning, and you're a complete idiot. Like I said earlier, you're a coward and that's why you come here to...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:46 pm,
...say the things you do. You can't get away with saying it to someone's face because they would beat you to your knees. So you come here and say insulting things to good people.
Porcelina - March 13, 2009, 9:48 pm,
Let's have a campfire, we shall roast timmy's over an open fire...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:49 pm,
This is an open forum and if I want to post my political opinion that's my business. You don't have agree with what I say, you don't have to even read what I say. You don't have to vote for my posters. Just do me a favor and quit slinging mud at people...
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:51 pm,
...who obviously have more talent and creativity than you do. Grow up a little before you open your mouth. Think a bit before you say something insulting. You're not hurting anyone here. No one takes you seriously. We're just laughing at your ignorance.
Mark - March 13, 2009, 9:53 pm,
Porcelina - Are you making Space Cake again? Where's the TigerKid? I promise not to sing this time. Although maybe I just hum a few bars of "Timmies Roasting on an open fire...Ron's nipping at his nose."
Please enter a name - March 22, 2009, 5:15 pm,
We were at the the beach, everybody had matching towels!Somebody went under a dock, and there they found a rock! But it wasn't a rock! It was a rock...gay guy! Rock gay guy!.......Rock gay guy!