C'MON AND LOVE ME DO

Well here's another clue for you all The Starchild was Paul.

Creator: Cubbybear

Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 28, 2008, 11:25 am,
Wow. great one. my mind is melting. I wanna rock and roll all night while my guitar gently weeps.
GoForthAndDie - October 28, 2008, 2:20 pm,
Blaspheming the best thing to ever grace the music scene. Rather rude to the memory of the Beatles as well. Love it.
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:20 am,
The Beatles were terrible. Their lyrics are shallow and baseless. The music is one dimensional, I mean really, the people of that generation were too fucked up on drugs to really figure it out, if it weren't for the heavy drug scene, this band would still
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:20 am,
be a bunch of nobodies. However, t's these kids who think they're cool and soooo deep that because they're fan boys of a dead, bullshit genre of music and drug culture that really get me. No one has their own opinions anymore, it's spoon fed to them now b
Jimmy the Tulip - December 27, 2008, 9:21 am,
by VH1/MTV/whatever contrived music channel you watch. Have you seen the types of bands they put on their tribute shows? Either way, fuck the Beatles.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:38 pm,
Jimmy, what are your five favorite music makers? Bands, individuals, composers, I don't care, just tell us so we can all jump on your favorites and point out everything wrong with them. The Beatles were awesome!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:41 pm,
And let me be clear: I could give a rat's ass if I was the only one in the world who liked their music. I'd still love it. Perhaps, as a young teenager, you jave just discovered nonconformity and have decided to try it out. Well, good for you, junior,
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:42 pm,
-- just don't don't get too pretentious in your quest to be a lone wolf of aesthetics, a ronin of taste, in short, there's more to life than being a rebel, baby!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 27, 2008, 6:43 pm,
Did I say five? Make it ten or fifteen, or as many will fit in multiple comments boxes. I'm waiting.
GoForthAndDie - December 27, 2008, 7:09 pm,
Deep breaths MWLF. In...out...calm...
Sean - December 27, 2008, 7:30 pm,
Without the Beatles we wouldn't have had the Ramones (the Ramones would have admitted that). Hope that, and the deep breaths thingy helps. In ... out ... now say: ohwha ... tadjer ... kiam ... repeat slightly faster, and faster, and louder, yeah, louder
Sean - December 27, 2008, 7:31 pm,