Creator: ronsart

Charles - October 1, 2008, 6:16 pm,
Congrats on your promotion! Um, I think...
Overlord Douchebag - October 1, 2008, 6:28 pm,
Wow, that was quick..Either way, nice.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 2, 2008, 12:55 am,
What a great poster! The most awesome thing about this is the way this intense hell-demonesque character apparently wants to douche the viewer. And not in a pleasant refreshing hygienic way, but like a 'forced douche' way.
Overlord Douchebag - October 2, 2008, 1:07 am,
Oh, you noticed that? Yeah, really keeps the underlings in line.
Overlord Douchebag - October 2, 2008, 1:13 am,
Interesting story behind it. I needed something to guarantee my unopposed rule, so I had slaves from MWLF's world create this unholy douching device, capable of tearing worlds in half. On the upside, it leaves a nice, minty scent.
RON - October 23, 2008, 4:07 pm,
OD has hundreds of followers...
Overlord Douchebag - October 23, 2008, 4:09 pm,
Which completely surprised me, I figured I was just another annoying asswipe. Good to know that's only partially true.
WTFO - October 23, 2008, 5:30 pm,
No you're right, you are just another annoying asswipe.
Overlord Douchebag - October 23, 2008, 6:25 pm,
Like I said, it's still partially true. I have a feeling that you're going to chime in on a lot of my comments..You're not my gay stalker, right?
WTFO - October 31, 2008, 12:19 am,
Keep dreaming, mamma's boy.
Overlord Douchebag - October 31, 2008, 12:39 am,
Considering that you seem to pop up to respond to all my comments after I've said I was done with you..It's starting to look like it.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 31, 2008, 3:21 am,
WTFO= Wants To Fuck Overlord
WTFO - November 8, 2008, 6:08 pm,
It appears to me that the only butt-buddies in Motifake are OD and MWLF, since you two seem keep on stroking eachother's egos (probably stroking more than that eh boys?). BTW, WTFO = What The Fuck, Over?
Overlord Douchebag - November 8, 2008, 8:04 pm,
Y'know, it really does get old seeing you chiming in everywhere. We get it, you like attention.
WTFO - November 8, 2008, 11:45 pm,
Wow. Now there is the pot calling the kettle black. My ego doesn't need a gay-ass motifake like this to feed it. Interesting how you changed the subject, though. I must have called it right with you and MWLF.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 12:39 am,
Hey everyone, i was working late, what's going on? Uh huh, uh huh, what? What? WHAT??? Oh, for fuck's sake, you let one overlord eat your soul and everyone thinks your his butt buddy! Reminds me of that time when WTFO ( which stands for --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 12:41 am,
-- Wendy The Flying Orangutan) suck on a few thousand of my millions of penises for, I think it was like the equivalent of $30 ( the giant stone money we sue on my planet does not translate so well into your three dimensional economy) and I hardly noticed
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 12:44 am,
--because on my front side I was playing Rock Em Sock Em Robots with ACTUAL GIANT ROBOTS while on my obverse face I was occupied with a game I like to call VERY HUNGRY RAMPAGING HIPPOS, and one of the hippos escaped from its handler, vomited out the many
Overlord Douchebag - November 9, 2008, 12:44 am,
Talk to RON about the poster. I didn't expect one, I didn't request one. And by the way, my ego's rather moderate.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 12:45 am,
-- space melons we had been coaxing it to engorge itself upon and the damned thing tried to run away via my own lower aqueduct!!! For years after, my own people said MWLF really likes his enraged hippos up the aqueduct!--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 12:46 am,
-- True story. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Wendy is mean for an orangutan!
RON - November 9, 2008, 1:04 am,
HEY WTFO...not a gay-ass motifake...was just something for all of us to laugh at. Overlord had nothing to do with creation. Hell...one more stupid remark about poster..will do one for you. Then again...everyone will have a laugh. But, remember...truth hur
RON - November 9, 2008, 1:04 am,
ts.
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 10:52 pm,
First for MWLF. That had to be the longest, stupidest geek rant I have ever read. Truly sad. I think it might do you some good to interact with people face-to-face rather than through your computer. Sorry my comment got your Spiderman underoos in a bu
Porcelina - November 9, 2008, 10:53 pm,
We speak and preach forbidden truth. This is it, we’re through with you! I'm choosing to lose my mind... rape the blade and call it wine . Sorry guys. I'm in a metal mood
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 10:55 pm,
I was wondering why I never see any motifakes created by OD. He obviously spends a lot of time here based on all the comments. Then I figured that he must post motifakes under a different name. Maybe RONSART?
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 10:57 pm,
Which would mean that he created this poster to make himself seem cool (not sure if he's convincing others on the site or just himself). Regardless, if I'm right that is the most pathetic thing ever. If I'm wrong (doubt it), sorry RONSART for associating
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 10:57 pm,
...you with a loser like OD.
Porcelina - November 9, 2008, 10:59 pm,
Wow, Trek Fucking Out.
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:02 pm,
Jez WTFO...as RONSART and not OD...sorry you even thought that...just an old artist making Motifakes and trying to stay out of trouble...also sad you and DO are in flame war...
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:02 pm,
consider both of you very smart and thoughful men.
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 11:03 pm,
As far as the little "threat" from RON (AKA Overlord Douchebag), a poster means nothing to me. Fact is you know nothing about me so you know zero "truths" that could hurt. Dipshit.
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:05 pm,
fuck you then...
Overlord Douchebag - November 9, 2008, 11:07 pm,
Yeahh..We're not the same person, fuckwit. Way to be stupid, WTFO.
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:10 pm,
sorry Overlord...that poster has caused problems...just trying to be witty and show appreciation.
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 11:18 pm,
Talking to yourself? Ya know, they have doctors for that.
WTFO - November 9, 2008, 11:24 pm,
Again, if I am wrong, I do sincerely apologize to RONSART. My theory is wrong if OD just comments on others' motifakes, rather than create any of his own.
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:28 pm,
OD stands as his own man and own comments...will accept your apology if your being sincere...hate flame wars...just gives me more gray hair.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 11:35 pm,
Okay, it';s time for me to confess. I am RONSART, Overlord Douchebag, Porcelina, Sean, energy, Narutarded, Briton of Rose, Spartacus, Anonymous, Deltabob, Roamer, Vanner, Agamemmnon218, --
RON - November 9, 2008, 11:36 pm,
lol big time...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 11:41 pm,
-- Bob, RnR, NrN, RII, Scott, Charles, pervo, Shtoink, Culos, Giulio, LogicDude, CubbyBear, Doris Night, Bulgy McPackage, Shaggy, Scooby, Electric Chair Guy, Rakdos, lil Germ, Mc D, Erikthe Viking, Corsenna, Ryu, pro, Jericho --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 9, 2008, 11:45 pm,
-- Chivoko, Lara, Tara, Mara, Kathleen, Mike Hunt, Clon, aPauling, Fatt Matt, DC, Blademaster V, Shadowsunn, God, Boredomstrikes, and about fifty others. In fact, WTFO, you're the first person besides me to ever visit this site. Ya got me.
WTFO - November 10, 2008, 12:25 am,
RON, my apology is sincere. Not a fan of flame wars either, but less of a fan of being verbally attacked by a punk (OD) with out firing back.
WTFO - November 10, 2008, 12:26 am,
MWLF, now that was a funny post. Here's your due credit.
Overlord Douchebag - November 10, 2008, 12:30 am,
Well, I'll tell you what set me off then, WTFO. I absolutely HATE IT when politics are brought to Motifake. Moreso when when people feel like they have to voice their opinions. I come here to be entertained, not to read shit-slinging comments about who's
Overlord Douchebag - November 10, 2008, 12:32 am,
better than who at being president. It's Motifake, for christ's sake. Not a political forum. Rant over, for the time being.
RON - November 10, 2008, 12:35 am,
I say the flame war is over...thank-you...and thank you WTFO and Overlord Douchebag...for being both stand-up guys.
WTFO - November 10, 2008, 12:49 am,
OD, maybe we can agree on something to really hate on this site. Lazy bastards who make tunnels instead of posting comments. I may still get political once in a while, but I'll try for more funny. There's my olive branch. We done?
Overlord Douchebag - November 10, 2008, 1:27 am,
Yes. We done. Hear that, people? Flame war's finally over.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 10, 2008, 2:17 am,
And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime, The greatest gift they'll get this year is life (Oooh) Where nothing ever grows, No rain nor rivers flow, Do they know it's Christmastime at all?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 10, 2008, 2:18 am,
Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
LogicDude - November 10, 2008, 8:02 am,
WOW! Take one day off from the site and miss WW III! MWLF Request line: Play "We Are The World" next!!!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 10, 2008, 10:17 am,
I thought about it, but I wouldn't want to inflict that on my worst enemies.
Agamemnon218 - November 10, 2008, 1:25 pm,
I'll be sure to forward my mail, MWLF! Visa's been meaning to get a hold of you, btw... :)
Porcelina - November 10, 2008, 5:08 pm,
WTFO is still on my shitless along with Energy, Rakdos, Pervo and that incidere thing now.
Porcelina - November 10, 2008, 5:08 pm,
Oh, and the electric chair guy. and they guy that said Children of Bodom was an emo band.
Overlord Douchebag - November 10, 2008, 5:36 pm,
Shit list, Porcelina. Shit list.
Porcelina - November 10, 2008, 5:43 pm,
Oh god. I said shitless. My brain is on shafjkhasdljhf. Yeah. I also said they instead of the.
RON - November 10, 2008, 6:02 pm,
PORCELINA...great idea for poster...a shit list thing....
Porcelina - November 10, 2008, 6:04 pm,
Lol yeah.. mine would be too long, now that I think about it